Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then he wants to be a little witch and reply to my comment poking fun at BLAB and act like there's nothing between the three of them. He's such a cowardly, cuckold dipshit. His girl Natalie already aired that dirty laundry on her IG months ago, so why pretend like there's no beef when he's clearly throwing shade in this walk and talk vlog?
View attachment 1914704
Interestingly, he admits that they shared an apartment together. This was something that both parties refused to acknowledged in the past, never mind the circumstances of how he was forced to break the lease prematurely and deal with the penalties for that. He no doubt wants to forget the whole thing and the snarkiness here is like a little child tantrum -- "I don't want to talk about it, ok!"

---

BLAB probably knows some unflattering things and dark secrets of him that could hurt his image if they ever got out publicly. That's probably why we see a bunch subtle jabs from him instead of any direct attacks.

It's still obvious he hates their guts, but he is definitely biting his tongue a lot of the time.
BLAB have a deserved reputation for being obnoxious grifters. I doubt anything they say against Adam will be taken seriously. As was mentioned, Daphne already disclosed the circumstances of their rift. BLAB had the opportunity to respond but they never did because they have nothing, at least nothing not already known.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But then he wants to be a little witch and reply to my comment poking fun at BLAB and act like there's nothing between the three of them. He's such a cowardly, cuckold dipshit. His girl Natalie already aired that dirty laundry on her IG months ago, so why pretend like there's no beef when he's clearly throwing shade in this walk and talk vlog?
View attachment 1914704
He actually acknowledged the apartment sharing. He does know Daphne blabbed right? 😂 Plus yes people can just not be friends anymore but there is usually always a reason. Especially to cut ties and stop interacting and speaking like they did.

Reactions: 7
All things being equal, flight logistics are much simpler at John Wayne than LAX because the former is a LOT smaller (Though my favorite SoCal airport is Long Beach), especially if your ultimate destination is the Anaheim area. But all things were NOT equal. I would always go for the direct flight instead of one with a layover if given the option.
I didn't even know that existed. I've been to LAX, Burbank (armpit of airports) and John Wayne (My favorite so far).

Reactions: 2
I didn't even know that existed. I've been to LAX, Burbank (armpit of airports) and John Wayne (My favorite so far).
Long Beach is a smaller airport that is super easy to get in and out of. However there are EXTREMELY limited services available with regard to food options. Also, the last time I flew into LGB the baggage claim was outdoors and it was raining, but it didn't bother me too much. Also, there is the ability to enter and exit the planes through both the front and rear. I liked that. And finally, it doesn't take 15 minutes to taxi to the gate when landing. Another bonus. And it's not far at all from Anaheim and the resort corridor. Certainly MUCH closer and more convenient than LAX. There aren't as many flights available, but Woo doesn't appear to have time restrictions. But maybe he doesn't know about LGB or doesn't like it for some reason.

Reactions: 3
Just out of boredom I looked at Daphne/Whatever Her Name Is's Twitter and Insta. She's getting very little activity despite posting boob, butt and sex toy pics. Maybe she thinks starring in a Woo video will steer more people to her "businesses" and get them to pay $25 for a DM.
You know, I made that mistake one time when I was newish here. At work. Never again!

• Haha
Posted in PMM thread, but valid here as well.
Announced today for Tron Lightcycle Run, as expected with Space Mountain's recent restriction.
Required lockers for loose articles (unless it's small enough to fit onboard in a small compartment). So, no handheld cameras allowed!
I'm assuming though, they may still allow Go Pro-style cameras with chest mount, which is still allowed on SM.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...n-opens-on-4-4/?CMP=SOC-DPFY23Q2wo0126230002H
1674860690888.png

" New to TRON Lightcycle / Run, a double-sided and digitized locker system will be used to store bags and loose items while you race your Lightcycle. Inside the attraction queue, these complimentary lockers pair directly with your MagicBand, MagicBand+ or ticket media so you can easily lock and reopen your locker with a quick tap. Guests without a MagicBand or other ticket media (such as a card) will be provided with a card to assign their locker. All items must be placed either in a locker before you board your Lightcycle, or in a small compartment located on the attraction vehicle that can hold items such as cellphones, glasses or wallets."

