Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a big airplane geek. I like air travel. I'm even one of those weirdos who likes the airport. But I just can't bring myself to watch Adam's flight videos. They're just so boring. They're almost a parody of how much of a slog travel days can be at times. So I'm just going to respond to what I've read here.

He whines about the small serving of cola he got. Hey genius how bout you buy full size drinks at a stand in the terminal before you board like the rest of us. That way you can drink whatever you want instead of whining like a little witch who couldn't get his dr pepper
Ridiculous. The few times I've flown first class, I was never thirsty. He's just looking for something to complain about. The bigger problem I encountered was having to run to the bathroom multiple times during my flight because the flight attendants were constantly refilling my beverage.

And of course anyone who travels even casually knows that you should never count on getting anything specific on board the aircraft, and if you want something specific to pick it up before you board. But I guess with all his travels Adam hasn't figured that out yet.

He wishes there was a gym in the airport (pretty sure there is, but you need to pay for it) because he'd like to work out and then "you'd have a 4 hour flight to relax from your workout" 😂 So Adam needs 4 hours of complete relaxation after he works out, explains a lot.
Oh no. He looks like he smells bad on a normal day. He should absolutely not be subjecting strangers to be stuck in close quarters with him for 4 hours in his post-workout funk.

Correct, he values the "ease" of flying into John Wayne (because it's close to Disneyland) and hates the traffic between LAX and the Disneyland area. And somehow in his mind constantly having a layover in Houston on the Orlando-John Wayne route is totally worth that "ease".
All things being equal, flight logistics are much simpler at John Wayne than LAX because the former is a LOT smaller (Though my favorite SoCal airport is Long Beach), especially if your ultimate destination is the Anaheim area. But all things were NOT equal. I would always go for the direct flight instead of one with a layover if given the option.

I love that he has to set his camera down, check to ensure he's properly in the shot, configure it to start filming, and then go back and sit down, pretend to look casual, and subtly look off camera.

"Who me? I'm being filmed? Ya don't say?"

I mean, how authentic! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He's so phony I can't stand it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no. He looks like he smells bad on a normal day. He should absolutely not be subjecting strangers to be stuck in close quarters with him for 4 hours in his post-workout funk.
Well he did mention a gym with showers, meaning that he could shower after the workout, so there's that...lol

If you want be bored to sleep, just create a playlist of all his flying/travel vlogs. I think he's done like 15 of them since Jan 2020 🤣🤣

• Haha
Sitting next to Adam you would be subject to his damn Wooisms for four hours. Every time the flight attendant brings food or beverage..."and this is what we're dealing with". He heads off to the shitter..."join me, shall you?"

My two biggest questions on this trip? Will Natalie/Daphne appear in a vlog(s) and will he cross paths with his old pals BLAB?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many hours would it add up to if you took every video he's made covering "where he used to live" or "my old stomping grounds"? He is obsessed with where he used to live...

"Hey look, a World of Color ad on that truck that you can't see...there used to be 2 7-11's down there"...jump around much, Adam? Any possibility of focusing on the topic?

"When I moved to Anaheim to the 43rd time, I took my parents to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles." Wow, truly compelling content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
My two biggest questions on this trip? Will Natalie/Daphne appear in a vlog(s) and will he cross paths with his old pals BLAB?
My guess is "yes" for Daphne because they're good friends and oddly enough Adam seems to be friendly with her new boyfriend, dime store Seth Rogen.
Definitely "no" for BLAB, as his latest video seems to throw shade at them. He is squashing their narrative that they had to leave the lease because of the gang-filled activity in their crime ridden neighbourhood. BLAB will go into hiding/flee to Malibu or Vegas because they are cowards.

Reactions: 10
How many hours would it add up to if you took every video he's made covering "where he used to live" or "my old stomping grounds"? He is obsessed with where he used to live...
He thinks he's way bigger a celebrity than he really is. It's fun to visit places like the log cabin where Abraham Lincoln was born or the house where Dolly Parton grew up. Nobody cares about the old apartment of some YouTuber.

