Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious about this new-ish Breeze airline, but hell if I'm going to watch Adam's video to try to learn anything.

A quick Google search turned up this article, which took me only 5 minutes to read, was likely far more informative, and I didn't have to look at Adam's dirty socks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean... isn't he just filming all these flights to write them off as a business expense? 🙄 Seems most obvious to me. He said he was doing stuff like that during one of his tax walk-and-blab vlogs last tax season.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To me Adam’s videos are better when someone is with him. I like Scott and Jordan. They both put out good content most of the time. Even the ones with Daphne are better. Some might disagree. Better than the walk and talk.

I mean... isn't he just filming all these flights to write them off as a business expense? 🙄 Seems most obvious to me. He said he was doing stuff like that during one of his tax walk-and-blab vlogs last tax season.
for sure that is one reason...but certainly not the reason he makes them longer than most of his other videos. You don't need 41 mins for the write-off!

Reactions: 1
To me Adam’s videos are better when someone is with him. I like Scott and Jordan. They both put out good content most of the time. Even the ones with Daphne are better. Some might disagree. Better than the walk and talk.
I agree. You can tell he's a sociable guy, so he seems a lot happier and fun to watch when he has someone to talk to. It sure beats talking to the squirrels.

But there's a delicate balance to be had. Put too many vloggers together in one place and they all start to worry that nobody's paying attention to them. Each one starts to overdo it a bit just to try to stand out from the crowd until they're all at maximum obnoxiousness.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When will people stop bitching about what kind of video he posts? He has literally said into the camera "I do what I want."

Now, that being said, who is he kidding with that snack box? He is not going to eat almonds and olives, you know he bought another can of pringles.

• Haha
When will people stop bitching about what kind of video he posts? He has literally said into the camera "I do what I want."
I'll stop when he stops saying repeatedly that "you never know what I'll do" and talking about how unpredictable he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He could just play his previously recorded videos on a loop and save himself a lot of effort. He could sit at home and rake in the views.

"That's WC Fields in there on the mural. I can't tell who the female with him is..."

Gosh, what a historian of Hollywood. Dude doesn't know who Mae West is!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"That's WC Fields in there on the mural. I can't tell who the female with him is..."

Gosh, what a historian of Hollywood. Dude doesn't know who Mae West is!
To be fair, if a Chalupa had been pictured he would have totally got it

• Haha
I'm glad there's a direct flight now, the amount of layovers he did just to avoid lax was annoying.

• Haha
I was almost tempted to watch his Melrose Ave. vlog, then I decided I didn't want to give him the view.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My favorite thing about Adam is his complete lack of self-awareness. He portrays himself as the anti-vlogger, whatever those popular vloggers do he will do the opposite bc he just don't give a F***! So punk!!
Meanwhile, he does everything in his power to stay "relevant" in an irrelevant world while he is aging out and giving up right before our eyes.
It's darling really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From Giggles’ Instagram accounts.

I've noticed (well not that I watch Carpetbagger anymore. OK, I lie, I did watch the latest wax museum and torture museum. First time in god knows when) that people like Carpetbagger and Jordon the Lion have been doing more theme park stuff, at least Disney. JTL I think milked his Disney stuff just to have content. I think if I remember correctly he was only there for One or Two days between Epcot and Animal Kingdom.

I am not too worried about JTL (I know he has a love/hate with a few of the tattlers), as the two of his four or five Disney vlogs I did watch of his, he seemed to be sorta bored of being there. Jacob seems to be more into the whole Disney/Universal stuff (I prefer Universal if I go to a Theme Park). I am not sure if in the case of Jacob that if he shows ATW that he'd get more views, hence why he is going more lately.

I watched the one he did with German in Venice but was also still a bit boring. Oh look a building where Michael Jackson recorded Thriller. Oh look I bought a hoodie because I forgot to bring one. Riveting stuff there.

I originally started watching Adam because he lived in his van. I was obsessed with van and RV living for quite awhile pre-pandemic. Decided it is not for me though so don't follow that crowd anymore with occasional relapses.

Reactions: 2
I can't watch it, I don't care about Universal and the rest of the people in the vlog are even more annoying than Adam (which is saying something). I'm just amazed that a full day at Universal Studios with friends result in a video 10 mins shorter than "My first class flight experience from blah blah to blah blah"?

Reactions: 7
Adam is fun to troll, sometimes in his videos it even seems like he is in on the joke. "look at me, I know it's ridiculous but I'm doing so so good ;)
I absolutely agree that Adam is in on the joke. I have no doubt that he reads criticism and then leans into it, thinking of himself as a bit of a real-life Bugs Bunny.
mickey-mouse-bugs-bunny.gif

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.