Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Not even 10% of his body weight in 5 weeks isn't that unrealistic in my opinion. Doubt he can sustain that pace though. It gets way harder the closer you get to your goal.

Reactions: 2
BTW, that's a Dukes of Hazzard Boss Hogg-related t-shirt that Adam is wearing walking around NYC. Always good to reference a show that features the Confederacy while sightseeing around NYC.
I had that thought actually. Odd choice of t-shirt for a tour of NYC. No f's given for this one.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
His stated goal is to see the Rays play in every MLB stadium, so he'll have to go to Miami at some point.

PixelDust

Chatty Member
Yankee in the South. They are Smoky Mountain vloggers. Total train wreck.
I’m glad he got to go to Gatlinburg and didn’t get stalked by that Gatlinburg Hussey. All he wants to do is try to get more views by latching on to other more established vloggers so he won’t have to work like the lazy YITS.

Dillon21

VIP Member
What I don't get is why he never to Baltimore since he was only 45 mins from DC so he can do the stadium tour? I think people would be more interested in that. Then he should go to Boston while he's already up in the "area.". Then head to Pittsburgh before going back home.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So whatever his legal name is I don't think a trespassing "ticket" generates a criminal case so there is no way to find it online. If he violates it I think that could lead to a criminal case. His name being so generic makes it harder to sift through Florida's county level court records. I just like doing research not looking to dox him in any way.

Kystar

Chatty Member
and even if that's not the case, and he sticks to what he says, he's still on an unsustainable trajectory because his goal is to be 200lbs at some point (he says November, but whatever - the idea in his head is he wants to be 200lbs). When he reaches that goal, or gets close, he loses all steam, and starts "peppering in" the soda and fast food, and soon enough he's 260 again.

Because his goal isn't to lose weight, it's to lose weight quickly and for some specific thing (Dragon Con, Hawaii, Giggles, whatever) in a specific time period. He never sets out with the goal of "the key is moderation, I'm changing my lifestyle, I'll eat 3 relatively healthy meals a day and institute a reasonable, normal exercise regimen." It's all slash and burn, "NO SWEETS, ONE MEAL A DAY, 1150 calories!"
I wonder if Daphne / Natalie is going with him to Hawaii 🤔

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Well, it would appear that Adam may be headed back towards FL (instead of the Smoky Mountains). In his latest vlog, he enters NC and is headed Southeast towards Durham, like he'll eventually go south & parallel to I-95 through NC, SC & GA using the back roads. I'm sure he'll make yet another stop at South Of The Border.

yeah he's trolling with the slurpee video. he did the same thing a few years back when posters on the adam reddit started calling him out for eating hot dogs in every video

dirtnap101

VIP Member
"The balcony of my mom and I's hotel room here at the Boardwalk" - come for the weight loss, stay for the fine grammar.

No desserts for a whole 9-10 days was the effort and willpower Adam could muster before he grabbed some chocolate chip mint ice cream on the boardwalk.

zag209

Not a lot of crowing about this from Adam lately, other than the fact he got very lucky and saw 2 wins in person in NYC. Rays dropped 2 of 3 vs the Mets and are 4-6 in their last 10 games:

View attachment 2180859

No other baseball road trips in the foreseeable future for Adam. The next time they play a road game in a stadium he hasn't been to is June 27th in Arizona. After that, I could definitely see him flying to Kansas City vs Royals and then driving to Texas for the Rangers July 14-19, right after the All-Star Break.
yep, a pedestrian 12-10 in their last 22 now after the hot start, and 3 tough series upcoming vs the Brewers, Blue Jays, and Dodgers. The Rays play in San Diego in June, did he go to a game there previously? I thought that was one that had flown under his radar somehow previously when he was living in SoCal.