He thinks he's way bigger a celebrity than he really is. It's fun to visit places like the log cabin where Abraham Lincoln was born or the house where Dolly Parton grew up. Nobody cares about the old apartment of some YouTuber.
I think you're right about that, but this may just be Adam burning BLAB for them fleeing in the dark of night when they broke the lease and forced him to come to CA and get his stuff. I don't think Adam would give them a direct hit, so this is his indirect way of calling out their crappy behavour and showing his stans that BLAB are truly horrible friends and liars.

Reactions: 11
I think you're right about that, but this may just be Adam burning BLAB for them fleeing in the dark of night when they broke the lease and forced him to come to CA and get his stuff. I don't think Adam would give them a direct hit, so this is his indirect way of calling out their crappy behavour and showing his stans that BLAB are truly horrible friends and liars.
That's exactly what we were saying. He made sure to point out that he was in the Anaheim resort district. I doubt that's an unsafe area.

Reactions: 5
So out of curiosity, I went back and looked at a bunch of his old vlogs. Pre-Pandemic he traveled, but he never documented the act of traveling, unless it was by car for one of his MANY road trips. But, once the Pandemic hit in March, 2020, that's when the "passenger by flight" vlogs started. And he has kept doing them ever since.... for some reason.
Confused.jpg

Will Natalie/Daphne appear in a vlog(s)
Well, that didn't take long.

1674828131318.png

---

So out of curiosity, I went back and looked at a bunch of his old vlogs. Pre-Pandemic he traveled, but he never documented the act of traveling, unless it was by car for one of his MANY road trips. But, once the Pandemic hit in March, 2020, that's when the "passenger by flight" vlogs started. And he has kept doing them ever since.... for some reason.
View attachment 1913567
During the height of the pandemic, the flight videos were interesting and, dare I say, useful. A lot had changed about flying, so many people were curious about the precautions in place and the procedures necessary to board a commercial airplane. Also at the time there was a large contingent who didn't understand how airplane air is filtered, cleaned, and refreshed, so there were a bunch of people advocating not taking airline flights at all. And as we all know, Adam is very punk rock, and no one can tell him what to do, so him flying domestic first class from SoCal to Central Florida was his way of showing what a true rebel he was.

He kept it up because he's lazy and out of ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That video walking to his old place and showing how good a neighborhood it was was great, direct to BLAB lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oscar-worthy stuff right here. 🥴

1674829084850.png

1674829064725.png

I'm sorry, but him in that hat and that jacket.

All I see is this now when I look at him -

1674829165412.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video walking to his old place and showing how good a neighborhood it was was great, direct to BLAB lol.
But then he wants to be a little witch and reply to my comment poking fun at BLAB and act like there's nothing between the three of them. He's such a cowardly, cuckold dipshit. His girl Natalie already aired that dirty laundry on her IG months ago, so why pretend like there's no beef when he's clearly throwing shade in this walk and talk vlog?
1674832408810.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
But then he wants to be a little witch and reply to my comment poking fun at BLAB and act like there's nothing between the three of them. He's such a cowardly, cuckold dipshit. His girl Natalie already aired that dirty laundry on her IG months ago, so why pretend like there's no beef when he's clearly throwing shade in this walk and talk vlog?
View attachment 1914704
Oh yeah, he totally does that so much.

He'll cherry-pick a random person's comment and respond snarky-while-trying-to-act-blasé -and-not-snarky, as if he's trying to one-up them or put them in their place. It's so juvenile.

I recall one person made a comment under one of his vlogs back a year or two ago.

They said - "Walt would be spinning in his grave."

Woo's response to that one, cherry-picked comment?

"Walt was cremated."

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 🤦‍♀️

Dude. We get what the person was trying to say.

Just let it go, Adam. :rolleyes: You're not the smartest guy in the room, nor do you need to pretend to be.

• Haha
View attachment 1914704
BLAB probably knows some unflattering things and dark secrets of him that could hurt his image if they ever got out publicly. That's probably why we see a bunch subtle jabs from him instead of any direct attacks.

It's still obvious he hates their guts, but he is definitely biting his tongue a lot of the time.

Just out of boredom I looked at Daphne/Whatever Her Name Is's Twitter and Insta. She's getting very little activity despite posting boob, butt and sex toy pics. Maybe she thinks starring in a Woo video will steer more people to her "businesses" and get them to pay $25 for a DM.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.