Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question though is - why?

Adam has been keeping his mouth shut about whatever happened w/ the apartment.

So would it be in retaliation for Natalie running her mouth (using that phrase loosely) on social media about Katie and the recent DL fiasco?
Yep, exactly. I happened to see KT's IG stories yesterday (I don't follow her, but after the assault stuff have randomly looked at her stories every day) and she had one with a photo of a male and female lion and some lame quote about how behind her is a strong dude looking out for her and she tagged Spencer. I was like "oh please" 🙄 at first, but now I wonder. Since when has she ever acted like Spencer was her protector? Usually she emasculates him in lives. Wonder what he has actually done.

They would absolutely think whatever Nat is posting is via Adam or what Adam thinks. I would guess they would text Adam and tell him to have her back off -- and we know how well he can control her social media posts. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LOL This is something I struggle with....I got sucked into TTT, then BLOB, and now ATW....lord help me!! hahahah
Oh man, I peeked into the BLaB thread because they used to make occasional appearances on Adam's channel. I noped the hell out of there when all the "assault" nonsense started up. It's ridiculous.

And yeah, if I miss checking on the TTT thread for just a day, I find that I'm behind by a dozen pages!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok. Sooo many questions now that I've moved beyond it being Woo having a major lapse in judgment. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I tried to set up a timeline -

Adam posted a Disney vlog on April 2. He got a TON of comments from people bitching at him for going back to Disney and also complaining about the route Disney is going w/ wading into politics (and referring to "peedough" stuff).

On April 2, Woo also commented about people creating "multiple accounts" and "pretending to be different people" and that he doesn't want to block commenters. I posted the screenshot on here on Apr 2nd

The grifters livestream w/ Katie was on Apr 3rd

BLAB's "about what happened" vlog was posted on Apr 4th

The livestream w/ the Theme Park Gals was Apr 5th

Natalie posting about people "claiming fake assault" was in the evening of Apr 5th (per @diskneelvr's post on April 6th stating "last night" and that the post was posted and deleted by Natalie). The video someone named "Louie" posted of her was also on Apr 5th (looked dark in the video)

BLAB posts "going to Vegas" on April 6th; conceivably filmed on Apr 5th???

Theme Park Gals vlog talking about Adam was posted April 8th.

On Monday, April 11, Adam posted about fake accounts going into other livestreams and saying rude things.

QUESTIONS -

1. What day did Natalie post the clown pic makeup of herself?

2. Why would Katie or Spencer go on a YT channel w/ 344 subs to act like they're Woo *possibly before* Natalie posted her comments? And while driving / checking in in Vegas? Does anyone know the *exact* time of day the TPGals livestream was vs. when Natalie posted her comment?

3. How did Adam become informed of this? Through the TPGals clickbait vlog title saying his name on the 8th? (clearly capitalizing on it)

4. Could this fake Adam account be related to his comment on April 2nd about people creating "multiple accounts" to comment on his vlogs? That actually *pre-dates* the grifter livestream w/ Katie.

5. Why would Katie OR Spencer (don't get me wrong, I absolutely cannot STAND them and don't even watch them BUT I'm playing devil's advocate here) create a fake Woo account to go on a random channel that barely anyone watches to make a few awful comments in the "hopes" that it gets back to Woo to have him then tell Natalie to knock it off talking about Katie's "assault." It seems like a reaaaally indirect way to get something potentially stopped by someone (Woo) who actually hasn't said a peep about the Anaheim apt. fiasco (i.e., why make Adam look bad?).

Soo... once I'm looking at the timeline, I'm wondering if it's actually just some stupid ass, disgruntled troll / nerd / former stan who is mad at Adam for his Disney content and - considering so many people's comments re: the new Florida bill under his video on the 2nd where he had to write about people creating duplicate accounts to comment - they decided to create an DailyWoo fake account to *specifically target* a lesbian couple's channel and refer to them as "gentlemen"?

I mean, it's possible that it's just two fucked up situations happening at the same time?!?!??!?!? 🤷‍♀️

Thoughts?

Reactions: 9
Ok. Sooo many questions now that I've moved beyond it being Woo having a major lapse in judgment. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I tried to set up a timeline -

Adam posted a Disney vlog on April 2. He got a TON of comments from people bitching at him for going back to Disney and also complaining about the route Disney is going w/ wading into politics (and referring to "peedough" stuff).

On April 2, Woo also commented about people creating "multiple accounts" and "pretending to be different people" and that he doesn't want to block commenters. I posted the screenshot on here on Apr 2nd

The grifters livestream w/ Katie was on Apr 3rd

BLAB's "about what happened" vlog was posted on Apr 4th

The livestream w/ the Theme Park Gals was Apr 5th

Natalie posting about people "claiming fake assault" was in the evening of Apr 5th (per @diskneelvr's post on April 6th stating "last night" and that the post was posted and deleted by Natalie). The video someone named "Louie" posted of her was also on Apr 5th (looked dark in the video)

BLAB posts "going to Vegas" on April 6th; conceivably filmed on Apr 5th???

Theme Park Gals vlog talking about Adam was posted April 8th.

On Monday, April 11, Adam posted about fake accounts going into other livestreams and saying rude things.

QUESTIONS -

1. What day did Natalie post the clown pic makeup of herself?

2. Why would Katie or Spencer go on a YT channel w/ 344 subs to act like they're Woo *possibly before* Natalie posted her comments? And while driving / checking in in Vegas? Does anyone know the *exact* time of day the TPGals livestream was vs. when Natalie posted her comment?

