Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ATW was more like Jordan the Lion and actually had a clue about baseball, the history of baseball, owner history, etc. Then Adam's vlogs would not be bad.

Reactions: 4
If you haven't watched it, I can't even begin to convey the laziness and sloppiness that is today's vlog in Washington D.C.

Apparently after complaining that he had been around crowds too much and needed some alone time...he spent Easter Sunday in downtown Washington D.C.?

OK, you're just kind of wandering with not much of a plan and you haven't researched the details - but why keep in all the mistakes and bad info? How hard it is to edit out that you completely mis-identified Ford's Theatre? Or that you can't even bother to ask if tickets are still available for the timed entry that happens in 35 minutes? Adam can't wait 35 minutes, he has to go get coffee from a national chain (heaven forbid he google a unique, local coffee shop and try that, no no)! He started the day there and has never been inside but unless he can walk right in, he's not interested.

The rambling, incoherent commentary is much worse than usual. He mentions trolleys 9000 times (the trolley has replaced the monorail in this video), and literally must film every single skateboarder that he sees. Is he hoping one of them will recognize him as a fellow punk rocker? Other than the theatre, everywhere he goes is a place he's already been and filmed, and he readily admits it. He leaves downtown DC for The Exorcist steps in Georgetown (yup, already done a whole video about that too). At the bottom of the steps he gestures behind him and tells the audience "that's downtown DC over there, that's how close the Exorcist steps are to downtown DC". He has no idea where he is though, because what he points to is the Rosslyn section of Arlington, VA!

He finishes by pulling the whole "there's 3 minutes left and I'm going to start saying the vlog is over, but I'll keep interrupting myself again and again for inane reasons, and then I'll actually say the vlog is over but then wait there's more I meant to film so I'll just stick it on the end" bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you haven't watched it, I can't even begin to convey the laziness and sloppiness that is today's vlog in Washington D.C.

Apparently after complaining that he had been around crowds too much and needed some alone time...he spent Easter Sunday in downtown Washington D.C.?

OK, you're just kind of wandering with not much of a plan and you haven't researched the details - but why keep in all the mistakes and bad info? How hard it is to edit out that you completely mis-identified Ford's Theatre? Or that you can't even bother to ask if tickets are still available for the timed entry that happens in 35 minutes? Adam can't wait 35 minutes, he has to go get coffee from a national chain (heaven forbid he google a unique, local coffee shop and try that, no no)! He started the day there and has never been inside but unless he can walk right in, he's not interested.

The rambling, incoherent commentary is much worse than usual. He mentions trolleys 9000 times (the trolley has replaced the monorail in this video), and literally must film every single skateboarder that he sees. Is he hoping one of them will recognize him as a fellow punk rocker? Other than the theatre, everywhere he goes is a place he's already been and filmed, and he readily admits it. He leaves downtown DC for The Exorcist steps in Georgetown (yup, already done a whole video about that too). At the bottom of the steps he gestures behind him and tells the audience "that's downtown DC over there, that's how close the Exorcist steps are to downtown DC". He has no idea where he is though, because what he points to is the Rosslyn section of Arlington, VA!

He finishes by pulling the whole "there's 3 minutes left and I'm going to start saying the vlog is over, but I'll keep interrupting myself again and again for inane reasons, and then I'll actually say the vlog is over but then wait there's more I meant to film so I'll just stick it on the end" bit.
Thanks for the summary. I had this thought process when I saw his thumbnail image with the capitol building: "Adam went all the way to DC just for a baseball game... oh, he's back after a couple baseball days in Philly! With all the history and culture in the area, do you think he'll see something interesting?"

Clearly the answer to my question is a resounding: No! I can safely skip this video without fearing that I've missed out on anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So out of curiosity, I'm going back and watching a bunch of his vlogs from 2019, and even just a few years ago they had some sort of planning and goals in them.

Compare these two:

Compared to now:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live in the Washington DC area and get the DC local NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox stations. I have never heard of DC News Now. So not exactly "big time" local news on the local noted stations. So easily missed.................

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As in typical Woo fashion, he was rather wishy-washy on the answer he gave them. 🥴

But he made sure to emphasize he lives in CeLeBrATioN.

I'm surprised he didn't also make them write "...formerly Disney-owned and -developed Celebration..." :rolleyes:

1681212401144.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, today is my birthday, my kid has a fever, and my dog has diarrhea. It kinda sucks.

I just want to thank ATW and all of his trollers for being a bright spot in my day :)

Also, thanks to ATW for being so white bread that he is incapable of inspiring heated discussions in his own thread.

😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, today is my birthday, my kid has a fever, and my dog has diarrhea. It kinda sucks.

I just want to thank ATW and all of his trollers for being a bright spot in my day :)

Also, thanks to ATW for being so white bread that he is incapable of inspiring heated discussions in his own thread.

😘
Happy Birthday!
and hope that your little kiddo and doggie are feeling better soon! ❤

1681225112618.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anybody know who "Nicky" is?
Good question - I have no idea and Adam is too lazy to put a link to his friends' channels in his description

In today's video:

- went to Bunny Man bridge (but isn't clear what exactly the legend of the Bunny Man is, of course)
- went to Bunny Man Brewery (not open and he doesn't drink alcohol anyway - "You exit the Bunny Man brewery and you've had too many Heinekens and you get scared by the Bunny Man cutout in the woods". Yes, Adam, I'm sure Bunny Man Brewery serves Heinekens)
- Adam stands in front of this plaque, initially says he doesn't see anything about Clara Barton and the Red Cross, today's tag-along Nicki actually reads it and points out Clara Barton's name to him, and then he informs the viewers that "the original church pews were removed during a fire", I mean c'mon Adam, is it too much to read the plaque and then start filming, or at least learn to read?
1681233124586.png

- and a thrilling search for "some concrete slabs from back in the day" :rolleyes:

He's headed west-southwest through VA, any bets on Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge?

• Haha
  • Wow
He's headed west-southwest through VA, any bets on Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge?
That's the first thing that came to mind for me too - but he's been there twice in the last few months, right? If course, that wouldn't stop him.

• Haha
That's the first thing that came to mind for me too - but he's been there twice in the last few months, right? If course, that wouldn't stop him.
He has to go vlog the crappy Jurassic Jungle boat ride and Earthquake attraction for the 100th time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
- went to Bunny Man Brewery (not open and he doesn't drink alcohol anyway - "You exit the Bunny Man brewery and you've had too many Heinekens and you get scared by the Bunny Man cutout in the woods". Yes, Adam, I'm sure Bunny Man Brewery serves Heinekens)
- Adam stands in front of this plaque, initially says he doesn't see anything about Clara Barton and the Red Cross, today's tag-along Nicki actually reads it and points out Clara Barton's name to him, and then he informs the viewers that "the original church pews were removed during a fire", I mean c'mon Adam, is it too much to read the plaque and then start filming, or at least learn to read?
OMG. How is someone like him making the money he's [still] making?

The first words my eyes fell upon when looking at your screenshot were Clara Barton.

And then yeah, I read it and saw that the pews were used as firewood
(during what I presume was a bad winter and they needed them to burn to stay warm).

They weren't "removed during a fire," Adam.

Cuz that's what people think to do when there's a fire, right, Adam? Forget saving yourself! Remove the pews!!! 🤦‍♀️

I love how he always tries to sound like such a bleeping authority on things, when he obviously doesn't know tit... or know how to read something right in front of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Viewers must be wondering why they asked the homeless-looking man to comment
They're always looking for the opinion of the man on the street, and Adam is exactly that guy. Always on the street. Never anywhere he really needs to be or anything that needs to be done. If you watch the clip he incorrectly identifies one of the statues as Optimus Prime just because it is blue. His fake knowledge and enthusiasm for pop culture really shines through in that one. "Transformers durr that's originally from the 80s...must mean I have to like it...must mean I must go out of my way to see it to pretend I like it...must mean I must share my thoughts publicly to make it seem like I know all about it and like it when in reality I am clueless....because 80s"

Also I really loathe that Rays hat. He has been wearing that one everyday for a while now. It's got to be sweatstained so horribly by now. He has a bunch of Rays hats but not like the one the team actually wears. The white one isn't even correct Rays color combination. Red, blue, and yellow? With that weird extra red text that says something something Original...looks like the Chic-fil-a logo, which is probably another reason ATW likes it.

Edit: apparently its says 'Outta Here original'. It was a limited edition Rays/Big League Chew bubble gum crossover hat. So even dumber. I wonder if he even knows. He walking around advertising a baseball team, a gum brand, and a hat company (new era logo) all at the same time. Too bad he's dirtied it up. People are asking $60-75 for that hat now on that one online auction site. He could buy a new hat and a few hot dogs for that price.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wonder if he plans to hangout with Adult female only fans content creator Natalie who dress like shes16 but really is in their 30s and is malnourished. She's one of those who will look over 50 years old at 40 lol 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.