Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who this jerk is with Adam but dude it’s not ok to scream at guest services because you chose to come all the way from California to go on a ride. Entitled dick.
That's Sean Clark, one of the many rotating YouTube "friends" Adam hangs out with. He seems to specialize in coloring his hair badly, but this link says he's "famous":

He does have an IMDB entry:

I think the last time Adam hung out with Sean in a vlog it was in Utah for the "3 O'Clock High" filming locations

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's Sean Clark, one of the many rotating YouTube "friends" Adam hangs out with. He seems to specialize in coloring his hair badly, but this link says he's "famous":

He does have an IMDB entry:

I think the last time Adam hung out with Sean in a vlog it was in Utah for the "3 O'Clock High" filming locations
I think he has a lot of connections in the horror scene if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: 2
So whatever his legal name is I don't think a trespassing "ticket" generates a criminal case so there is no way to find it online. If he violates it I think that could lead to a criminal case. His name being so generic makes it harder to sift through Florida's county level court records. I just like doing research not looking to dox him in any way.

Reactions: 2
I think he has a lot of connections in the horror scene if I'm not mistaken.
Sean represents a lot of has-been horror film people who attend various conventions around the country. He also does some pretty decent filming location documentaries that have appeared on blu-rays and on his YT channel. He must make a lot of money with these things since he has a pretty huge collection of horror movie memorabilia in his home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess this means we’re in for an exciting flight video tomorrow, followed by an excited baseball video.

IMG_1181.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The Rays leave DC today and are off tomorrow and then home vs. Oakland Friday. Did Adam really fly to DC for the day, just to see one game? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Southpaw33 wasn’t expecting to get jumped on like that 😮💨
There is fierce loyalty and love for Daphne over there. I have wondered if she reads that thread, because some people say they know her that post there. I like her too, since the BLAB stuff started -- though I think her hair is a matted mess and I don't get it 😅 (this Adam thread has a group of Daphnes haters, so I am sure they will chime in here 😂). I think they didn't know you and were suspicious of you coming in and posting theories. :) Hang in there and keep posting!

I used to post there a lot but just read mostly now. It moves fast and sometimes I don't know wtf is going on as I am 10 pages behind. Or they are on a new thread. There are some of the funniest/most creative posts I have seen in those threads though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is fierce loyalty and love for Daphne over there. I have wondered if she reads that thread, because some people say they know her that post there. I like her too, since the BLAB stuff started -- though I think her hair is a matted mess and I don't get it 😅 (this Adam thread has a group of Daphnes haters, so I am sure they will chime in here 😂). I think they didn't know you and were suspicious of you coming in and posting theories. :) Hang in there and keep posting!

I used to post there a lot but just read mostly now. It moves fast and sometimes I don't know wtf is going on as I am 10 pages behind. Or they are on a new thread. There are some of the funniest/creative posts I have seen in those threads though.
Thanks for the support ❤the thing is I’ve never ever even had a problem with her at all. I felt like I stepped into a trap 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I guess this means we’re in for an exciting flight video tomorrow, followed by an excited baseball video.

View attachment 2081002
why-not-both.jpg

Gonna be a 2 for 1. And then another flight video back, either soon if he heads back to FL, or not as soon but still too soon if he sticks around DC for a while. (Today was the last Rays game on the road for a while, and their next road series is in Toronto where we know the Woo can't venture).

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2081348
Gonna be a 2 for 1. And then another flight video back, either soon if he heads back to FL, or not as soon but still too soon if he sticks around DC for a while. (Today was the last Rays game on the road for a while, and their next road series is in Toronto where we know the Woo can't venture).
As someone who lives in Toronto and a Jays fan. All I can say thank God, he didn't get his passport, and hoping he doesn't get it for that series. Or any Rays and Jays series in Toronto.

Reactions: 1
So Mr Woo supposedly dates a woman with bad teeth and a kid and then shacks up with a creepy dude in a Disney hotel who dresses like a boy. Damn that’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.