Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atlantic City vlog...he could only muster 20 minutes, he hates it so much! Why would you go to AC in the winter and then be disappointed everything is closed? And not realize how depressed the area is in general? No research at all, just show up to a seasonal destination in the offseason and hope you randomly find something interesting to film? Sounds like Adam

Let's open with a 30 second shot of the water tower...and at the last second of the shot, narrate: "that's the water tower"

"Giving me the beach town vibes...and the beach is right there" :unsure:

Mmmmm, more cheesesteak! And everyone knows the best cheesesteak comes from a place that primarily serves pizza and has generic "COLA" soda machines!

I would always ask my son when he was about 9-10 yo if he'd ever had a bad slice of pizza, and his answer would always be no...so Adam's never had a bad cheesesteak, the perspective of a 10yo.

This might be the worst thing he's ever put out, short of the walk n talks.
Cape May, Ocean City, Briton from late Spring to Summer would be a nice trip. AC in the winter? Dumb. Might as well go to Lake Placid in July to ice skate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today's vlog summary: Fat middle-aged white guys in dreary New Jersey who love horror movies and filming locations and coffee and Bruce Springsteen

Get sage advice like "some wild animals aren't too friendly!", learn not to sightsee the Jersey Shore in February, and learn there was a band called The Bouncing Souls that Adam talks about as if they were The Eagles or something.

Adam gave his new pal quite the laughing fit as they rolled into Camden, what a comedian!

Cue the never-ending stream of cheesesteak, which has to be good because the place has t-shirts that say "Eat the A$$", Adam eating with his fingers in his mouth, and The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm in Philly, far away from Disney...so let me find some Disney stuff to do in Philly! Also, the FIFTH day in a row eating cheesesteak or a chessesteak variant.

"Gosh, why can't I drop any pounds?" - ATW

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's open with a 30 second shot of the water tower...and at the last second of the shot, narrate: "that's the water tower"

"Giving me the beach town vibes...and the beach is right there" :unsure:
Sounds like he needs to collaborate with Dave Kay, they seem to have very similar observations about the world around them. The Adam/Michael Kay cross collabs were a weird vlogger multiverse event, but throw Dave & Adam together, maybe in an airport, or with some fast food, and with only 30 minutes before the sun goes down...that would be art.

Reactions: 1
What a lunch date with Mr Woo must be like. Watch him eat with his mouth open. Watch food fall out of his sandwich and notice how he calmly picks it up with his hand. See how he licks the juices from his dirty fingers. And there is no need for a napkin when you can briskly rub your hands together to remove any remaining juice. Must be every woman's dream.
Well, to be fair, look at who he's eating with. "Par for the course," as Adam says.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another flight vlog from Adam the Snooze. Will he ponder about getting TSA Pre-Check? Will he explain how all the aiports do their TSA check differently? Well he read any signs he sees aloud? Will he point his camera out the window at gate at the planes on the tarmac? Will he show the gift shop in the Airport and ponder about buying something and then won't? Will he talk about the meal he ordered while in flight? We may never know.

• Haha
Wow...who frowns upon returning a rental car without a full tank? Society? No. Rental Car companies? No, they'd be happy to fill it up for you and change you an inflated fee to do so. So why does Adam insist on repeatedly using the phrase "it's frowned upon to return a rental car without a full tank"?

"We're supposed to board in 15 mins and the plane isn't at the gate yet, maybe we'll be delayed" - Maybe???

After a week of constant cheesesteak, surely Adam will choose healthier options on the way home....oh wait, 2 bags of potato chips, another bag of different chips, another bag of salty corn chips, 2 (or more) Dr. Peppers and some cookies. Bravo!

It's amazing how much money he spends constantly flying first class and he has no clue what a real, modern first class seat looks like - "oh wow, it looks like this seat folds down to almost flat like a bed!" Now that he knows it exists, will he go out of his way to find flights with such seats?

• Haha
Wow...who frowns upon returning a rental car without a full tank? Society? No. Rental Car companies? No, they'd be happy to fill it up for you and change you an inflated fee to do so. So why does Adam insist on repeatedly using the phrase "it's frowned upon to return a rental car without a full tank"?

"We're supposed to board in 15 mins and the plane isn't at the gate yet, maybe we'll be delayed" - Maybe???

