Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very talented people in the BLAB thread but it does get intense over there at times as well. I sometimes just take a break for a thread or two and try to dive back in.

Back to Adam I don't picture him retiring from vlogging anytime soon. Too easy money for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
omfg as if a normal ATW baseball vlog isn't crappy enough he has that loudmouth loser from Philadelphia with him throwing shade at the Nats the entire game. I've got no love for the Nats, but if my team just won their first game of the season, I'd stfu in another team's stadium

*edited to add* he and this philly guy together really bring out Adam's smugness. They poke fun at the home team when they still sell more tickets to every game than that shithole Trop sells in a week 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
How many hotdogs 🌭 will he eat up this season.... enough to lower is life span lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Walks into modern MLB stadium: "Gee, it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be!" What was he expecting, Fenway or Wrigley?

I forgot how annoying the Philly guy is, he's like a walkin', talkin' stereotype of a middle-aged white guy from Philly. The Phillies have been around since 1883 and have won the World Series TWICE in 139 years, and this guy talks non-stop (boring) trash.

Dead-eyes mustard mouth, they call him.
1680806033133.png

a month ago he was on a treadmill yelling "2023 start NOW!" This was the snack he split with his pal AFTER they ate their sausage dogs and previous chili:
1680806227580.png

Newsflash: driving through or around a major US city in the late afternoon means traffic - crazy and unexpected, I know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oy Vey , he posted on FB about the Rays being undefeated , it has not even been a full week of MLB yet 🤣🤣
Not to mention they've beaten up literally 2 of worst bottom 5 teams as far as pre-season world series odds, the Tigers and Nationals, and their next series is against another - the #1 worst, the Oakland A's. They have a cakewalk schedule to start the year. They have another bottom 5 team coming soon as well, the Reds, so he's gonna be riding high and mighty for another month before they start playing a lot of good teams, Yankees, Orioles, Mets, Brewers, Dodgers. We'll see where they are when June rolls around.

Reactions: 3
So many of Adam's male friends (and former friends -- I'm looking at you, Spencer) have this "look" about them. Dollar Store Zak Baggins from last week, The Philly Phanatic in today's video, [Ex]Plorin[g] Ryan. They all look like the sort of wannabe tough-guys who just wait for a look they can misinterpret so that they can start some trouble. Maybe it's the flat-brim hats; maybe it's the crazy eyes; maybe it's the overly-juvenile-for-their-age attire; maybe it's a combination of it all. Whatever it is, they're the sort of guys I'd allow a wide berth if I were to encounter them in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know who this jerk is with Adam but dude it’s not ok to scream at guest services because you chose to come all the way from California to go on a ride. Entitled dick.

View attachment 2079985
This Is the type of asshole guest that trys to get cast members fired because they didn’t get their way.
---
As someone who lives in Toronto and a Jays fan. All I can say thank God, he didn't get his passport, and hoping he doesn't get it for that series. Or any Rays and Jays series in Toronto.
Is there a reason that this middle aged man can’t figure out regarding a passport?
How many hotdogs 🌭 will he eat up this season.... enough to lower is life span lol 😆
Portrait of a middle aged man that never goes to the doctor to get a physical exam and blood work done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Mr "I've traveled across the USA (But mostly Route 66)" The Woo has never heard of Ben's Chili Bowl till this DC trip? I've never been to DC myself and even I know that Ben's Chili Bowl is a DC IINSTITUTION.

Reactions: 2
I thought he was on a diet again? Guess not!
Has anyone ever tracked the number of diets he started and quickly failed? I remember when he lost a lot of weight at the start of the pandemic. It was obvious it would be unsustainable because he was eating very little.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So many of Adam's male friends (and former friends -- I'm looking at you, Spencer) have this "look" about them. Dollar Store Zak Baggins from last week, The Philly Phanatic in today's video, [Ex]Plorin[g] Ryan. They all look like the sort of wannabe tough-guys who just wait for a look they can misinterpret so that they can start some trouble. Maybe it's the flat-brim hats; maybe it's the crazy eyes; maybe it's the overly-juvenile-for-their-age attire; maybe it's a combination of it all. Whatever it is, they're the sort of guys I'd allow a wide berth if I were to encounter them in public.
Peter Pan Syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ATW's back in Philly (Again!), to eat more Cheesesteaks (Again!!). 80th verse, same as the first. :sleep:

• Haha
I thought he was on a diet again? Guess not!
Has anyone ever tracked the number of diets he started and quickly failed? I remember when he lost a lot of weight at the start of the pandemic. It was obvious it would be unsustainable because he was eating very little.
Natalie / Daphne is with someone else now , so why bother 🤔

• Haha
Calf tats, shorts that are too long, and long white socks with low-rise vans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Annoyed that Adam flew all the way to Washington DC for a baseball game but then drove 3+ hours to Philly to film some hoagies. I guess there's nothing to do in DC?
🤷‍♂️ :rolleyes: :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Natalie / Daphne is with someone else now , so why bother 🤔
He appears to have a new woman in his life. Maybe she is enabling him being unhealthy? Maybe he realizes "weight loss journey" type vlogs and eating within in his regular vlogs have little to no appeal? People don't like to mix things. If they want weight loss motivation they go find those vloggers. That is my 2 cents.

Reactions: 4
Annoyed that Adam flew all the way to Washington DC for a baseball game but then drove 3+ hours to Philly to film some hoagies. I guess there's nothing to do in DC?
🤷‍♂️ :rolleyes: :cautious:
In the video they were going to the Reds vs Phillys baseball game. It was called do to rain.

Reactions: 1
In the video they were going to the Reds vs Phillys baseball game. It was called do to rain.
Reds vs. Phillies? He said he'd never go to another game unless the Rays were playing. I guess that Philly Captain guy is his new best friend. Sorry Tampa Jay.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.