Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mental health crisis is real. Bad enough they're trying to hang on to Disney's racist past, but for some to be wearing stuffed animals and some bringing flowers for the funeral. Get these people some help!!!
One of those people Adam spoke with was wearing a Song of the South t-shirt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
One of those people Adam spoke with was wearing a Song of the South t-shirt.
Yeah, that too. That was the epitome of show me you're a racist without saying anything. They were proud to wear it too. Then the ones talking about how they grew up watching it blah bah blah.

Now, I get nostalgia. However, when that nostalgia is based on something like this, I can cut off my love for it and realize that what might have once seemed okay back then, isn't so now, and will do the right thing by not continuing my love affair with it. If people want to call me "woke," so be it. I'd rather be awake, and not perpetuating the stereotypes and falsehoods of how life was back in "The good old days."

Reactions: 9
Yeah, that too. That was the epitome of show me you're a racist without saying anything. They were proud to wear it too. Then the ones talking about how they grew up watching it blah bah blah.

Now, I get nostalgia. However, when that nostalgia is based on something like this, I can cut off my love for it and realize that what might have once seemed okay back then, isn't so now, and will do the right thing by not continuing my love affair with it. If people want to call me "woke," so be it. I'd rather be awake, and not perpetuating the stereotypes and falsehoods of how life was back in "The good old days."
I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times they are not forgotten;
525.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just discovered this guy from another Tattle thread the other day where he did a video discussing Disney "influencers". This video is great! He's very informative & his videos are professional! Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"My First Class experience on United from Orlando to Orange County CA" (complete with 3 straight minutes of just his shoes and a cup of coffee) video incoming... :sleep:

1674589622888.png

• Haha
Y'all called it, First Class Woo back at it again. Such a simple man living his modest lifestyle of DVC points and First Class cross-country flights.
1674665010818.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point the 'first class' domestic flights on American carriers aren't because he's trying to show off anymore, it's because he's too fat to fit in a regular seat, so he pays for more realistically, 'fat class'. That and he can have a whole can of soda.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Y'all called it, First Class Woo back at it again. Such a simple man living his modest lifestyle of DVC points and First Class cross-country flights.
View attachment 1909546
I love that he has to set his camera down, check to ensure he's properly in the shot, configure it to start filming, and then go back and sit down, pretend to look casual, and subtly look off camera.

"Who me? I'm being filmed? Ya don't say?"

I mean, how authentic! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He whines about the small serving of cola he got. Hey genius how bout you buy full size drinks at a stand in the terminal before you board like the rest of us. That way you can drink whatever you want instead of whining like a little witch who couldn't get his dr pepper

He whines about the small serving of cola he got. Hey genius how bout you buy full size drinks at a stand in the terminal before you board like the rest of us. That way you can drink whatever you want instead of whining like a little witch who couldn't get his dr pepper
Well I guess I was wrong about the whole can of soda thing. What amazing first class service! Not that he needs it, but that is pretty ridiculous to pay that much more than economy and be limited on the drinks. Or maybe he just had to ask and didn't? I'm not going to actually watch the video.

I was gonna say I got Orange County wrong bc he flew into LAX instead. But he did book into Orange County, then had to switch to LAX due to the cancellation. He says it's just so much easier to deal with John Wayne airport than LAX. How'd that work out for you, Adam? How much more annoying could it be to deal with LAX vs. having to stop in Houston, let alone the delays having a connection introduces? Ridiculous.

Walking through airport to gate, he stops to film a random United plane at a very busy airport. Commentary? "I would imagine that's probably...not my plane because my plane's getting ready to board but I'd have to go over to gate 47 to find out". The 35 min video wouldn't have been the same without gems like this...

Did you all know that when planes land they have to refuel? And take on more supplies? I was shocked about it when I saw today's "behind the scenes" segments from Adam's video which are actually things anyone can glance out the window and see.

Also, very interesting to learn that flights can be delayed and cancelled.

He never knew that headphone splitters existed? When did they come out, the 70s?

He wishes there was a gym in the airport (pretty sure there is, but you need to pay for it) because he'd like to work out and then "you'd have a 4 hour flight to relax from your workout" 😂 So Adam needs 4 hours of complete relaxation after he works out, explains a lot.

Pretty sure you can get unlimited soft drinks even in coach, let alone first class. You just have to ask. If he did, he didn't include it in the vlog.

"And, I don't know what city that is" - thanks so much, great video!

"This is some sort of wine glass but I don't drink wine, I guess they just give it to everyone, it's an empty glass but I don't know what it's for, I wish I knew what it was for"

Here's a chocolate chip cookie, let me get it as close to the lens as possible so it's just a blurry mess.

He's got that great Amish facial hair freshly done for his big trip. What a waste of 35 mins!

---

I love that he has to set his camera down, check to ensure he's properly in the shot, configure it to start filming, and then go back and sit down, pretend to look casual, and subtly look off camera.

"Who me? I'm being filmed? Ya don't say?"

I mean, how authentic! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It was Oscar worthy, what acting! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"This is some sort of wine glass but I don't drink wine, I guess they just give it to everyone, it's an empty glass but I don't know what it's for, I wish I knew what it was for"
I honestly just laughed out loud at this. I just can't anymore w/ him (or any of these vloggers). :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: 🥴 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Why didn't he just originally book direct to LAX? BC he rather John Wayne so much he rather connect and deal with layover?

Great idea in winter Adam!

Reactions: 3
Why didn't he just originally book direct to LAX? BC he rather John Wayne so much he rather connect and deal with layover?

Great idea in winter Adam!
Correct, he values the "ease" of flying into John Wayne (because it's close to Disneyland) and hates the traffic between LAX and the Disneyland area. And somehow in his mind constantly having a layover in Houston on the Orlando-John Wayne route is totally worth that "ease".

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.