After a week of constant cheesesteak, surely Adam will choose healthier options on the way home....oh wait, 2 bags of potato chips, another bag of different chips, another bag of salty corn chips, 2 (or more) Dr. Peppers and some cookies. Bravo!

It's amazing how much money he spends constantly flying first class and he has no clue what a real, modern first class seat looks like - "oh wow, it looks like this seat folds down to almost flat like a bed!" Now that he knows it exists, will he go out of his way to find flights with such seats?
He's like the bus in Speed, but instead of blowing up if it gets below 50 mph, it's like he's afraid he's going to explode if he's silent for more than a few seconds. Just constantly talking to fill dead air without bothering to consider if anything he says makes any sense. Maybe he'd catch these sorts of things and edit them out if he put a little more care into his work, but he's proven to be really lazy about it all lately.

• Haha
Why does he have to keep stating he is flying first class?
Exactly. He doesn't need to keep showing that crap. It's bc he loves the flexing. He won't admit it, but he does.
He also loves putting it in the title line to play the algorithm "first class!"

No one needs to see the umpteenth travel vlog of the same ol' same ol'. Just fly to the place and start filming.

Adam, if you are who you purport to be on camera, then this shouldn't matter to you, or your viewers.

Remember, it's nOT aBouT thE MoNeY, right?! :rolleyes:
---
Will he point his camera out the window at gate at the planes on the tarmac? Will he show the gift shop in the Airport and ponder about buying something and then won't? Will he talk about the meal he ordered while in flight? We may never know.
Will he ask... "What's this wine glass used for?" again? 🥴

• Haha
Will he ask... "What's this wine glass used for?" again? 🥴
My favorite of Adam's many glass theories is that the glasses are used simply as decoration. Because airlines definitely don't have entire departments dedicated to cutting the weight of their planes to the bare minimum, and they definitely wouldn't care about having heavy, real glasses just "for show".

Reactions: 3
Grade A cringe-fest in today's vlog as a 50 year old man child fawns over baseball players 25-30 years younger than him.

Can we discuss how lopsided, bent and messed up his current sunglasses are? Just look in relation to his nose - totally shoved to one side and that side is much lower than the other side. He flies first class and can't spend $10 to replace these?

1677001198085.png

"Ji-Man has kinda also moved on" - he constantly hedges statements of fact that are in no way disputable. Ji-Man Choi is no longer a member of the Rays, period. There's nothing "kinda" about it. He makes the statement like there's an option in Choi's new contract with the Pirates that allows him to sometimes maybe play for the Rays if he feels like it.

For those of you clamoring for a good focused shot of the fencing on a side field at Wide World of Sports, here you go. Can't get great camerawork like this every day
1677002049166.png

Did you know the players are here for a job and not to "completely" sign autographs? What Woovian insight!

This wall-to-wall Rays coverage is going to get pretty tedious...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My glasses look crooked on my face but that's because my face is crooked lol.
Is he just retreading last year's content? If so, he could save a lot of time by just reposting those videos.

"Ji-Man has kinda also moved on" - he constantly hedges statements of fact that are in no way disputable. Ji-Man Choi is no longer a member of the Rays, period. There's nothing "kinda" about it. He makes the statement like there's an option in Choi's new contract with the Pirates that allows him to sometimes maybe play for the Rays if he feels like it.
I assume its because he doesn't know if he was traded, designated for assignment, or just left as a free agent as his contract expired. So "Kinda also moved on" gets his idea across without committing to one of those specific options, and doesn't risk hurting Ji-Man's feelings if he in fact watches Adam's vlogs (of course he does, obviously!) and thinks to himself, "No I loved the Rays so hard Adam, as much as you do, I haven't moved on in my heart, though my body may be elsewhere".

• Haha
here, now no one has to bother to watch tomorrow's vlog:

View attachment 1978217
He's so thirsty for these ball players. I can't believe he was vlogging practice, and apparently tomorrow will be 2 days in a row of vlogging PRACTICE! Not a game, not a game, we talking 'bout practice?!
Get a job, a girlfriend, some hobbies that challenge you physically, mentally, or creatively...any thing else, because your 'video productions' don't do that. Salvage what little you have left in life.

Reactions: 7
Wow, he went to spring training yesterday just for his own satisfaction. Instead, we get the zillionth vlog about the Magic Castle and the Holy Land Experience.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.