Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dillon21

VIP Member
You'd think that since he's such a HUGE baseball fan he knows how to spell Guardians.

(odds are he still calls them the Indians)
Honestly I'd still call them The Indians too. I still called (what is now The Commanders) The Redskins. Not that I am a sports fan. But I did not care when The Washington Bullets became The Wizards (basketball). That was 25ish years ago. So I've had time to the "new" name!

Reactions: 2

joet7565

Well, he really didn't do it justice. Didn't even show Main Street, as far as the few seconds I watched. He showed a bit of the pier / marina (and spent too much time on the public restroom sign in Edgewater Park), but even then, he made a quick cut to Reboot Arcade where he had to show himself playing an arcade game from afar. 🥴

Nothing about pointing out Dunedin History Museum, Strachan's, or any of the good restaurants (I love Casa Tina, myself), or even mention of the multiple breweries (of course, we know hE dOeSn'T DRinK but pointing out the oldest microbrewery in the state of Florida would have been a good mention to walk past if he did a little research - Air is my fave beer there)

Speaking of which, if the dipshit HAD done his research, he would have been able to see (if not simply point out for another visit) the interesting Penny Lane Museum in Dunedin of all memorabilia and such of his fave Beatles, given he had just pointed out Lennon hiding in the "foliage" earlier in the day in Tampa. :rolleyes:
No members of the band were murdered there so to him it’s not relevant.

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam's just hitting the repeat button View attachment 2122201 and making it lazier each time, at least he's getting a shady tax deduction. Animal Kingdom is the park where he was originally BANNED from Disney property, so no wonder he's wary., and plus, I don't think Adam is too keen on the multiculturalism at AK.
Animal Kingdom? I thought it was River Country that got him banned.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I know with Adam it is hard to say if he is dumb or just playing dumb. I think he is angling for something bigger in the long run: either he starts doing autograph signing at cons (and oops they require him to charge something for it rules are rules) or he pulls a Justin Scarred and sets up a small shop or booth at a swap meet where he sells memorabilia as well as his own merch (autographed of course).

cardfrek

VIP Member
Mr "I've traveled across the USA (But mostly Route 66)" The Woo has never heard of Ben's Chili Bowl till this DC trip? I've never been to DC myself and even I know that Ben's Chili Bowl is a DC IINSTITUTION.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
This is for the food:
1682715371902.png

and this is for EACH Big Mac sauce cup:
1682715335355.png

So yeah, way over the DV for fat, saturated fat and sodium, and well over half the DV for cholesterol.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Yup, Adam will be over the moon that TB came back from 6-0 deficit and "walked off", and he got the share it with his very best "friend" Giggles. I'm more interested in what he ate.

No idea what the hell this is supposed to be, why she would have it on a cross country trip or why it would be at a TB baseball game...
1683502079997.png

• Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Yup, Adam will be over the moon that TB came back from 6-0 deficit and "walked off", and he got the share it with his very best "friend" Giggles. I'm more interested in what he ate.

No idea what the hell this is supposed to be, why she would have it on a cross country trip or why it would be at a TB baseball game...
It's from the Durham Bulls, TB's AAA farm team...why she has it, who the hell knows? Probably one of Adam's toys that he gave her.

landshark

Well, he really didn't do it justice. Didn't even show Main Street, as far as the few seconds I watched. He showed a bit of the pier / marina (and spent too much time on the public restroom sign in Edgewater Park), but even then, he made a quick cut to Reboot Arcade where he had to show himself playing an arcade game from afar. 🥴

Nothing about pointing out Dunedin History Museum, Strachan's, or any of the good restaurants (I love Casa Tina, myself), or even mention of the multiple breweries (of course, we know hE dOeSn'T DRinK but pointing out the oldest microbrewery in the state of Florida would have been a good mention to walk past if he did a little research - Air is my fave beer there)

Speaking of which, if the dipshit HAD done his research, he would have been able to see (if not simply point out for another visit) the interesting Penny Lane Museum in Dunedin of all memorabilia and such of his fave Beatles, given he had just pointed out Lennon hiding in the "foliage" earlier in the day in Tampa. :rolleyes:
Perfectly said. He didn’t do any research ( shocked). I love my little town.
For the record he was literally 4 blocks from me.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Done!

Updated -

routing
scrimmage
traverse
commute
cornucopia
stanchions
posterity
plethora
accessories (but pronounced "assessories")
Chester Drawers
overload overload
cusp
hue
vibe
skyrise
tenure
"that's my pony"
precipitating (as in "it is raining...it is precipitating" 🥴)
queue line (pick one or the other, David)
UMbrella (emphasis on the UM)

2020planner

VIP Member
He was at Hollywood Studios when he got banned. But I don’t remember the actual incident that caused the ban. Maybe not just one incident, but going backstage in general. But it’s funny that in this video he says he has 12 Disney videos on his channel. Now he does 12 (or more) Disney videos a month.

I didn't watch this vlog, but yeah, they stopped him at the entrance to HS, I believe.
I think it was ImageWorks or something that he went into as well, but then prior to that was River Country?!?!

I never knew anything about AK.

bten1989

VIP Member
That's Sean Clark, one of the many rotating YouTube "friends" Adam hangs out with. He seems to specialize in coloring his hair badly, but this link says he's "famous":

He does have an IMDB entry:

I think the last time Adam hung out with Sean in a vlog it was in Utah for the "3 O'Clock High" filming locations
I think he has a lot of connections in the horror scene if I'm not mistaken.