Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ATW offers nothing but a look into the Fat Old Oddball Loser lifestyle, FOOL for short. Hard pass on that. Life's too short.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like Daphne's boyfriend Chey joined the group later. Poor guy gets no mention. He just magically appears.

Chey (2).JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Looks like Daphne's boyfriend Chey joined the group later. Poor guy gets no mention. He just magically appears.
I think he works at Universal, right? He probably joined them after his shift was done. This is at least the third time Chey has appeared in an ATW video and he's never been acknowledged. Very weird.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he works at Universal, right? He probably joined them after his shift was done. This is at least the third time Chey has appeared in an ATW video and he's never been acknowledged. Very weird.
Yeah from what I can gather from Natalie's IG posts he works as a conductor for the Hogwarts Express photo op as well as doing stunt work on the Water World show. Kind of odd not to at least mention his presence. But then again, he's the one sleeping with her now, not the Woo man.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah from what I can gather from Natalie's IG posts he works as a conductor for the Hogwarts Express photo op as well as doing stunt work on the Water World show. Kind of odd not to at least mention his presence. But then again, he's the one sleeping with her now, not the Woo man.
For all we know they are all gettin' down all the time

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I found Adam through the Tracker videos and quickly found that I enjoyed watching him solo. Have not watched a Tracker video since before Golden Child , but still binge Adam once in awhile.
Speaking of which, I have tried to dip my toe into the Tracker threads several times since I've been back but the acid keeps burning off my appendages. While undoubtedly complaints about them are more than founded, I will never understand the absolute vitriol and hate those people inspire in the sweet sweet tattlers I know.
Adam is fun to troll, sometimes in his videos it even seems like he is in on the joke. "look at me, I know it's ridiculous but I'm doing so so good ;)"
There are certainly some strong opinions in the Tracker threads. Some people seem to be taking it very personally, some seem to want to be Jenn Tracker (or perhaps replace her in Tim's life, not physically or mentally be like her.), some seem to have very deep personal issues. I read the threads and participate way too much. But I try not to take anything here too seriously it's just a gossip site.

And my band name pick is still Marceline Mo Boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There are certainly some strong opinions in the Tracker threads. Some people seem to be taking it very personally, some seem to want to be Jenn Tracker (or perhaps replace her in Tim's life, not physically or mentally be like her.), some seem to have very deep personal issues. I read the threads and participate way too much. But I try not to take anything here too seriously it's just a gossip site.

And my band name pick is still Marceline Mo Boys.
I used to take things more seriously / personally on there, but now? Nope. I don't really care if someone disagrees with me. Whatever.

I just agreed that I think some of the comments about the baby being "ugly" are not cool; we all know babies are often not supermodels (obvs) but some of the over-the-top descriptions are a tad crass. But if someone disagrees with me... that's cool too. To each his own; we're all just anonymous people commenting about two idiot youtubers who contribute very little to society and yet put their lives out there (and exploit their children) and in the grand scheme of things, it matters very little what we shoot the tit about. Bigger fish to fry-type of thing. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So...someone please catch me up on the ATW/BLAB drama. Last I knew we were still finding clues to show us that Adam was actually subletting them his CA apt. Apparently this was true and they had some kind of falling out over it? Those two were another I used to enjoy but they just got so...WEIRD

Reactions: 1
So...someone please catch me up on the ATW/BLAB drama. Last I knew we were still finding clues to show us that Adam was actually subletting them his CA apt. Apparently this was true and they had some kind of falling out over it? Those two were another I used to enjoy but they just got so...WEIRD
The BLAB threads are pretty intense but some creative people over there. My understanding is Adam was leasing the Anaheim apartment with BLAB. Or maybe they were subleasing from him. For whatever reason they moved out suddenly and he had to make a cross country trip to clean out the apartment and end the lease. Some say it had something to do with KT taking toys from some neighbor kids or some other altercation they had at the apartments. BLAB claimed the area was too sketchy or something.

But now every time Adam goes to SoCal BLAB magically leaves town for somewhere else. He is in SoCal now and they are in San Diego or were there they might be back in LA area now.

Here is the BLAB Wiki entry on Adam:

Adam The Woo: is the famous YouTuber/vlogger Adam Williams. Adam is emulated and worshipped by many vloggers and YouTube “personalities” for being a bit of a pioneer in the vlog-o-sphere. At times it appears he is throwing a bone out of genuine niceness to up and coming vloggers to help get them started. While he seemed to genuinely appreciate Spencer’s company during their trips and videos together, he appeared to lose his fondness for BLAB when KT became too overbearing, and borderline embarrassing (see The Beast Feast). It appears that the final straw between Adam and BLAB was when after secretly subleasing a room in Adam’s Anaheim apartment, BLAB left abruptly to move into their own apartment, leaving Adam to hurriedly cancel his Thanksgiving plans to head back to his apartment to clean up the monetary mess they had left behind.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Here is the BLAB Wiki entry on Adam:
Wow thanks for the info! I am not internetty enough to know what a Wiki entry is but I assume it is something to do with wikipedia. So I'm guessing he no longer films with them anymore. KT definitely got somewhat...aggressive. It made alot of their content hard to watch. I should go over to that board maybe.

Reactions: 2
Wow thanks for the info! I am not internetty enough to know what a Wiki entry is but I assume it is something to do with wikipedia. So I'm guessing he no longer films with them anymore. KT definitely got somewhat...aggressive. It made alot of their content hard to watch. I should go over to that board maybe.
I knew I should have put a link, it is the Tattle wiki on BLAB that I got the Adam entry from: https://tattle.life/wiki/best-life-beyond

I am not sure there is enough interest for Adam to have his own wiki here.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You really think he would hang with her this often if he wasn’t getting some? She sells herself for money! The only difference is that Adam pays with food and theme park tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
chey.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 6
oh man, I can't believe I missed all the cool stuff and I finally come back and the vloggers are B-O-R-I-N-G! :(

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.