Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His "homeless Florida man" aesthetic is really coming thru in this thumbnail
1677592953481.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I skimmed through his latest vlog and it looks like he eats THREE hot dogs 🌭 🌭 🌭 along with fries and Dr Pepper. Could this be correct? Has he just given up on his “diet” for good?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I skimmed through his latest vlog and it looks like he eats THREE hot dogs 🌭 🌭 🌭 along with fries and Dr Pepper. Could this be correct? Has he just given up on his “diet” for good?
Natalie/Daphne is in a committed relationship now so he doesn't feel the need to crash diet to try and impress her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I now have someone else to add to those who are annoying as duck when it comes to vlogger's "friends." I realized today that Justin Scarred is pretty much up there with the Kingdom Cunts, Maria and BLAB (for started) when it comes to those I can't stand. Just irritating as hell. I guess I didn't notice in Adam's previous videos with him, or perhaps he was just giving overkill in this one. I've never watched any videos on his own channel, and after this one, I have no desire whatsoever.
The sad thing is, is that Justin makes far better vlogs.

He actually does his research, gives good historical info, puts together a much more polished finished product, etc.
(aka doesn't show tit on a cracked screen, NOR does he show himself gorging on hotdogs and fast food OR eating in general bc of his gluten issues = restricted diet aside from gluten-free chicken fingers he'd show sometimes)

BUT, while DH and I could generally take the voices ("the olllllll west," "go home and schleep well," blah blah blah) and the skits he'd do with Julio the chicken were funny, it was more that we could NOT take the ongoing woe-is-me, I'm-so-poor stuff he'd weave into vlogs.

I know about Ally's illness and things, and his heart scare, so don't know how much he does that same stuff nowadays but back a few years ago, it'd be him driving around in the new-ish Mustang on some roadtrip to some off-the-beaten-path place that none of us would ever have the luxury of having WEEKS or MONTHS off to go traipsing around the U.S. of A. and then he'd end up at a gift shop and say "Gee, I'd buy something if I wasn't poor"

I'm like WTF. STOP already. You can't be bleeping "poor" if you're doing all this traveling and you vlog for a living.

You can afford a friggin .99 postcard or $5 tchotchke. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Good lord he ate a tit ton of food at lunch. Surprised he doesn't tag along with the Trackers to gorge all the food that Central Florida has to offer.

Natalie/Daphne is in a committed relationship now so he doesn't feel the need to crash diet to try and impress her.
The moment when Daphne got back together with her boyfriend is when Adam started not to give a damn about his health anymore. I'm seriously starting to get concerned for Adam's wellbeing. I remember Adam admitted once that he never cooks his own food. Eating fast food everyday is quickest way to clog your arteries. If he doesn't snap out of it now, he will meet the same demise at his old vlogging pal Camo Dave (who died of a heart attack at age 62).

The sad thing is, is that Justin makes far better vlogs.

He actually does his research, gives good historical info, puts together a much more polished finished product, etc.
(aka doesn't show tit on a cracked screen, NOR does he show himself gorging on hotdogs and fast food OR eating in general bc of his gluten issues = restricted diet aside from gluten-free chicken fingers he'd show sometimes)

BUT, while DH and I could generally take the voices ("the olllllll west," "go home and schleep well," blah blah blah) and the skits he'd do with Julio the chicken were funny, it was more that we could NOT take the ongoing woe-is-me, I'm-so-poor stuff he'd weave into vlogs.

I know about Ally's illness and things, and his heart scare, so don't know how much he does that same stuff nowadays but back a few years ago, it'd be him driving around in the new-ish Mustang on some roadtrip to some off-the-beaten-path place that none of us would ever have the luxury of having WEEKS or MONTHS off to go traipsing around the U.S. of A. and then he'd end up at a gift shop and say "Gee, I'd buy something if I wasn't poor"

I'm like WTF. STOP already. You can't be bleeping "poor" if you're doing all this traveling and you vlog for a living.

You can afford a friggin .99 postcard or $5 tchotchke. :rolleyes:
Agreed. Plus he has a ton of connections that gift him stays in the freakin same Grand Californian suite where Johnny Depp stays, nice rooms at Disneyland Paris, free stays at WDW resorts, etc. My man is definitely not struggling and hasn't been since he was a starving rockstar in his punk rock days

Reactions: 6
Agreed. Plus he has a ton of connections that gift him stays in the freakin same Grand Californian suite where Johnny Depp stays, nice rooms at Disneyland Paris, free stays at WDW resorts, etc. My man is definitely not struggling and hasn't been since he was a starving rockstar in his punk rock days
I remember reading elsewhere that famous Disney imagineer Bob Gurr is the person who subsidizes Justin's Disney trips and hotel stays. Justin is closest thing Mr. Gurr has to a son. It wouldn't surprise me if Justin gets the bulk of Gurr's inheritance once he passes away.

• Wow
Thoughts that never cross Adam's mind: "Hey, I'm having an incredibly unhealthy lunch of hot dogs and fries, maybe I'll make a small effort to not go waaay over the top and drink water with my meal."

