Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, he went to spring training yesterday just for his own satisfaction. Instead, we get the zillionth vlog about the Magic Castle and the Holy Land Experience.
Tomorrow he'll vlog the stupid abandoned mini golf course on 192 that he's featured no less than 4 times in the past couple of years :rolleyes: 😂

Reactions: 6
Nate did a vlog today from Astoria. Weird that he is doing the filming locations, etc., from there right after Adam did. I am a huge Goonies fan, so was happy Adam did that vlog, but don't tell me we are going to get a parade of more vloggers going to the Goonies locations/Astoria. 🙄 Do these vloggers have any original ideas?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nate did a vlog today from Astoria. Weird that he is doing the filming locations, etc., from there right after Adam did. I am a huge Goonies fan, so was happy Adam did that vlog, but don't tell me we are going to get a parade of more vloggers going to the Goonies locations/Astoria. 🙄 Do these vloggers have any original ideas?!?
Nate was invited by RSVLTS to a convention in Portland (sponsored and all), so it was certainly already planned to do that on his trip way before Adam came out with his video. I believe it was just a coincidence. Plus, Nate showed us the awesome spot where Willy became free.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mr. Cash, sir, please please please bring back Brett Phillips and KK!

View attachment 1980914
His face becomes more and more punchable each day. Three days in a row now at Wide World of Sports... I'm sure the Rays players are already tired of the homeless looking 50 year old trolling the back fields for pics and recording them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dude is absolutely obsessed with the Rays. It's concerning at this point. For perspective, I'm a diehard NY Mets fan and live in Port St. Lucie, FL where they hold their spring training. I've met numerous players out around town over the years, go to games, etc. Part of the allure is being able to attend open workouts where the players are super accessible. It's awesome, truly. But even as a lifelong Mets fan who lives 10 minutes from their facility, I've never, ever gone to more than one open workout a year. Sometimes I avoid it altogether. Everything is so repetitive even the players are over it after a while. So for a 50 year old dude to obsessively visit a team's workouts and vlog it is just so, so weird to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dude is absolutely obsessed with the Rays. It's concerning at this point. For perspective, I'm a diehard NY Mets fan and live in Port St. Lucie, FL where they hold their spring training. I've met numerous players out around town over the years, go to games, etc. Part of the allure is being able to attend open workouts where the players are super accessible. It's awesome, truly. But even as a lifelong Mets fan who lives 10 minutes from their facility, I've never, ever gone to more than one open workout a year. Sometimes I avoid it altogether. Everything is so repetitive even the players are over it after a while. So for a 50 year old dude to obsessively visit a team's workouts and vlog it is just so, so weird to me.
I wonder if he is going to make the Trek down to Fort Meyers for the first Grapefruit league games Saturday & Sunday vs Minnesota & Boston or to Sarasota for the Monday game vs Baltimore, or if he will wait for Tuesday's home opener vs the Yankees? Or maybe all of the above. At least Grapefruit league is more spread out than Cactus league, so it takes more time/gas $ to go between them, because if he lived in AZ and his favorite team was there, he'd probably go every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Watch the fat guys eat. Truly a highlight of the modern era Mr Woo video. Try to guess who will burp first. Place bets on which fat guy is the biggest moron. Listen to Mr Woo's nasally nonstop narration of the obvious and boring. Loads of fun for one and all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
We all could write a book step by step of exactly what Adam will film and say every single video, its sad and pathetic. He has run out of ideas, he has done it all and now its just a repeat loop of the same crud. Its like a nail in your head every time he says the word Vibe or shows that stupid clock or mickey ears power pole. I'm also very over the ridiculous obsession over some cheap made chili "walts chili". He acts like he knew the man personally.

Reactions: 8
We all could write a book step by step of exactly what Adam will film and say every single video, its sad and pathetic. He has run out of ideas, he has done it all and now its just a repeat loop of the same crud. Its like a nail in your head every time he says the word Vibe or shows that stupid clock or mickey ears power pole. I'm also very over the ridiculous obsession over some cheap made chili "walts chili". He acts like he knew the man personally.
Adam would toss Walt's salad if he was able to meet him in person

• Haha
200 (8).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Part of it is that Adam is desperate to build a new following on something he likes that's not Disney. The reason why it will never work is because he has no concept of creativity or what type of content baseball fans like to see.

Adam believes he's a talented Disney "creator" but all he's created in the past year has been 99.99% garbage. Deep down he knows it, so then he tries to pick the newest trend in local fast food reviews for temporary clout thinking that will help defend himself.

Just make a video where you put effort into something fun and different for the first five minutes. Making boring snoozefests about any topic is never going to bring in long term viewers.

Reactions: 5
So crap fast food vs even worse fast food. Riveting. He actually woke up and decided he would just film himself eating garbage. Even if I do watch anybody on YouTube I always fast forward, I'd rather not watch someone eat. Such a huge tool now. Same reason I stopped watching his garbage years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.