Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. How is someone like him making the money he's [still] making?

The first words my eyes fell upon when looking at your screenshot were Clara Barton.

And then yeah, I read it and saw that the pews were used as firewood
(during what I presume was a bad winter and they needed them to burn to stay warm).

They weren't "removed during a fire," Adam.

Cuz that's what people think to do when there's a fire, right, Adam? Forget saving yourself! Remove the pews!!! 🤦‍♀️

I love how he always tries to sound like such a bleeping authority on things, when he obviously doesn't know tit... or know how to read something right in front of him.
I remember the days when he used to buy and read books about the history of places he was planning on visiting. He'd plan it all. read up on the history and produce good videos. That's what annoys me most about this, he isn't some idiot who doesn't know what he's doing he's just given up putting in any effort the way he used too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good question - I have no idea and Adam is too lazy to put a link to his friends' channels in his description

In today's video:

- went to Bunny Man bridge (but isn't clear what exactly the legend of the Bunny Man is, of course)
- went to Bunny Man Brewery (not open and he doesn't drink alcohol anyway - "You exit the Bunny Man brewery and you've had too many Heinekens and you get scared by the Bunny Man cutout in the woods". Yes, Adam, I'm sure Bunny Man Brewery serves Heinekens)
- Adam stands in front of this plaque, initially says he doesn't see anything about Clara Barton and the Red Cross, today's tag-along Nicki actually reads it and points out Clara Barton's name to him, and then he informs the viewers that "the original church pews were removed during a fire", I mean c'mon Adam, is it too much to read the plaque and then start filming, or at least learn to read?
View attachment 2092971

- and a thrilling search for "some concrete slabs from back in the day" :rolleyes:

He's headed west-southwest through VA, any bets on Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge?
Ugh 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In today's FORTY FIVE MINUTE vlog:

- in western Virginia (but not West Virginia), ever closer to Pigeon Forge
- a new female guest today, introduced as "my friend Brittany" who is "a local", again no idea who she is and as always there is no clue about her channel
- he was through these towns 5-6 years ago (of course) but this time he claims he's looking at stuff he hasn't already seen
- most of the video is them traipsing around in the woods and rural roads looking at what I think is pretty boring abandoned stuff
- the noise from the auto focus and zoom on his camera is incredibly distracting
- YouTube made it difficult for me today, no preview image on the slider :cry:
- Adam's 12yo mind snickers at various sexual references and double entendres like the restaurant they ate at: Cucci's
- the 3 minutes of filming at the covered bridge was the only time I was mildly entertained. The bridge was cool.
- he's approximately 5 hours from Pigeon Forge...will he be able to resist? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Mark your calendars folks, Disneyland has announced that May 30th is the last day of operation for the current version of Splash Mountain. I'm sure we are now set to get a first class flight experience video out to CA a few days in advance of this, and then another teary eyed vlog where Adam cries over its demise and spends a whole day just waiting to ride it over and over once again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
To summarize today’s video:

Adam: “What is that?”
Brittany: “I don’t know.”

Repeat ad nauseam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To summarize today’s video:

Adam: “What is that?”
Brittany: “I don’t know.”

Repeat ad nauseam.
Plus….”this place reminds me of”…insert movie or Disney reference here. Again, repeat ad nauseam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of women in his vlogs this was a recommended video. I remember this one and this part in particular where Adam goes "it would probably be a little more cozy if you didn't have your normal street clothes on underneath." I'm sure Sam loves knowing this is still out there.
IMG_20230412_223917_kindlephoto-20414963.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
The Rays are 12-0 and Adam's only been to 2 games...by the time he starts attending in earnest, they will likely be losing quite a bit 😂
---
Speaking of women in his vlogs this was a recommended video. I remember this one and this part in particular where Adam goes "it would probably be a little more cozy if you didn't have your normal street clothes on underneath." I'm sure Sam loves knowing this is still out there.
speaking of which, does this count as foreplay for Adam?
1681354531042.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Mark your calendars folks, Disneyland has announced that May 30th is the last day of operation for the current version of Splash Mountain. I'm sure we are now set to get a first class flight experience video out to CA a few days in advance of this, and then another teary eyed vlog where Adam cries over its demise and spends a whole day just waiting to ride it over and over once again.
Perhaps not. Based on his response when asked why he did not go on Splash Mountain on his Disneyland visit last month, apparently the west coast version does not hold any place in Mr. Woo's heart.

XM.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Perhaps not. Based on his response when asked why he did not go on Splash Mountain on his Disneyland visit last month, apparently the west coast version does not hold any place in Mr. Woo's heart.

View attachment 2096544
That's ridiculous, considering they're nearly identical, but whatever, if it spares us from having to go through another fake emotional vlog then sure. Probably just trying to avoid certain people out in CA by whatever excuse necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Mr Woo wants to fly me first class to one of the three places he goes regularly that's fine. I was born without a sense of smell so I'm expecting that will work greatly in my favor. I've done worse for less.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Mr Woo wants to fly me first class to one of the three places he goes regularly that's fine. I was born without a sense of smell so I'm expecting that will work greatly in my favor. I've done worse for less.
Are you saying you're willing to best remove 'em? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Well, it would appear that Adam may be headed back towards FL (instead of the Smoky Mountains). In his latest vlog, he enters NC and is headed Southeast towards Durham, like he'll eventually go south & parallel to I-95 through NC, SC & GA using the back roads. I'm sure he'll make yet another stop at South Of The Border.

Well, it would appear that Adam may be headed back towards FL (instead of the Smoky Mountains). In his latest vlog, he enters NC and is headed Southeast towards Durham, like he'll eventually go south & parallel to I-95 through NC, SC & GA using the back roads. I'm sure he'll make yet another stop at South Of The Border.
I think the lure of getting back to Florida for the next Rays homestand is too strong. Good call on South of the Border...Buc-ee's as well I bet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.