Nope, Dr. Pepper!

Adam's creepy presence caused Tyler Glasnow to injure himself, Adam's a jinx 😂

1677602365183.png

If Adam ever bothered to watch a minor league baseball game (amazing he doesn't, since he LOVES the game so much), he'd already be used to the rule changes and pitch clock. "Makes the game a little shorter" he says before complaining about it...these rules shave off close to 30 minutes based on minor league testing. The average MLB game in 2022 was 3 hours. Around 15% quicker is more than "a little".

Games during 1975-1985 (you know, when Adam was growing up and claims to have loved baseball back then until he recently got back into it) were 150-160 mins long. These rules force players to move it along like they did VOLUNTARILY back then. Before every player wore batting gloves and felt the need to adjust them (both!) between pitches, for example. There will still be plenty of tension, Adam, don't worry.
---
His "homeless Florida man" aesthetic is really coming thru in this thumbnail
View attachment 1993619
He can't even be bothered to get the name of the place he's reviewing right:

1677603643264.png

---
What gave you that idea :ROFLMAO: ? Maybe it was the 5 straight days of Philly Cheesesteaks, the recent taco extravaganza, and then today's 3 hot dogs - those are the recent lowlights with a bunch of other bad food peppered in between. But I'm sure if we could ask Adam, he'd say he needs to get back on his diet and can't figure out why the pounds are so stubborn!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just here for all the comments about the massive amount of artery clogging food.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What gave you that idea :ROFLMAO: ? Maybe it was the 5 straight days of Philly Cheesesteaks, the recent taco extravaganza, and then today's 3 hot dogs - those are the recent lowlights with a bunch of other bad food peppered in between.
Yeah I guess I was asking with a sarcastic tone😀. It’s painfully obvious he doesn’t give a tit about his health at this point. The worst part is the “fans” in the Comments cheering him on. Where will they be when he’s stuck in hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest?

Reactions: 4
Maybe Daphne/Natalie/Whatever got disgusted the last time she shared a hotel room with him and he kept taking massive stinky dumps from all the greasy, fatty fast food he eats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Mr Woo slowly attempting to off himself by shoving every piece of greasy fast food in his mouth that fits. What could be the cause of such despair? Could it be the loss of the adorable Devil Doll to a chap with a better beard? Or perhaps when he glances in a mirror it is cruelly apparent he is not the ten-year old boy he imagines himself to be and desperately tries to dress like. The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ughhh a vlog with Adam the Poo and his merry band of misfit vlogger buds. I pity the real baseball fans who had to sit near those half dozen loud mouth asshats with their cameras and copious amounts of food shouting dumb tit for 3 hours.
---
Who wants to break it to the likes of ATW and Tampa Jay that the Rays will never be truly competitive ever again. In today's age of $350 million+ contracts and payrolls nearing $500 million, their poverty franchise will never sniff the WS again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He repeatedly calls this a "cap"
1677694445251.png

He feels the need to explain to the audience that the game means nothing after saying "Baseball season starts NOW"

He really thought Disney would bother with Rays merch 😂

The fact that they got so excited about Mickey Mouse throwing out the first pitch is incredibly sad. Almost as sad as being excited about your team breaking out in the 7th inning of a spring training game.

Adam had to talk over the start of the moment of silence :rolleyes:

The Cardinals fan didn't want to sit in the sun and moved seats, but the new seat has him...sitting in the sun

• Haha
Yeah I guess I was asking with a sarcastic tone😀. It’s painfully obvious he doesn’t give a tit about his health at this point. The worst part is the “fans” in the Comments cheering him on. Where will they be when he’s stuck in hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest?
His father suffers from diabetes, and it is hereditary...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ugh finally found you guys, so I love how Adam's dietary plan ranges from "I will eat one baked potato every day for 6 months," to "I need two of these huge bowls of chili because one is just not enough!" I never know which Adam I will see whenever I randomly turn him on, keeps things fresh and loose.

Also, I have not been here in awhile and have oh so many questions. Like when did he start referring to Natalie as Daphne outright?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ugh finally found you guys, so I love how Adam's dietary plan ranges from "I will eat one baked potato every day for 6 months," to "I need two of these huge bowls of chili because one is just not enough!" I never know which Adam I will see whenever I randomly turn him on, keeps things fresh and loose.

Also, I have not been here in awhile and have oh so many questions. Like when did he start referring to Natalie as Daphne outright?
SCOOBY!!!!!! You're alive! 😍😍😍
We missed you!

p.s. - he just completely embraced Natalie's other persona in his vlogs, my guess was when other vloggers were editing her out of theirs with Adam because of her profession...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Speaking of “daphne” lol
That Tim tracker thread was giving me anxiety, I needed a break but now I’m catching up on Adam and I had to come back 😊
Yay! I took a break from this thread for a while. It kind of got taken over for a while by dudes talking about Adam's tongue stud all the time. 🤣🤢

@2020planner will love to see you back here, too! 😁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.