Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wifeofanitalian

Wow this thread went from genuine criticism to homophobia and weird stalker vibes. Good job guys you've turned me from a critic to feeling sorry for him.

So he should be fine with someone calling him a paedophile? Again this thread was so much better than others by sticking to genuine criticism but now you all sound like nut jobs. You come across like those people who attack actors because of the character they play.

You also posted one where people insulted his friends and were somehow surprised when he had a go back. If you would stay silent when people insult your friends you aren't a good friend.

Oh look the person who constantly makes sexual comments is back and comes across as a fucked up sexual pervert.

2020planner you used to be better than this.

This used to be the best thread on this site because it stuck to genuine criticism now you've all become stalker weirdos. I'm out.
I couldn’t agree with you more. Some of these of the comments are downright disgusting. Gossiping could be fun if lighthearted, but most of the remarks on here are pretty juvenile.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I have to watch his videos and his IG stories with the knowledge he is going to piss me off about how he says the absolute dumbest things about calories eaten and burned. I know, it’s most likely for engagement (especially on YT) but come on dude. Everyone knows the calorie counts on the treadmill screen aren’t even close unless you’re using heart rate monitors and all that (and I can assure you that gym isn’t equipped with that set up)
and even if it was, ATW wouldn't use a heart rate monitor that's for sure

Kystar

Chatty Member
What I don't get is why he never to Baltimore since he was only 45 mins from DC so he can do the stadium tour? I think people would be more interested in that. Then he should go to Boston while he's already up in the "area.". Then head to Pittsburgh before going back home.
He went to Fenway Park in Boston last Fall

zag209

I guess this means we’re in for an exciting flight video tomorrow, followed by an excited baseball video.

View attachment 2081002
why-not-both.jpg

Gonna be a 2 for 1. And then another flight video back, either soon if he heads back to FL, or not as soon but still too soon if he sticks around DC for a while. (Today was the last Rays game on the road for a while, and their next road series is in Toronto where we know the Woo can't venture).

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Does he want to see the Rays play in the US stadiums only because if not his quest to watch them in every mlb stadium may have a Canada shaped problem.

• Haha

SoCalGremlin

He said he had it all planned out...the Rays haven't traveled to many places he hasn't already been last year, so maybe he will pick it up. I keep saying he could knock off Mets and Yankees as the Rays come to NY to play both teams starting tomorrow, but maybe he's scared to come to the Big Apple. Maybe he needs that Philly idiot to hold his hand and come with, and Philly idiot is busy?
HEEEERREE WEEE ARRRRRRE
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
and like I said a little while back, he's upping his exercise to burn more calories to compensate for McDonald's and Slurpees and ice cream:

1682873452949.png

Kystar

Chatty Member
Will we see Adam an TJ at the Mets game today?
Yesterday's treadmill replacement was climbing the Joker stairs :D

Tampa Jay says, "Joltin' Joe DiMaggio, that's one of my favorites." Who has favorites from other teams, let alone a player who retired in 1951! Has Tampa Jay been watching DiMaggio newsreel footage because he loves him so much? As a Yankee fan, let me think about my favorite Red Sox players...yeah, no, the list is empty. I hope he was joking.

Adam then says it's really hard not to get emotional about this, as he stares across at Yankee Stadium. For reals? What kind of fan are you?

Adam's got the wrong location for home plate of the old Yankee Stadium...it's home plate at the main (largest) field (Elston Howard field). Definitely not at second base 😂, what a dummy staring at the dirt thinking it's home plate.

Adam: "It looks like some of the locals are doing a little scrimmage here." Way to use a football term that has never, ever been applied to baseball in any way. What a baseball fan! Adam is imagining if he rooted for a franchise with any sort of real history and he's in love with the idea.

Points to the outfield, "You think of ARod out here", as if ARod played the outfield :rolleyes:

"Alright, here we are about to make our way out onto the field", uh, no Adam.

Does Adam not realize that they sold 99 99 burgers to generate interest from idiots like him who would pay $20 for a ballpark burger because it has a paper 99 flag in it? And that they would increase the number to pretty much whatever they could sell on a given day? This isn't rare Disney merch...

"I think this might be a cheat day, I've been doing pretty good on the diet, but we'll see."

So the bottom line: did Adam visit historic Monument Park before the game? No. The Yankee Museum before the game? No. He stood in line for an overpriced burger saluting the opponent's best player and nemesis to the Rays in the game a day prior. What a fan!

Here's Adam trying to get more steps in after eating his fat bomb by climbing all the way to the top of the Upper Deck to get this crappy view of Manhattan:
View attachment 2172927

"I think Jeter used to be the Captain back in the day here, I remember Jeter pretty well." WTF are you talking about dude? Jeter retired after the 2014 season, back when you never mentioned baseball or going to any games, and you don't root for the Yankees and lived in a completely different area of the country.

The seats they are in are $350 each, btw. No biggie for high roller ATW.

Adam washes down his 99 double burger with a giant load of nachos smothered in healthy cheese sauce (100% organic, I'm sure)
View attachment 2172941

Hearing Adam, who knows nothing about baseball, try to spin a 2-2 split as really a win for the Rays is hilarious. The Rays are now 6-7 against the Yankees, Orioles and Blue Jays, their main competition for the AL East. "The Rays are way farther ahead in the standing than the Yankees, so...I consider this a win for the series", says Adam.

Imagine paying $350 to sit next to Tampa Jay and he has NEVER washed the jersey he's wearing, that he mostly wears in the Florida heat and humidity?

Adam was going to wuss out and take an Uber back to the hotel, but I think Tampa Jay convinced him to take the subway for the experience of it.
No way that Adam would be brave enough to take a train by himself ( I have taken the train home countless times by myself after a late night Yankee game ) 🤣

2020planner

VIP Member
Does a view really count for anything if there's no Google Ad-sense revenue behind it at the end of the day?
Good point.

General Question for Y'all About YT -

Whenever I *would* watch a full vlog of his or the Trackers on my desktop (that I'm on right now), I never get ads. The vlogs play right through. However, when DH and I watch YouTube on the internet on our TV, it *does* play the ads (granted, we don't watch Woo or the Trackers together anymore but other vloggers like Traveling Robert or whatever) and force us to watch like 10 sec or whatever before we can skip them.

I am not well-versed in YT that much to know... Why is there a discrepancy? Could I have Ad Blocker on my desktop and not know it?