Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philly guy has the vocabulary of a three year old...Adam uses the word "traverse" and Philly guy says "Traverse? Do you just make up words in your head?

Adam and Philly guy aren't THAT close, Adam had to stay in a hotel instead of shacking up in the guest bedroom at Philly Guy HQ

Most ATW vlogs are 30 minutes, but Adam felt this content was so compelling he went to the 40 minute mark:
1680898460438.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No more Philly guy, please! He's up there with BLAB on the annoyance scale for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God that guy made those two videos even more unwatchable how anyone could stand to be around him I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3 days straight of the Philly guy, I cannot bear to watch even 5 mins today's video, sorry.

Reactions: 8
How long will it take Adam to say something stupid about the backside of water when he visits the soon to be open "Jouney of Water" area at EPCOT?

When he mentions the backside of anything Captain Woobvious loves to point out that it's not the backside of water but ..... this guy is getting too old for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently The Philly Captain is quite popular in Philly, at least at that stadium. Just when I thought he couldn't get more annoying, then watching him in his actual natural element during a game and walking the stadium. Then, there appears to be people there who are almost as annoying as him, and some who also look annoyed by him as well who play it off well....lol I have some friends that are from Philly. They don't act like this asshole. Adam, if you're reading this, please don't see him again for a LONG, LONG time. If he does, I may just have to skip them, 'cause I just can't anymore.

• Haha
Rays are 8-0 with only 8 games in , will have to listen to #1 Rays Fan Adam rant about it incessantly 😫🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He reads here guys , he just posted on FB about the Rays being 8-0 🤣🤣

• Haha
In today’s vlog, Woo says he is tired, exhausted, and needs to rest, relax and decompress. Seriously? Good grief. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Happy Easter everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
In today’s vlog, Woo says he is tired, exhausted, and needs to rest, relax and decompress. Seriously? Good grief. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Happy Easter everyone!
Happy Easter!

I hope Adam gets an opportunity to take a rest and recuperate. I'm sure it's exhausting doing whatever you want every day with no schedules, deadlines, or commitments.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Happy Easter everyone!
Decompress from what exactly? First class travel? Baseball games? Hot dogs? Disney parks? Meeting Chevy Chase?
Such a hard existence! 🥴

Happy Easter to all who celebrate! :)

• Haha
Decompress from what exactly? First class travel? Baseball games? Hot dogs? Disney parks? Meeting Chevy Chase?
Such a hard existence! 🥴

Happy Easter to all who celebrate! :)
Honestly, if I had to spend 3 days with the Philly Captain, I'd need some time by myself too.

Need a day off, Adam? TAKE A DAY OFF THEN. No, I'm going to film a bunch a crap with absolutely no plan. Because of his master plan to put out so much content that he can retire in a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it dawned on Adam at some point that filming the journey was more important than making a video about a destination. He has a core audience that will watch anything he puts out, so why should he bother with quality content.

• Haha
"I flew into Washington DC, and then got a ride up to Philly, and then I rented a car to go home over the course of 9-10 days and I have no plan or idea what route I'll take"

It looks like he went right back to...Washington DC:

1681089580060.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.