Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
So isn't she only 26? So they met when she was 18, but also possibly even 17 depending on the specific dates? And he would have been 39/40 ? Yikes

And of course he hops on a plane the second she leaves, which I'm pretty sure is what he always does. Also who wants to bet that after running around the parks and the starcruiser with her, and now going to NY just for baseball he's going to either have IG post or a video title in a couple days languishing the fact that he is 'exhausted' once again?
She's gotta be 30 by now. Someone always comes up with this and claims she was groomed or he met her underage every time they're mentioned.

Reactions: 2

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Breaking news, a man child in his 40s changes his mind often. Shocking!!!!!!

Vloggers aren't Ken Burns making a documentary. They are just some rubes who stumbled into enough success to quit their day jobs.
But Adam thinks he's a modern-day Huell Howser, that's for sure.

• Haha

ArielC

Chatty Member
I’m glad he got to go to Gatlinburg and didn’t get stalked by that Gatlinburg Hussey. All he wants to do is try to get more views by latching on to other more established vloggers so he won’t have to work like the lazy YITS.
He was all over the comments talking to other commenters. It was weird.

2020planner

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure either in a vlog or on IG when he was stuffing envelopes with free stickers he showed his apt
Really? Wow.

I don't know why I thought I recalled him stuffing them on some park table / bench or something in Celebration at one point. :ROFLMAO: (and I remember something like seeing the mail bins from the post office full of envelopes)

I could be misremembering though. BUT I DO remember there seemed to be so much friggin secrecy about this newest place in Celebration with him.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I wonder if he knew it is Star Wars Night at Yankee Stadium , missing out on the festivities …
Probably doesn't want an Anthony Rizzo Star Wars bobblehead, and I'm sure he didn't bring his dumb ass robe and saber. However, he could be there as we type, who knows?

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Hasnt adam said in an interview that he has a trespass arrest from a long time ago? This would bar him entry into most foreign countries. Also why he stands 30 feet from abandoned buildings now instead of entering.
I do know that Canada has pretty strict rules when it comes to entry into the country for American's with any sort of criminal record... A comedian I love can't perform in Canada due to a misdemeanor DUI arrest almost 20 years ago. He's gone through this complicated process of gaining entry into the country but still hasn't been able to. Can't speak to any criminal record ATW may have, but it could hinder him from visiting Canada.

pembertonheights

Yes, David. I'm sure they're going to leave it abandoned forever and ever.

And it's "its" not "it's."

View attachment 2182190
We were talking about not revamping that yesterday. While I think one of the main principle things a lot of people had against SC was that it pay-walled things that were supposed to be freely available in Galaxy Edge (mainly performers and free roaming droids) but I am not sure there was a feasible price point that would justify the ongoing upkeep that experience would require as a hotel. I can only imagine the number of individual LED/LCD lighting/display elements used. They'd have to have someone inspecting everyday. I still remember WDW in the early 90's when both MK and Epcot were not the most up kept places. Still enjoyed it but it kind of lessened the experience.

As a hotel I get the feeling a lot of the details would suffer.

Reactions: 1

Sella

He said he couldn't get a passport, but he also said in today's video that he's going to a place he's never been before, so maybe he managed to figure it out
---
He actually went to Lake Nona to see where the complex would be. What a complete waste of time. If this is the best you can do for a vlog topic, just take the day off. His OCD trigger today is survey markers. Every survey marker he sees, he has to mention.

For a guy who keeps knocking his own "mental caliber", you would think he's just shut his mouth and not talk, but instead he made a 30 min vlog about it. If you're talking about a subject for 30 minutes and continually interject that you don't know anything about the topic and question your ability to understand it all, why are you making the video?

"I don't know, and I don't really care, but it's fascinating, the whole Disney soap opera" - uh, how can it be fascinating but you don't know or care about it? So you don't know anything about the topic, and you don't really care, yet you traipse out to the middle of nowhere to get useless shots like this instead of just taking a day off.

View attachment 2184762

Nothing like standing out in the Florida sun squinting, with your sunglasses hooked in your shirt :rolleyes: . Caption: "This is empty!"
View attachment 2184769

Then he gets upset when he's parked on private property and walking around where he shouldn't be (probably technically trespassing) and someone asks him to move along. Doesn't matter if there's any activity in the driveway, Adam, it's their property and they want you gone.

I find it very interesting that he only mentions Disney in all this, and never mentions what's going on with Disney and the Governor of Florida and how that might factor into it.

During the 5 minutes he zoomed in on a bird and talked to it (yep, he couldn't get a cow to come over to he used a bird), he used the phrase "spilling the tea". Hi Adam!

Then at the end of the video he recaps, and completely uses the word "preface" incorrectly. He says "just to preface" and the he recaps the news he discussed during the video. A recap is the exact opposite of a preface and in fact the correct literary term would be "postface". And does he think ANYONE is suddenly skipping to the 26 minute mark and needs a recap?
He is going to Hawaii probably Waikiki.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I agree that technically it can be used for pretty much any competition or game, and a google search does show it is used in lower levels of baseball but I've never seen it or heard it in all my years following the game, and it's definitely a word that brings to mind football in most people's minds, hence:

View attachment 2173127
It is used all the time for all sports- I won't explain why I am arguing this 😉. Of course "line of scrimmage" is a football term specific to gameplay, but that wasn't what he meant. He was just using a "fancy" unneeded word to mean some yahoos were playing around for fun (not a scrimmage). Every sport has scrimmages, aka an exhibition game or unofficial games/practice games.

However, we can definitely agree that Adam is not the brightest bulb. 🙂

Last edited:

Dillon21

VIP Member
Hopefully if Mr. Woo goes to Disneyland Paris. He doesn’t say Fanny pack out loud. He would be saying he has a lady part.

I know in the UK fanny means lady part. I am assuming in France it means the same as in the UK judging from your post?!

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Adam trying to burn as many calories as possible so he can allow himself another few coffees with rAw SuGaR. Also great that he doesn't monitor his heart rate at all. I think if he could burn 5000 calories a day and only consume 1000, he might be happy. Can't wait for the first weigh-in, coming any day now.

1682359144986.png

dirtnap101

VIP Member
yep, a pedestrian 12-10 in their last 22 now after the hot start, and 3 tough series upcoming vs the Brewers, Blue Jays, and Dodgers. The Rays play in San Diego in June, did he go to a game there previously? I thought that was one that had flown under his radar somehow previously when he was living in SoCal.
You're right, he hasn't done SD yet, but I assume he wouldn't go somewhere for just one 3 game series and then leave. He could combine SD with a overall trip to Southern California/Disneyland, certainly possible. Would be better for him if the SD and Arizona series were back-to-back and he could make a big trip of it.

captainn00dles

Adam talking about whether or not Shrek 4-D is still open at Universal Orlando: "I don't know, I haven't been in awhile" *HARD CUT*

Yeah, that's because you're still banned asshole! 😂
Dudes done videos at the antique mall that sells the props!!! You can probably see the 4D stuff in his damn video.

• Haha