Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost the entirety of this "vlog" was filmed in his hotel room. Really do the work to provide content to his eager stans.
The hotel content contained lots of unedited footage waiting for the Waterworld Plane to launch. Just like unedited footage waiting for the Celebration Clocks minute hand to move. The only editing he seems to do is cut himself or others off while speaking. Sadly no Mickey Power Poles to film in California.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has about 35 Back To The Future related videos. Just a few.

View attachment 1923974View attachment 1923975
I like BTTF too, and even went to the same panel as he did at MegaCon w/ MJ Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, James Tolkan (he was hysterical at like 88, 89 at the time!) and the incredible Tom Wilson. (That's when Woo blatantly ignored me in line, in combination with some bad acting like he suddenly was on the phone)

But I can't watch even ONE of these in their entirety - unless its one where Tom Wilson steals his camera and goes running off with it. That's the only one.

And were those "RARE Items From My All Time Favorite Movie" that he showcased in that vlog from 2 years ago just as "RARE" as that unopened Target VHS of BTTF - with the price tag! 🤪

• Haha
That slap bracelet looks stupid money grab. It doesn't even stay on. Can you achieve anything with the points other than entering the castle?

Daphne's there is only 1 everything comment was actually good information to have considering the space and amount of people in there.

Reactions: 1
Watching the end of tonight's Living in Diz livestream (grifters to the core with their own thread here) and someone asked them if they have ever met Adam The Woo in person. Cory (Living in Diz's headmaster) responded "yes, many times", as if he was proud to announce it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Backlot Tour, eh?

Boy, he's never done that before. Or anything VIP. 🤪

(these were just a few of many many many Universal Studios Hollywood vlogs mentioning the backlot)

1675256365161.png

1675256372842.png

1675256388464.png

1675256415935.png

1675256434965.png

• Haha
Hey, listen, you just never know what he's going to do next! There's definitely no pattern at all :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, from scanning through it, it seems like half the video is him scrolling through photos on his cracked phone screen because they wouldn't let him take video. You can tell he's pissed at the guide for not letting him video, and implies that some guides do let you film. So upset he had to film the backlot awkwardly from the rooftop parking just so he had some video of it.

For a guy who never eats breakfast or lunch, he slides right in to eating breakfast and lunch and a zillion snacks when they're included on a tour. "Why can't I lose weight?" Also, "Calories don't count at Warner Bros!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’m in the minority because I actually liked the VIP Backlot Tour vlog. I hadn’t seen one before so it was new to me. I’m not a super regular Woo watcher. I just pop onto his channel occasionally. If I had seen five of these vlogs already, I probably would have been bored, too.

He sounded genuinely giddy in the tour - full on nerding out over some stuff. I feel like I’d be the same way 😆. I also thought his interactions with “Doc Brown” were pretty good - the most natural I’ve seen Adam with a character performer.

1675379034750.png

Cute ATW gif, but WTF... I have so many questions. Also, ATW's voice has changed recently. He's either a walking pandemic or just breathing in that toxic LA air.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
La La Land, another movie whose filming locations have been done to death by other vloggers and film location websites *yawn*

Reactions: 6
He's expecting a fan to buy one for him.
Someone offered before; said they'd pay for a new one.

He declined, and told them it wasn't about the money, it was about the hassle. 🤦‍♀️

Still makes no sense to me. He always says it's not about the money, then goes and does stupid things with money or always brings up money (remember him selling random mugs and broken camera parts from his OC apt? Make your best offer! It's not about the money! 🤪 )

Reactions: 2
"Hassle". You get the new phone and take it to the store and have them transfer your pics, apps and contacts and whatnot to your new phone. Takes all of 15 minutes.

He just thinks he's so quirky and punk rock!

• Haha
Pays for DVC in full.
Won't buy a new, non-cracked cell phone.

🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1933000

There isn't much about Adam that irritates me more than the way he films his cracked-to-hell phone screen when he wants to show still photos. Even if his screen were brand new and clean, it's SO LAZY to film a screen when there are so many easy ways to drop high quality digital images into a video.

In fact, the more I think about it, I'm actually a little offended by how little effort he puts into his videos because it's a reflection of how little he thinks of his audience. "Those dopes will watch any garbage I churn out," he must think. "I don't have to do any more than the bare minimum to keep this gravy train on the tracks."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In fact, the more I think about it, I'm actually a little offended by how little effort he puts into his videos because it's a reflection of how little he thinks of his audience. "Those dopes will watch any garbage I churn out," he must think. "I don't have to do any more than the bare minimum to keep this gravy train on the tracks."
Hasn't he pretty much said this recently too? I can't remember specifics but I swear he made some sort of similar comment in some fit of stomp-his-feet-like-a-toddler "rage." (well, "rage" for Woo... LOL)

And also remember he warned people that he wouldn't be doing this forever? :rolleyes: OMG, Adam. Whatever will we do?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.