Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy watching Wonderhussy (until I stopped when she showed herself to be an animal abuser) because she was always showing up in interesting, remote locations and showcasing unusual places. But then she went the lazy route of always uploading nude "soaking" videos, probably because thousands of pervs would watch hoping to see a nipple or something. Woo could have similar really interesting content (NOT "Americana" which is what he calls impoverished, downtrodden, sparsely populated and struggling small towns) if he chose to but I guess it's just too much work. (And no, I do not want him to resort to nude videos, God forbid). There's so much to Florida than just theme parks and stalking Spring training practices and gorging on low quality fast food.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A review of a tit chain taco joint? Really, Adam? That's ALL you got?! Dude is fucked up in the head. I think he's testing his cult power. He closed his Patreon, which was weird, but is he taking straight venmo or something instead? Its hard to fathom ATW making a living solely off this type of garbage content.

Reactions: 9
I will have to agree with Adam on one thing, Del Taco's tacos are better then Taco Bell's (ad I used to manage TBs back in the day and still enjoy it). I hadn't tried anything else on their menu, as the closest one to me is in Orlando near Universal and only been once the last time I was in town.

I will say that he seemed to get flustered at the Del Taco drive through when ordering, and ended up ordering way too much food. Then turned around and ordered a whole combo and a burrito. He should have just got one burrito and 1 taco at each place (equivalent at each for comparison) and nothing else. Even that would have been way too much, considering the size of that Del Taco burrito. My word.

Reactions: 7
I will have to agree with Adam on one thing, Del Taco's tacos are better then Taco Bell's (ad I used to manage TBs back in the day and still enjoy it). I hadn't tried anything else on their menu, as the closest one to me is in Orlando near Universal and only been once the last time I was in town.
I still love the Mexican pizza. :love:

Though, as a former McD's manager myself in my college days (like you with Taco Bell), I STILL do not understand why the hell he's doing these ridiculous fast food vlogs.

It's just absolutely bottom-of-the-barrel stuff, creativity-wise. Right up there with "first class" plane rides. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Mr Woo in his haste to shove fast food tacos in his face leaves white cream cheese juice on his beard without bothering to wipe it off. One gets the impression this isn't the first time Mr Woo has gotten white juice on his beard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He's gone to Swampfest again. It's like a Florida Man convention, a high quality event that makes you sign a waiver and uses leftover wristbands from the 2020 event 😂. This time he brings World of Micah :rolleyes:

Of course they only serve the healthiest food at Swampfest, so Adam follows up his day of Mexican fast food with Fritos and a cheeseburger. I'm sure you all wanted to see the "mustard" Adam got on his finger. And then for good measure, MORE TACOS!

If watching 30 mins of this human trash festival doesn't depress you, you may not be alive. The evening concludes with burning every structure they built for the event, and shooting fireworks at each other.

ATW note: he seems to be wearing his baseball hats slightly askew lately, is that new or did I just not notice before?

Reactions: 2
ATW note: he seems to be wearing his baseball hats slightly askew lately, is that new or did I just not notice before?
The slightly askew hat bullshit has been going on for awhile now. 🥴

Ahhh...the two-finger point. He can't resist mentioning anything Disney-related.

1677446154689.png

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
He said in past vlogs he does that on purpose.🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He's gone to Swampfest again. It's like a Florida Man convention, a high quality event that makes you sign a waiver and uses leftover wristbands from the 2020 event 😂. This time he brings World of Micah :rolleyes:

Of course they only serve the healthiest food at Swampfest, so Adam follows up his day of Mexican fast food with Fritos and a cheeseburger. I'm sure you all wanted to see the "mustard" Adam got on his finger. And then for good measure, MORE TACOS!

If watching 30 mins of this human trash festival doesn't depress you, you may not be alive. The evening concludes with burning every structure they built for the event, and shooting fireworks at each other.

The funny thing is, the swampfest crowd is 100% the kind of dirtbag he truly is under the Disney loving facade he portrays for his dumb vlogs. I'm sure he felt right at home.

• Haha
The funny thing is, the swampfest crowd is 100% the kind of dirtbag he truly is under the Disney loving facade he portrays for his dumb vlogs. I'm sure he felt right at home.
That's the scariest part, he seemed to really enjoy being there

Reactions: 3
No, CC didn't hear him wrong.

He actually said it is SEPTEMBER. And he didn't catch that - both when he initially said it and in editing?!?

1677519822683.png

• Haha
No, CC didn't hear him wrong.

He actually said it is SEPTEMBER. And he didn't catch that - both when he initially said it and in editing?!?
He kind of catches it a few minutes later when he says "I may or may not have said "September" instead of "February"...I'm not sure if I said the wrong month or not, but it's February." I think he might be losing his mind.

• Haha
He kind of catches it a few minutes later when he says "I may or may not have said "September" instead of "February"...I'm not sure if I said the wrong month or not, but it's February." I think he might be losing his mind.
Oh, really? You can tell I only watched the first minute and then was like... nope. :ROFLMAO: Not watching anymore.

How the heck do you switch those two?!?!

• Haha
Adam is living his own version of Groundhog's day, as evidenced by him covering the same crap over and over again in his vlogs (Disney, baseball, etc). It's no surprise that he's lost sense of what day or month it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I now have someone else to add to those who are annoying as duck when it comes to vlogger's "friends." I realized today that Justin Scarred is pretty much up there with the Kingdom Cunts, Maria and BLAB (for started) when it comes to those I can't stand. Just irritating as hell. I guess I didn't notice in Adam's previous videos with him, or perhaps he was just giving overkill in this one. I've never watched any videos on his own channel, and after this one, I have no desire whatsoever.

• Haha
This sad man is again doing a food review and its hot dogs. Think he is trying to eat as unhealthy as possible for whatever reason. Then you can hear his thoughts on more baseball rules since he is the all knowing baseball god. This is the same guy that only started following baseball a year or so ago and he was a big Angels fan now a Rays fan. Way to pick some real winners. More of the same garbage, if its not disney then he is eating and spouting BS not even knowing what day or month it is. Willie Wieners Hot Dog Review, WOW ive waited so long for this.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.