Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its not even his actual screen thats cracked. its a screen protector. way easier and cheaper to replace.

Reactions: 6
its not even his actual screen thats cracked. its a screen protector. way easier and cheaper to replace.
Is it really just that? OMG. 🤦‍♀️ Guess it didn't protect it that much. :ROFLMAO:

I never ever knew him to have screen protectors. Of course, this is one of SO many cell phones he's owned with a cracked screen so it's hard to keep them straight. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Now that you mention it, I seem to remember Adam making a snotty comment when someone pointed out the cracked screen that "ACKCHYUALLY it's my screen protector, not the screen that's cracked, and even though that doesn't make a difference and actually makes it worse, I just wanted to correct someone who is only offering constructive criticism on how to be better."

Reactions: 3
Now that you mention it, I seem to remember Adam making a snotty comment when someone pointed out the cracked screen that "ACKCHYUALLY it's my screen protector, not the screen that's cracked, and even though that doesn't make a difference and actually makes it worse, I just wanted to correct someone who is only offering constructive criticism on how to be better."
Yep, that's Adam.

Remember the ol' -

YOUTUBE COMMENTER: "Walt would be spinning in his grave"...
WOO: "Walt was cremated."

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Adam, you're the smartest guy ever!
You just HAVE to one-up everyone with your iNteLLigENce [space] .

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh boy Delta first class for a whole 3 hour flight!

Really, really enjoy the detail as he goes through every personal item he has and tells us whether it went in the bin or the belt for his trip thru security. It's enthralling, to be honest.

I wish he bought the coloring book and made a separate 3 hour video of him coloring it it, that would've been amazing. I can just see Adam working on his coloring book while he has his burger, coke and watches The Goonies, like a real big boy adult!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What an uplifting way to start off your Sunday morning: by re-tracing the final, sad, and tragic days of a suicide victim. "Let's eat where his credit card was declined because his life was so screwed up that he killed himself, totally cool!"

Did you all know that Nirvana opened the doors for punk rock and that grunge was the predecessor to punk rock? 😂 Nobody tell The Stooges, MC5, The New York Dolls, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, etc., etc., etc. I mean, I'm not hearing things, right? He did say that in this video, didn't he? Twice? Great knowledge of popular music history, Adam

Today's big word used incorrectly: A commode is not a toilet
1675610511678.png

Maybe it's the same shower...maybe it's the same bed, who knows? Maybe it's the same light? It looks like the door knob is original, I think. Kurt touched this door knob, I think! Maybe there's some heroin residue on it! Amazing details for the viewer...

I'm sure this is interesting to some, but to me it's just a depressing topic for a vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you all know that Nirvana opened the doors for punk rock and that grunge was the predecessor to punk rock? 😂 Nobody tell The Stooges, MC5, The New York Dolls, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, etc., etc., etc. I mean, I'm not hearing things, right? He did say that in this video, didn't he? Twice? Great knowledge of popular music history, Adam

Today's big word used incorrectly: A commode is not a toilet
View attachment 1937640
Yeah, I guess he considers Nirvana, Green Day, The Offspring etc. "punk".

Tim Tracker uses "commode" instead of toilet in his videos and it drives me nuts.

Reactions: 8
OK seriously, what the heck is going on in the last 10 seconds on today’s vlog about Tacoma sites? Has Adam finally lost his mind?

• Haha
OK seriously, what the heck is going on in the last 10 seconds on today’s vlog about Tacoma sites? Has Adam finally lost his mind?
It's all part of his plan to seem "quirky", like his roadside stops in Tacoma.

(I didn't even notice his video in my feed today and the topic is boring, so I just skipped to the last 10 seconds - thanks for the heads up!)

Reactions: 3
About music and everything else in general, Adam looks much smarter when he's NOT talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He thinks he so clever, funny, quirky, fill-in-the-blank whatever word you want to use. :rolleyes: "monkey! giraffe! eyeball!"

The whole "the vlog is............................ [ insert random comment or have the viewer waiting for 30 seconds or more]............................. over" routine is SO overdone at this point as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic from his vlogs. Dewmonic Abyss posted a vlog about ATW and Daphne.

He brings up alot of good points about ATW/Daphne (Natalie) friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Too much effort for Adam to post a link to Peanut Turner's channel in the description for today's video? :rolleyes:

(Disclaimer: I don't know who Peanut Turner is, and I likely won't find out as I've decided not to watch past the 3 min mark of today's Woo video because he's leading with a visit to a fancy Starbucks which sounds incredibly boring. However, I figured I'd check out Peanut Turner's channel since he seems nice, clicked Show More and it's crickets...so nice of you, Adam)

For anyone else curious: https://www.youtube.com/@peanutismint

Last edited:
Had my fingers crossed that he'd eat tit trying to slide down the handrail but alas he did not

• Haha
I could have done without the whole Swedish tit.
I don't mind his impersonations of Arnold or Sean Connery, but this ain't it.
I'm not a fan of Tom Green, Jackass, and that style of comedy in general, so, there's that.
And yes, I can be the life of the party without liking such dumb tit...lol

Adam wolfing down a Baby Ruth in front of the Goonies house was some truly riveting content.

"This is a two pack. If someone was here, they could share it with me."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did enjoy seeing the Goonies' house, but the Baby Ruth was a bit too much, especially since he left it in the car and had to go back to get it and back up. He got some extra steps in at least...lol

• Haha
We didn't even bother watching today's video. I can't believe he made a 55 minute video. I never watched Twin Peaks, so I'm probably missing out on something good.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LMAO another first class flight. He's becoming just a bougie as his buddies the Trackers Slackers

• Haha
We didn't even bother watching today's video. I can't believe he made a 55 minute video. I never watched Twin Peaks, so I'm probably missing out on something good.

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Yes I'd advise to spend 55 minutes watching Twin Peaks instead of Adam. Why do these vloggers think anybody wants to sit through that much of their BS?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.