Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
When is the last time Adam lived by himself? Large Marge? Confused why people think he lives alone now especially since when he got this place he had the apartment in Anaheim as well. Or he could have moved since then that is possible.

Reactions: 1

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He certainly indicates that he writes off his annual passes, airfare, and rental cars. Now maybe for the annual passes he has to tally up the days he filmed content in the parks and actually used the pass for "business"? A Youtube search brought up this guy, not sure if it's accurate or not:

This might be a bit better explanation, although not specifically for Adam's situation:

No idea if Adam has an LLC or has registered his Youtube channels as a "business"

Kystar

Chatty Member
Probably doesn't want an Anthony Rizzo Star Wars bobblehead, and I'm sure he didn't bring his dumb ass robe and saber. However, he could be there as we type, who knows?
Those bobble heads are limited to a certain amount of attendees , he could sell it to someone for $

sunshineandsnark

He doesn’t even have to follow any major fitness influencers for advice. Just follow regular random people who’ve lost weight by counting calories consistently and correctly. But no. We’re too punk rock to let anyone give him advice.

Harrisar

The Rays aren't moving to Orlando, any talk of this is just like the Montreal talk...it's political posturing with the city of St. Pete. If I had to guess, I strongly suspect they'll end up going with the proposal to renovate the stadium and surrounding area very similar to Petco Park and the Gaslamp District in San Diego.

And if MLB does expand, it certainly won't be to Orlando. Pretty sure a third Florida franchise with lackluster attendance isn't on their list of priorities.
I have always wondered what Adam would have done, if the Rays ended up spitting home games with Montreal.

Harrisar

View attachment 2081348
Gonna be a 2 for 1. And then another flight video back, either soon if he heads back to FL, or not as soon but still too soon if he sticks around DC for a while. (Today was the last Rays game on the road for a while, and their next road series is in Toronto where we know the Woo can't venture).
As someone who lives in Toronto and a Jays fan. All I can say thank God, he didn't get his passport, and hoping he doesn't get it for that series. Or any Rays and Jays series in Toronto.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
So nice to know I can completely skip the vlog today! It's a part of the year-round ATW Groundhog Day I really don't care about at all.

Ah yes, how could I forget about Hawaii! He wouldn't go alone, would he? Just glancing at the Aulani DVC point chart. Adam (as always) picks the cheapest travel time for DVC. One hotel room is 112 pts. From what I read, the hotel room has 2 queen beds so it would be technically suitable for either Giggles or his parents. However, they are very hard to get because there's a very limited number of them. The Studio has a queen bed and a fold out couch - I guess Adam would sleep on a fold out couch for a whole week? I can't imagine him going any higher than that, I think he wants to use his points for other things as well.

1684681047368.png

Back to the baseball travel plans...he has yet to travel to one city for one series and not combine it with something else to make a longer trip. Ignoring those types of series (SD and Arizona in June, Houston in July, Detroit and Miami in August), and I'll completely disregard September due to his previously announced travel plans (DragonCon and Hawaii), I predict: Adam will see the Rays in KC and then drive the "back roads and small towns of America" to the Dallas/Ft Worth area to see them against the Rangers. Perhaps he will even stop in Eufala, OK, I know he can never resist that anytime he is in that area of the country. I also bet he will be in California August 14th-20th for the Rays in SF and Anaheim.

Collinson

View attachment 2195714
What a date! If a used condom floated up, it would be because one of these two farted.

Oh that's gross and terrible, so sorry. Just don't dig public displays of affection and overt gay campiness. Get a room already.
Wow this thread went from genuine criticism to homophobia and weird stalker vibes. Good job guys you've turned me from a critic to feeling sorry for him.

So he should be fine with someone calling him a paedophile? Again this thread was so much better than others by sticking to genuine criticism but now you all sound like nut jobs. You come across like those people who attack actors because of the character they play.

You also posted one where people insulted his friends and were somehow surprised when he had a go back. If you would stay silent when people insult your friends you aren't a good friend.

Mr Woo perked up when his portly buddy mentioned BJ as a nickname. Oh the humanity.
Oh look the person who constantly makes sexual comments is back and comes across as a fucked up sexual pervert.

2020planner you used to be better than this.

This used to be the best thread on this site because it stuck to genuine criticism now you've all become stalker weirdos. I'm out.

Sella

Annoyed that Adam flew all the way to Washington DC for a baseball game but then drove 3+ hours to Philly to film some hoagies. I guess there's nothing to do in DC?
🤷‍♂️ :rolleyes: :cautious:
In the video they were going to the Reds vs Phillys baseball game. It was called do to rain.

Dillon21

VIP Member

Uh oh stuff said here is bleeding back into the Tracker thread! LMAO.

And how has Adam not gotten sued by Rick Flair? That is where the Woo comes from right?

When I was an active viewer and I was really into knowing everything ATW. I remember he did a drive and talk were he was working at Walmart and he just thought "The Woo" sounded interesting as he did not want people to know his real last name. It is made up. But I am sure Ric Flair (my fave wrestler BTW) Wooooooo probably came to mind when he "thought" of it.

RJ130613

Chatty Member
No we are talking about his existing ban from 2019 (I think not going to go find the video). The assumption being it is a lifetime ban. There is in theory a legal component a trespass document of some sort filed with the local police but I can't find any evidence of that online.

Is his legal first name Adam or Andrew?
I think his real name is Adam Williams if i recall

2020planner

VIP Member

Updated -

routing
scrimmage
traverse
commute
cornucopia
stanchions
posterity
plethora
accessories (but pronounced "assessories")
Chester Drawers
overload overload
cusp
hue
vibe
skyrise
tenure
"that's my pony"

---precipitating (as in "it is raining...it is precipitating" 🥴)

• Haha

Jjjg

VIP Member
I've only watched half so far of day 2 of Star Cruiser, but I've never seen that pod to Batuu empty. Every vlog I've seen had more people to almost full. It was only them on it.l

Disney has change something there, may be change to allow 1 night.

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Didn't he live alone during COVID in Calif? Up unto before BLAB moving in (concurrent with him moving here bc Disney was open here)?
Pretty sure he got the place in Anaheim before COVID. I assume that was with BLAB from the beginning. Maybe an ATW historian has more accurate info? Celebration and Anaheim are both pretty expensive especially paying rent for both so I'm assuming roommate or renting a room in Celebration.