Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
It's 5pm EST, Adam's home, he said yesterday he was getting back on the treadmill routine...but no post about it on Instagram :unsure:

wifeofanitalian

Just another peeper who decided to pop in and try to make a stink. They'll go back to just lurking soon enough.
Who are you both referring to? Me, if so that is fine I just wasn’t sure. I am not making a stink. I agreed with someone . 2020 asked me a question and I answered it.

Mr Pewtey

He has to be at the Yankee game today...then tomorrow is an off day and then Tuesday he'll go see them vs. the Mets. So tomorrow we'll likely get some poorly done filming locations
Yeah, I scanned the comments on today's video and he mentioned that he's at the game today, so we have that to look forward to tomorrow.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I'm also now convinced that [space] . is trolling.

I don't think it's ignorance, nor do I think it's some auto-formatting thing in his phone bc he HAS from time to time NOT done the space.

At this point, I think he purposely does it.
Someone I know who's Canadian also puts a space before the period at the end of every sentence she writes. But only periods. Exclamation points and question marks don't get the space. She said it's a Canadian thing. Not sure if that's true or if it's a "her" thing. AFAIK, Woo is not Canadian, so...

bten1989

VIP Member
Someone gave him a tour of the old universal nickelodeon building, and he filmed it, and will not say who gave him a tour. In the video it does look like he snuck in but later said someone gave him a tour.
I know he also posted a video of himself going backstage in the old Triceratops Encounter in Jurassic Park at IOA as well

Dillon21

VIP Member
And just on a tangent, the 'Dreamers' is perhaps the worst team name in the history of men's pro sports with lots of bad team names (including the 1 team already in Orlando 'the Magic'). The WNBA already has the Atlanta DREAM, which is apparently a nod to MLK, so I guess its not completely random, but still not great, but Dreamers is just further acknowledging that Orlando has nothing else to offer up except Disney, and makes you think Disney owned the team. And if you're going to name a baseball team the 'Dreamers' you're better off naming that for your rookie league team, where they are dreaming of reaching the MLB, not a bunch of grown MLB players who actually made the show. I'm sure they've also considered some other lame names as well, the 'Orlando Oranges' perhaps (because alliteration), or maybe the 'Central Florida Oranges', (the CFOs), who could play at the 'New Trop', aka the Big Juice Box. Which let's all agree, should be the real nickname for Tropicana Field or Minute Maid park anyway.

You already have two teams with the name Cardinals (Baseball team and football team). The Guardians sound like a minor league team. All the cool FL teams already have "scary" names. Inc. the college teams (like the Florida Gators). So I can't see a new baseball team in Orlando being The Gators.

I can see them calling the team Orlando Deville's as that is a scary Disney character name. But people might confuse it will the car.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
"Selfie sticks, mono/tripods and other professional camera equipment, video cameras and any other equipment designed for the sole purpose of video and/or audio recording are not permitted."
Ok maybe on the monopod or tripod but a G7X series camera is a digital camera not a video camera aka camcorder.
Screenshot_20230512-101904.png

Screenshot_20230512-101949.png

See the difference? His grip might be considered a monopod or tripod possibly I will concede that.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I saw one image, it looked like the American pavilion fountain, although disgusting behavior is disgusting behavior, the location doesn't matter. I hope all involved were taken from the property, passes/tickets forfeited.

View attachment 2127007
Galaxyprincess is right - looking both at the green canopies as well as the orange slush the man is holding, that is the french pavilion, down by the main walkway around the lagoon. I didn't think there was that much room at the end of the fountain.

I get that Disney doesn't want to post signs everywhere to rule out what should be common sense behavior, but we also don't want to see these fountains caged inside of fences after someone slips and is injured.

zag209

He trimmed them?! He needs to go back and take another look if that's the case 😂
They just don't look as bushy as I remember in that screen shot, and they look like the edges are a lot shorter than then rest. But I don't take a lot of time usually analyzing eyebrows, it just seemed to jump out at me.

aliciavlnf4

I understand that Adam isn't big on cooking, but he could make it work- at least when he's home in Florida.
He could eat breakfast at home in his apartment. It takes a few minutes to make an egg and maybe have some fruit with it.
I can see him doing lunch out...it would be impressive if he could show actual healthy food at Disney and review it competently.
For dinner he could maybe learn how to make some chicken with grilled veggies. But it's really impossible to lose weight AND be healthy and never cook at home. Sadly I don't think he cares about his health so long as he loses the pounds.
I’ve always wondered how he would do if he was a contestant on Worst Cooks in America…on second thought, he’d be the first one kicked off.
IMG_3212.jpeg

Last edited:

Jjjg

VIP Member
He said he won't be on the last starcruiser because he has travel plans end of Sept. I wonder if he's going to actually cross the border to go to the Toronto vs Tampa game.

wifeofanitalian

Hateful much
This pile of human excrement decided to show some shit yesterday that he has shown so many times. We all just had to see the shit being demolished like its a national treasure. Now today is just his man child peter pan syndrome ass going to several Disney parks for no reason at all, just to be the creeper that he is. On top of that waste of time you get to see the Mickey power pole and him bragging about wasting more money on stupid DVC shit in Disneyland now since he spends so much time over there. He has no purpose, no life to speak of, no career, never will have a woman (or man??) just blows his money on bullshit and stupid crap that he keeps in bags and never looks at like his damn toys. He really needs his ass kicked just for the hell of it.
If you did not sound so hateful and possibly added some periods or commas I might agree.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
ATW #10 - And as of the recording of this, I've been friend-zoned.
---

As a Rays fan, I'm hoping for a 2-2 split. Offense is too sporadic against good teams and the bullpen is injury-ravaged.
a 2-2 split is the absolute worst you'll do, especially after easily taking the first game. Yanks have a shot with Cole today (although he's pitched poorly lately) but that's about it.