Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a great title like this doesn't pull in the viewers, I don't know what will...he can't even be bothered to come up with a new title for his flying, it's always "My <insert airline name here> first class flight experience <departure city> to <destination>". Kudos for thinking anyone is tuning in for the short layover in Denver.

My United Airlines First Class Flight Experience Seattle To Philadelphia - Short Layover In Denver

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If a great title like this doesn't pull in the viewers, I don't know what will...he can't even be bothered to come up with a new title for his flying, it's always "My <insert airline name here> first class flight experience <departure city> to <destination>". Kudos for thinking anyone is tuning in for the short layover in Denver.

My United Airlines First Class Flight Experience Seattle To Philadelphia - Short Layover In Denver
It's baffling to me that anyone continues to tune in. Maybe someone who has never flown first class and wants to see what it's like? But after just one or two videos like that, their curiosity should be sated -- he presents nothing new with each subsequent flight video. I'm a self-proclaimed aviation geek, and even I'm not about to waste my time on that nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once in a while I type Adam the Woo into the search on YT. I type it because I never subbed to his channel. The YT algorithm knows me so well, it suggested:

I saw today's vid is all about flying commercial, such thrilling content there sport! Still, I find it amazing he makes a living out of this type of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Once in a while I type Adam the Woo into the search on YT. I type it because I never subbed to his channel. The YT algorithm knows me so well, it suggested:

I saw today's vid is all about flying commercial, such thrilling content there sport! Still, I find it amazing he makes a living out of this type of content.
LOL I was browsing through his archives the other day and came across that exact vlog 🤣🤣🤣 most of it was boring, but it got fun when it got to the part where he got kicked out, and then all the whining and complaining in his car a few min later 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL I was browsing through his archives the other day and came across that exact vlog 🤣🤣🤣 most of it was boring, but it got fun when it got to the part where he got kicked out, and then all the whining and complaining in his car a few min later 🤣🤣🤣🤣
LMAO I remember when this one came out... "I broke the rules and made money off of it on YouTube and now I'm being punished for it wahhhh wahhhh" 😭😭 What a big baby he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two fat guys do Philly. Watch them stuff their faces and try not to puke. Riveting entertainment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Cool he did the Rocky locations but its not like you cant find 1000 videos of that on YT already. Just skip to the tailgate cheese steaks!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cool he did the Rocky locations but its not like you cant find 1000 videos of that on YT already. Just skip to the tailgate cheese steaks!! :rolleyes:
"Yeah, but nobody does them as well as Adam" - what his fans say

• Haha
When I was an active viewer of ATW (The Goonies vlog was the first vlog in a few years I actually watched because of another poster mentioning it). I remember Adam going to Philly (may three years ago give or take) and hooked up with a local vlogger there and went and tried Pat's and Gino's to see which is the best one. There was a homeless lady he put in the vlog that was asking for food or money (can't remember which). I do remember some of the comments asking why he left the homeless lady in the vlog or even filmed her in the first place. I don't remember if he ever mentioned anything in the comments as I never went back to see if he followed up with that.

• Sad
  • Wow

He's so punk. He's so rebel.

He somehow feels the need to tell us that he's taken his umpteenth FIRST CLASS FLIGHT EXPERIENCE.

If you really didn't care about flexing, Adam, you wouldn't film it or put it in your title line.

But you can't help yourself.

Such a fake, fraud douche.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That South Philly loud mouth guy he was with today was just fawning all over ATW and stoking his ego so much! I thought he was going to go down on Adam's studded knob just to get a few more subs for his channel. Made me realize that yeah, ATW is kind of a "pioneer" in the traveling vlog concept, since he's been around for soooo long. However, Adam is all quantity and very little quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That South Philly loud mouth guy he was with today was just fawning all over ATW and stoking his ego so much! I thought he was going to go down on Adam's studded knob just to get a few more subs for his channel. Made me realize that yeah, ATW is kind of a "pioneer" in the traveling vlog concept, since he's been around for soooo long. However, Adam is all quantity and very little quality.
I think Adam became a big fan of Philly Captain after the video he made defending ATW against Woo critic Dewmonic Abyss:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's that Adam's current vlog quality simply shows how pretty much anyone off the street can also vlog with little effort! It gives hope to the hopeless!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long before we get another crash diet after this 50 year old fat guy's gobbled down every cheesesteak the Northeastern United States has to offer? Probably won't happen until he's ready to see Natalie again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a lunch date with Mr Woo must be like. Watch him eat with his mouth open. Watch food fall out of his sandwich and notice how he calmly picks it up with his hand. See how he licks the juices from his dirty fingers. And there is no need for a napkin when you can briskly rub your hands together to remove any remaining juice. Must be every woman's dream.

• Sick
  • Haha
What a lunch date with Mr Woo must be like. Watch him eat with his mouth open. Watch food fall out of his sandwich and notice how he calmly picks it up with his hand. See how he licks the juices from his dirty fingers. And there is no need for a napkin when you can briskly rub your hands together to remove any remaining juice. Must be every woman's dream.
So many vloggers are such disgusting eaters! Chewing with their mouths open, licking their fingers, talking nonstop before they finish each bite... Were they never taught manners? Why would they think that anyone would want to watch that?? Why does anyone watch that???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Atlantic City vlog...he could only muster 20 minutes, he hates it so much! Why would you go to AC in the winter and then be disappointed everything is closed? And not realize how depressed the area is in general? No research at all, just show up to a seasonal destination in the offseason and hope you randomly find something interesting to film? Sounds like Adam

Let's open with a 30 second shot of the water tower...and at the last second of the shot, narrate: "that's the water tower"

"Giving me the beach town vibes...and the beach is right there" :unsure:

Mmmmm, more cheesesteak! And everyone knows the best cheesesteak comes from a place that primarily serves pizza and has generic "COLA" soda machines!

I would always ask my son when he was about 9-10 yo if he'd ever had a bad slice of pizza, and his answer would always be no...so Adam's never had a bad cheesesteak, the perspective of a 10yo.

This might be the worst thing he's ever put out, short of the walk n talks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.