Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Christopher John gets it. David Adam is a big ass baby. This was a comment C.John made to Woo when Woo disagreed with someone else who was gently disagreeing with him (that person said they'd have to "agree to disagree.")

You're right, Christopher.
David Adam treats everything he says as fact, and if you don't like it, remember "it's HIS page" and he could say this if he wants to (yes, he said that).

1683721068293.png

Reactions: 12

bten1989

VIP Member
Adam trying to burn as many calories as possible so he can allow himself another few coffees with rAw SuGaR. Also great that he doesn't monitor his heart rate at all. I think if he could burn 5000 calories a day and only consume 1000, he might be happy. Can't wait for the first weigh-in, coming any day now.

View attachment 2124640
Adam strikes me as someone who hasn't been to a doctor since he was a child. Assuming his religious zealot daddy didn't ban the family from routine immunizations and checkups, that is. I'm sure it's super healthy on a 50 year old's heart to gain a shit ton of weight eating garbage for 9 months out of the year and then crash dieting/starving the other 3 months. Totally healthy.

• Haha
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
...and to change the subject...

Here's a lovely lunchtime image of Woo eating a Mickey ice cream.

Juvenile to post this?

Yes.

Interesting that a near-50-year-old thinks we need to see him eat yet another one of these while concurrently hearing about his self-imposed #thinbydragoncon #letsdothis saga?

Worthy of discussion... :sneaky:

1685119882214.png

• Haha
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
So he went over his calorie limit the previous TWO days, and had ice cream and everything, and decided to follow that up with a cheat day at McDonald's? And he was celebrating because he lost 9 pounds, at least half of which was water weight. And he sees nothing wrong with it.

People need to understand that Adam doesn't want suggestions on what to do, and not just for weight loss - for anything!

He doesn't want your exercise advice. He loves using the treadmill because he can watch TV shows, and when combined with the fact he hates humid weather, there's just no way he's going to exercise any other way, no matter what might work better.

He doesn't want diet advice. He thinks "this is the way that works for me to lose weight and this is what I'm doing and I'll make up the rules as I go along". He doesn't see that he managed to follow his stated routine for just a week before he started exceeding his calorie limits and adding cheat days at McDonald's. He doesn't see that's completely unrealistic when approaching 50yo to lose 60 lbs in 3.5 months. He also can't see that he's using extreme methods - he thinks he's doing things very moderately and at the proper pace.

He doesn't want channel/content advice. He does what he wants and films what he wants and edits it the way he wants. It doesn't matter to him if there's a better way to do it or anything that would make his content a better experience for the audience. If it's not hurting him in the old bank account, none of it matters.

One thing that's very apparent about Mr. Woo: he's quite stubborn. And he's never had anything bad happen to him that would show him that maybe his way isn't the best way. He was raised by a preacher and wasted half his life rebelling against that, getting tattoos and tongue piercings and joining rock bands - no ramifications for Adam in his life due to that. He took up YouTube, and did what he wanted and eventually became a success. He's hardly had to work a real job in his life.

And when it comes to his health, he's led a charmed life as well - he hasn't had anything send him to the doctor or the hospital or force him to change his lifestyle or anything he wants to do (at least not that we know of - certainly nothing during his tenure on YouTube because we'd know with the daily and almost daily schedule.

So he continues on, as if all these things will never change, because they haven't in 50 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Collinson

OMG. How is someone like him making the money he's [still] making?

The first words my eyes fell upon when looking at your screenshot were Clara Barton.

And then yeah, I read it and saw that the pews were used as firewood
(during what I presume was a bad winter and they needed them to burn to stay warm).

They weren't "removed during a fire," Adam.

Cuz that's what people think to do when there's a fire, right, Adam? Forget saving yourself! Remove the pews!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I love how he always tries to sound like such a fucking authority on things, when he obviously doesn't know shit... or know how to read something right in front of him.
I remember the days when he used to buy and read books about the history of places he was planning on visiting. He'd plan it all. read up on the history and produce good videos. That's what annoys me most about this, he isn't some idiot who doesn't know what he's doing he's just given up putting in any effort the way he used too.

• Haha

Mr Pewtey

And this is what we're dealing with.

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 9.24.45 AM.png

---
This pathetic man child took the time to make a video reviewing a Chic Fil A. What a tool. People will still watch though and that's why he does it.
And he can't even be heard over the crowd noise because he doesn't use a microphone.
---
Unsurprisingly, he also doesn't know how to use the Lose It! app.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
what do you know, they play an actual good team and...they lose! Oh well, you know that famous baseball phrase: trial and error πŸ₯΄

1683773918340.png

• Haha

Creeljdtt

It amazes me people still watch and follow this smug asshole. An entire video of him eating shit after he goes on and on about eating better and losing weight. This tool will be eating whatever whenever within a week maybe 2. He is so full of shit with about the most punchable face in all of Florida. Can't wait to see what he plans on doing tomorrow, I know it will, at minimum show that stupid damn clock and mickey power pole.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Hey everyone, he's got a NEW weight loss plan! Can't wait to watch this... πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2114786
I'm sure it ultimately involves 1) starving himself 2) copious amounts of boujee water like LiQuId dEaTh 3) obnoxious amounts of IG posts walking on a treadmill while watching Dukes of Hazard 4) dropping an unhealthy amount of weight just in time for Natalie to come to town

Wash, rinse, repeat

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
OMG. No words. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

The first comment is what he needs to actually pay attention to.
The second is what he cherrypicks to respond to.

View attachment 2133997
It'll be interesting to see what kind of numbers that comment does. Right now it's at a modest 12 Likes, still far more than anything else among his ass kissing stans. I'm sure it'' just get buried, but I hope enough people reply and like it for him to have to give his dicky response on it.
---
Good lord if you're going to have a cheat day after hammering your audience with exercise and diet bullshit for two weeks just do it in private. Not everything needs to have a YT thumbnail and an hour (!?!?!?!) long video gorging it.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I wonder if his opinion of the movie would be different if he he had seen it with Jay or Micah. Natalie hated it so he hated it.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
oh my, what channel has this person been watching? He's not going to extremes?
1682695639666.png

Yes, he cooks so often πŸ˜‚ - another "fan" who doesn't pay any attention:
1682695796817.png

ATW, well-known for doing everything including eating, in moderation! πŸ˜‚
1682695954800.png

I mean, what fantasy world do these people and ATW live in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow