Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll take her over Philly Captain any day.
Things can be equals...
---
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ they played a bad game with many costly mistakes and errors πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I can't believe they are going to lose one out of every 14 games! I can't believe the owners would let that happen! But it will still be a heck of a year, folks!
1681524292327.png

:cry::cry::cry: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1681524508971.png

YEAH GREG YOU IDIOT, TRUST ME!
1681525105338.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That's ridiculous, considering they're nearly identical, but whatever, if it spares us from having to go through another fake emotional vlog then sure. Probably just trying to avoid certain people out in CA by whatever excuse necessary.
I recall him saying he didn't like the how some of amintronics characters on the DL Splash Mountain version were resued from the defunct America Sings attraction. Apparently he prefers if all the characters were the "Brer" characters from the movie like was in the WDW version.

The only other notable difference is that at DL the seating is single seat in a log more common in a log plume ride - which would be more of a tight fit for Adam, where WDW had more of bench-like seating, which I'm sure is more comfortable for him. Much like why he flies first class, he prefers more leg room.
---
Is she coming for FL or is he making another trek to CA? Maybe the closing of the last Splash Mountain attraction in the US is too much of a lure for him.
---
Things can be equals...
---
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ they played a bad game with many costly mistakes and errors πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I can't believe they are going to lose one out of every 14 games! I can't believe the owners would let that happen! But it will still be a heck of a year, folks!
View attachment 2101338

:cry::cry::cry: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2101340

YEAH GREG YOU IDIOT, TRUST ME!
View attachment 2101345

LOL...He ignored the Rays for the majority of his life..even when the times they made the World Series most recently in 2020!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh, holy duck. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Why πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ duck πŸ‘ do πŸ‘ you πŸ‘ put πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ space πŸ‘ before πŸ‘ every πŸ‘ bleeping πŸ‘ period πŸ‘ while πŸ‘ always πŸ‘ acting like πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ bleeping πŸ‘ know-it-all [space] ?

1681561327480.png

ETA: Oh wait, he didn't do it ONE TIME. WTF. So is he CHOOSING to do this?!?! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd tend to think his ban will still apply. I believe his trespass covered anything on Universal Orlando property, from City Walk to the resorts. Even though Epic Universe will be away from the UO "campus", I still think his ban will remain in effect.
Because I heard about/googled this last night I happen to have the video fresh in my history.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Aw look at Adam defending a team he's been a fan of for *checks notes* less than two years.
And what about his beloved Anaheim Angels? He was all up that teams ass when he was "bi-coastal". It was all about Shohei Ohtani. Now it's Randy Arozarena or Wander Franco. I hate when he says Randy Arozarena it's an annoying name sorry.

And what about his beloved Anaheim Angels? He was all up that teams ass when he was "bi-coastal". It was all about Shohei Ohtani. Now it's Randy Arozarena or Wander Franco. I hate when he says Randy Arozarena it's an annoying name sorry.
I wonder why he doesn’t support the Miami Marlins πŸ€” Has he even been to or done any videos in or around the city of Miami πŸ€”

Reactions: 4
I wonder why he doesn’t support the Miami Marlins πŸ€” Has he even been to or done any videos in or around the city of Miami πŸ€”
That's a good question. I don't think I recall any vlogs in / around Miami... or even off-the-beaten path Miami. SO much to see / do there.

I know he was recently in the Keys (or at least Key West). I know he did Robert is Here in Homestead. The route he took seemed to track to 27 to 98 to 441 N at Yeehaw Junction bc he covered Pahokee and then was driving by Okeechobee and then the Desert Inn [remnants] (the latter for the five-thousandth time).

BTW, that IS a neat drive, if anyone is interested in it... doing the loop around Lake Okeechobee and all the small towns. DH and I did it last Labor Day and it's pretty cool to see the terrain change, the agriculture differences, the enormity of the lake, dam, the different small towns, different city parks, docks, fishing areas, commerce, etc... if that's your thing.

I can't recall if he's ever been to Ochopee (smallest operating post office in the U.S.) or Everglades City (super cool small museum there) or Chokoloskee (Smallwood Store and it's history - including serial killings, street justice, hauntings, etc.). Or Clyde Butcher Big Cypress Gallery and Big Cypress area or showcasing the vibrancy of the Miccosukee tribe... I could go on. I would think those would be on his radar of cool things totally off-the-beaten path places to go / see / feature / pay homage to.

But that's too much work these days. It's first-class travel, Rays games, repetitive sights, and Disney for him now.

Reactions: 5
Oh, holy duck. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Why πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ duck πŸ‘ do πŸ‘ you πŸ‘ put πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ space πŸ‘ before πŸ‘ every πŸ‘ bleeping πŸ‘ period πŸ‘ while πŸ‘ always πŸ‘ acting like πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ bleeping πŸ‘ know-it-all [space] ?

View attachment 2102027

ETA: Oh wait, he didn't do it ONE TIME. WTF. So is he CHOOSING to do this?!?! :rolleyes:
Here Adam fails to differentiate between the Media/MLB and the public. Twitter and ESPN have had plenty of coverage of the Rays historic start without any mention of the quality of opponents. Its the general public who has been wise to this and is the one pointing out they are literally playing the worst possible competition all at once so this start may be fools' gold of sorts. Not that they are bad either, clearly people who pay attention to baseball know the Rays have been good for a few years. In Adam's mind though they are just these poor little baby underdogs who everyone expects will fail, who are destroying the naysayers, when in reality they had rather good pre-season world series odds, have had 5 straight winning seasons, 4 straight playoff appearances, including a world series, and won 100 games in 2021.
---
His previous mancrush Brett Phillips is on the Angels now too.
---
Even last year when he was making a point to visit different stadiums when the Rays were playing he skipped out on the Rays playing in Miami, it might have been around the same time he was leaving for Dragon Con so at least that is understandable even though he picked woopeat over something new.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
His stated goal is to see the Rays play in every MLB stadium, so he'll have to go to Miami at some point.

Reactions: 2
His stated goal is to see the Rays play in every MLB stadium, so he'll have to go to Miami at some point.
He will have to be getting that elusive passport to visit Toronto , then 🀣 Why doesn’t he have a passport to begin with , I think that he would like to visit Paris & Tokyo Disney by now !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He will have to be getting that elusive passport to visit Toronto , then 🀣 Why doesn’t he have a passport to begin with , I think that he would like to visit Paris & Tokyo Disney by now !
He can't even bother to get TSA Precheck, let alone a passport! He also doesn't seem to take advantage of any other perks of being a frequent traveler: he flies many different airlines so no loyalty bonuses, and his rental cars are always standard midsized cars, he does not seem to stay at one hotel brand. You'd think with the volume of car rentals he does, he'd at least get a nicer car every once in awhile or something.

Then again, it truly messes with his brain each year just doing his taxes, so maybe applying for a passport and going to interviews for things like TSA Precheck is just too much for him to handle. Or maybe he doesn't have a certified birth certificate, just a regular photocopy? That would explain both the passport and TSA Precheck as I think you need your original or certified copy of your birth certificate. Shouldn't be hard to get one though, but you never know with this guy.

What's going to be the excuse for today's loss to Toronto? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Dawn and Will are in Woo's vlog today.

FRE is going to have a field day. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(Side note: I don't know why FRE doesn't feature Woo more often)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He went to Pigeon Forge!! What a crazy, impulsive, last-minute thing to do...that no one could have predicted! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.