Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh finally found you guys, so I love how Adam's dietary plan ranges from "I will eat one baked potato every day for 6 months," to "I need two of these huge bowls of chili because one is just not enough!" I never know which Adam I will see whenever I randomly turn him on, keeps things fresh and loose.

Also, I have not been here in awhile and have oh so many questions. Like when did he start referring to Natalie as Daphne outright?
HEY @Scoobytoot!

GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK! :love: :love: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It really is nice to see you back Scooby. I kind of abandoned this thread a while back, because I got really bored with Adam.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It really is nice to see you back Scooby. I kind of abandoned this thread a while back, because I got really bored with Adam.
So good to see you guys too! He is not exactly riveting is he? Seems to have lost that certain something that made me both disgusted and attracted at the same time πŸ€”
---
I think I missed all the drama of the BLAB break up and now the trackers are having a second golden child? Yikes!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It might be time for the annual unsubscribe until after baseball season πŸ™„
I would rather him go to baseball games than stand and look at an old Pepsi sign on the side of a derelict, abandoned building and talk about it for half an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would rather him go to baseball games than stand and look at an old Pepsi sign on the side of a derelict, abandoned building and talk about it for half an hour
I’d rather watch the Pepsi sign than him just talking into the camera for 45 minutes about his stock portfolio πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching ATW vlogs has become like watching the same movie over and over again. You know what's going to happen next and can almost predict what he's going to say, word for word. Does he really think this is what his subscribers want, is he just lazy, or is it some kind of illness?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching ATW vlogs has become like watching the same movie over and over again. You know what's going to happen next and can almost predict what he's going to say, word for word. Does he really think this is what his subscribers want, is he just lazy, or is it some kind of illness?
I think he's kind of made it clear he doesn't care what the subscribers want. And he's not wrong. The die hard stans will watch him segway across america until he runs of out of batteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another repeat EPCOT episode (at a whopping 38 minutes) costarring the insufferable Tim Trackhole. It's Groundhog's day again folks!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He thinks he's the poster boy for Celebration lately with all the stupid tee shirts he's been wearing. I'm sure people who live in Celebration would be pissed to know the oaf represents their community.
Has he said anything about making any friends in Celebration? He's lived there for at least a couple of years. Has he not met anyone who wants to hang out with him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think he's kind of made it clear he doesn't care what the subscribers want. And he's not wrong. The die hard stans will watch him segway across america until he runs of out of batteries.
Exactly...his monthly views fluctuate between 2 million on the low end and 4 million on the high end for the past 2-3 years. Some videos do well, some not as well, but the income is pretty steady for a long time now (which enables him to fly first class and travel as he wishes). If he ups the baseball content in 2023 as promised (which clearly doesn't do as well as Disney and exploration topics), you might see a bit of a drop but as long as he continues to crap out almost daily videos, he'll be fine financially.

1677770103990.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has he said anything about making any friends in Celebration? He's lived there for at least a couple of years. Has he not met anyone who wants to hang out with him?
Seems like most of the people that hang with Adam are clout chasers (like Tampon Jay or Splorin' Ryan) who want to use Adam to increase their viewer and subscriber counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what, this is actually my favorite kind of Adam video. I'm still a fan of a Jenless Tim and they have an entertaining rapport. And I haven't been to WDW since 2019 so I am thirsty. Cue eye rolls, I'm ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems like most of the people that hang with Adam are clout chasers (like Tampon Jay or Splorin' Ryan) who want to use Adam to increase their viewer and subscriber counts.
So, no, he hasn't made a single friend in Celebration? Maybe they all know about the weirdo who wanders around town by himself, talking into a camera and gazing at birds or the closed down theater. And so they avoid him. I would.

Reactions: 5
You know what, this is actually my favorite kind of Adam video. I'm still a fan of a Jenless Tim and they have an entertaining rapport. And I haven't been to WDW since 2019 so I am thirsty. Cue eye rolls, I'm ready.
No eye rolls here, I agree. Tim and Adam are good together. I'll take a Jenless Tim video any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.