Many Disney vloggers are going to hate the hassle, especially if they don't normally use or have a Go Pro-style camera. Plus, it's more to carry around. I, for one, am pleased with this policy, and should carry over to the rest of the park's coasters and the more thrilling rides.

Long Beach is a smaller airport that is super easy to get in and out of. However there are EXTREMELY limited services available with regard to food options. Also, the last time I flew into LGB the baggage claim was outdoors and it was raining, but it didn't bother me too much. Also, there is the ability to enter and exit the planes through both the front and rear. I liked that. And finally, it doesn't take 15 minutes to taxi to the gate when landing. Another bonus. And it's not far at all from Anaheim and the resort corridor. Certainly MUCH closer and more convenient than LAX. There aren't as many flights available, but Woo doesn't appear to have time restrictions. But maybe he doesn't know about LGB or doesn't like it for some reason.
Honestly, I would be surprised if he likes John Wayne just because it's named after a big star...if Long Beach airport wants his business, it's going to need to become John Travolta Airport

• Haha
That's exactly what we were saying. He made sure to point out that he was in the Anaheim resort district. I doubt that's an unsafe area.
I just watched that one where he showed where he lived. He also showed the name of the Apts. Being nosy I googled it. The reviews were terrible! Talking about how unsafe it was there. That walk from where you parked would have have been a no for me. Maybe BLAB wasn’t wrong about it being unsafe but they shouldn’t have just up and moved like they did. I don’t follow them but I know who they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Or Marty McFly Airport!
Tom Wilson needs to convince Adam to fly exclusively into the Ontario airport just to hassle him more. (Its actually another pretty good alternative to John Wayne if you don't mind a bit of driving or if you're staying in East OC or Riverside County on your trip. A lot of flights there are cheaper too)

Oh if Biff Tannen tells me to do it, I should do it!

Reactions: 2
I just discovered this guy from another Tattle thread the other day where he did a video discussing Disney "influencers". This video is great! He's very informative & his videos are professional! Enjoy!

This was so well done.

I really liked how he explained his history with Splash Mountain, too. I relate. I also loved Splash without knowing the background stuff. Once I knew it, time to go. Looking forward to Tiana’s Bayou!

Reactions: 6
Devil Doll and the Creeper add new meaning to the word cringe. One who never changes pants and one who drops pants for a dollar mingle their stench in the once family friendly grounds of Disney. Hold your nose and sing, "Zip-a=Dee-Poo-Dah."

• Haha
Just out of boredom I looked at Daphne/Whatever Her Name Is's Twitter and Insta. She's getting very little activity despite posting boob, butt and sex toy pics. Maybe she thinks starring in a Woo video will steer more people to her "businesses" and get them to pay $25 for a DM.
Clearly she’s doing it for free exposure on Adam’s channel. Hoping he’ll do for her new YouTube channel what he did for Super Enthused’s. The difference is Jackie is actually good at vlogging and isn’t filming herself doing disgusting things.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Time for another "ATW Greatest Hits" passed off as new content
Screenshot_20230129_110833_YouTube.jpg

He has been to these stairs at the hotel in Universal City many times in the past, most recently in September 2020.

• Wow
"This isn't a filming location video"...uh, title of video: "Hidden BTTF Filming Location"

It's very, very apparent that he is congested with a stuffy nose and although I couldn't stand to watch the majority of the video, he never acknowledges how he sounds or that he might be sick...I'm sure he'll try to ignore it and hope it doesn't ruin his vacation. Hope it's not Covid...

"I'm not as eloquent as Michael J Fox" as he climbs over the stairwell railings...Adam buddy, c'mon, learn the big words if you're gonna use them:

1675022470990.png

Although I guess it's a true statement, he isn't as eloquent as Michael J. Fox. He's also not as elegant, the word he surely meant to use.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Time for another "ATW Greatest Hits" passed off as new content
View attachment 1920102
He has been to these stairs at the hotel in Universal City many times in the past, most recently in September 2020.
Almost the entirety of this "vlog" was filmed in his hotel room. Really do the work to provide content to his eager stans.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.