Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I love it when Adam throws shade. I’m watching his Vlog and he had Tim pose for the thumbnail and he said, or I may just edit you out 😆that was some Shade throwing because Jen cuts him out of Tim’s vlog. I’ll hand that to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has he said anything about making any friends in Celebration? He's lived there for at least a couple of years. Has he not met anyone who wants to hang out with him?
In Adam's defense (whoa. I know. I lost at least half of you right there), his non-vlogger friends may just not want to appear in his videos. I don't know what he gets up to outside of what he puts on the channel, but he'd have plenty of hours left in the day to do other things. He can't spend all that time playing NES games and watching old TV shows, can he?

Say, wasn't he trying to start a band recently? Anybody out there hip to the open-mic scene in Central Florida have any evidence that he followed through with that?

Reactions: 3
Adam won’t start another band. He has talked about that off and on a couple years if not more. Just like Tim tracker won’t pick back up a guitar, both of them are wasting a talent in favor of filming meaningless crap

Reactions: 6
Adam won’t start another band. He has talked about that off and on a couple years if not more. Just like Tim tracker won’t pick back up a guitar, both of them are wasting a talent in favor of filming meaningless crap
What a missed opportunity. If Adam, Tim, and Justin started a band...the YouTube Bangers let's say...how many old ladies would drop their panties instantly. They would CASH in. I should be their business manager. Call me 📞

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
image.jpg

This is a shot from Scott on Tape’s Strawberry Festival video today.

• Wow
  • Sick
When I saw that pic with him, I immediately believed that he thinks the D is for Disney. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tilt a whirl operator at the Strawberry Fest kept them on for 10 mins!!! Screaming like girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine Adam The Woo and The Silverbacks playing at sleazy bars in Orlando? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can you imagine Adam The Woo and The Silverbacks playing at sleazy bars in Orlando? 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
This is my new favorite thing, potential band names for them....
The DadBod Creepers?

• Haha
This guy has officially just given up. 90 percent of his videos are eating, flying on a plane or disney. Even when it's not disney he finds a way to talk about it. Why would you film your flights repeatedly when it's the same BS from all the other flight videos. Will he show his dirty socks? Will he show outside the window? "Look I think that's my plane no wait maybe not, or maybe it is. No it's going to the other gate" Will he get 2 sodas or just one? Can you please show your smug stupid face just sitting in the plane? We all just wait with baited breath for that. It's just the same garbage over and over. At one point I enjoyed some of what he did but it's become stale and just repeat over and over. Why are you going to Disneyland again? Did they release a new hotdog you can jam down your throat? I hate watch now when my wife watches him and hope everytime he will choke or fall or drop something or be told he can't do something so he can whine about it like the giant baby he is.

• Heart
Why the hell are half his videos “let’s spend 4 hours waiting at the airport as if your were actually here”?? No one likes waiting at the airport!

Man, he could do so much better.

Reactions: 8
Adam rarely does "check-on" with his luggage? He travels for a living and can't even get basic travel terms correct?

It's not just me, these are actually two different socks, aren't they?
1678039111595.png

Once again we get to enjoy Adam giving us a thorough overview of the gummy candy available in MCO :rolleyes:

Did he pronounce the word "novice" as "no-viss" :LOL:

"You see the luggage cart headed to the plane that just landed is empty, because it has to be empty because they need to load the luggage from this plane that just arrived onto it, and then they need to bring the other luggage out on other luggage carts and load it onto the now empty plane" Thanks Adam, 41 mins!

Adam says the fuel "siphons itself" and "projects itself" into the plane. You can't get this content just anywhere!

All soft drinks are $3.50 each. Adam has to say "it looks like all the sodas will be $3.50". It's printed right there Adam, what do you think could possibly change that you need to frame it with "it looks like"? They "get you" on the drinks and snacks, Adam? Only if you buy them, or didn't get something at the airport before boarding. But you wanted to "live on the edge" and get drinks and snacks on the plane.

"I'm kinda thirsty" - how about drinking some water, Adam? Novel idea, I know. But of course, when you're thirsty, you get two Cokes! "I haven't eaten anything yet today, so I'm going to have 2 Cokes, Pringles, beef jerky and cheese with crackers."

"There's a city down there...I don't know what city it is, but I think I see the skyline"...and later..."I think that's Anaheim down there". Also: "before when I said it was Anaheim I was wrong, but I think now THIS might be Anaheim". 41 mins, folks, 41 mins

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's not just me, these are actually two different socks, aren't they?
View attachment 2006506
That's exactly what I thought when I saw them - mis-matched socks!

As I've said before, his videos are becoming more and more of the same old things, over and over and over. The "flight experience" ones are the absolute worst though. I can't even hate-watch these anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.