3. How did Adam become informed of this? Through the TPGals clickbait vlog title saying his name on the 8th? (clearly capitalizing on it)

4. Could this fake Adam account be related to his comment on April 2nd about people creating "multiple accounts" to comment on his vlogs? That actually *pre-dates* the grifter livestream w/ Katie.

5. Why would Katie OR Spencer (don't get me wrong, I absolutely cannot STAND them and don't even watch them BUT I'm playing devil's advocate here) create a fake Woo account to go on a random channel that barely anyone watches to make a few awful comments in the "hopes" that it gets back to Woo to have him then tell Natalie to knock it off talking about Katie's "assault." It seems like a reaaaally indirect way to get something potentially stopped by someone (Woo) who actually hasn't said a peep about the Anaheim apt. fiasco (i.e., why make Adam look bad?).

Soo... once I'm looking at the timeline, I'm wondering if it's actually just some stupid ass, disgruntled troll / nerd / former stan who is mad at Adam for his Disney content and - considering so many people's comments re: the new Florida bill under his video on the 2nd where he had to write about people creating duplicate accounts to comment - they decided to create an DailyWoo fake account to *specifically target* a lesbian couple's channel and refer to them as "gentlemen"?

I mean, it's possible that it's just two fucked up situations happening at the same time?!?!??!?!? 🤷‍♀️

Thoughts?
The timeline needs to include what Nat started posting in March. Mid-March she started posting on IG responding to actual questions (she posted her response with the question) about BLAB, saying karma was getting them for treating people badly, etc. These were posted on the BLAB thread. She started revealing some of the apartment drama earlier than April 5th. Then the grifter/"assault" thing happened and she piled on more after that. Pretty sure the tit hit the fan before that, but the "assault" stuff pushed it into overdrive. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot going in behind the scenes over text and messaging trying to get her to stop, etc. I love that she posted all of it. 🤩

It's very possible it is just some random weirdo doing all this. None of it really makes sense. It is also interesting that as someone here said, they lived in the same place as Adam and could have figured out his login. But also someone could have just made a bunch of fake accounts, and with how that happens here in these threads wouldn't surprise me. 😅

Reactions: 6
It's very possible it is just some random weirdo doing all this. None of it really makes sense. It is also interesting that as someone here said, they lived in the same place as Adam and could have figured out his login. But also someone could have just made a bunch of fake accounts, and with how that happens here in these threads wouldn't surprise me. 😅
Yeah, I got to thinking that it could actually just be that simple - e.g., a loser disgruntled troll / ex-stan (given Adam was saying people were making duplicate accounts and commenting the same thing on his YT channel in the days' prior to Katie's grifter livestream)

I mean, I've seen peeps in Michael and Dave Kay threads - either here or other Discord, GG, etc. - repeatedly (and happily and boastfully, I may add LOL) making TONS of ongoing fake accounts to barrage the Kays' vlogs (especially Dave) w/ comments - including someone actually taking their mom's pic from her IG account and making a YT account(s) w/ her real name to make ridiculous comments under their vlogs.

I know we chat on here a lot during the day but man, there are some people with WAY too much time on their hands to invest that much energy into creating all these dumbfuck fake accounts w/ the sole intent to troll random Disney vloggers. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
1649858320988.png

I was going to commend them for not name dropping him in their title but the tags tell a different story.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1191370

I was going to commend them for not name dropping him in their title but the tags tell a different story.
Yeah, interesting, isn't it?

Bitching about it but then tagging him first - before the more relevant tags about the "lost footage" ?
bleeping vloggers - all of them. :rolleyes: ALWAYS with an ulterior motive $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh - and another thing -

I saw their title for this vlog that said "...and so much more."
I remember I joked about Adam doing a similar thing the other day (that I brought up on here, though I know it pre-dates the TPGals' vlog)

On his April 3rd, Florideah Swampfest vlog, he originally had the title as such -

1649858951430.png

But now, when I just checked it again, it's been changed. :unsure:

1649858975358.png

• Wow
  • Haha
It would make more sense for it to just be a tattler looking to stir up some shot for entertainment. Wasn’t something mentioned about Kyle Pallo too?

Reactions: 3
It would make more sense for it to just be a tattler looking to stir up some shot for entertainment. Wasn’t something mentioned about Kyle Pallo too?
I think you're probably right. We can't put anything past these vloggers, but I'm not sure what the benefit is of Adam trolling other YouTubers. Especially smaller ones. He's punk rock, so you think he would just admit it if he really was trolling. As it's been mentioned, he usually helps out smaller YouTubers. Tampa Jay (an Adam the Woo knock off meets Adam Sandler) recently hit 50,000 subs. I imagine a major part of his fan base comes from ATW. Adam was congratulating him and seemed pretty supportive in a recent vlog.

But who knows, vloggers are weird. Adam is probably the top of the list of Disney Vlogger weirdos with his straight-edge, punk rock, Disney extravagant spending, family friendly, Only Fans name dropping, humble persona.

I get so tired of the phrase, "He's punk rock." 😅 I just have not seen anything in recent years that makes this statement true.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get so tired of the phrase, "He's punk rock." 😅 I just have not seen anything in recent years that makes this statement true.
I use that phrase with much sarcasm. It’s the excuse we use to show how he can’t seem to stick to his plans or goes against the expected action.

Reactions: 5
Like 99% of us commoners, I had never heard of The Theme Park Gals prior to this Woo business. And being the cynical prick that I am, I can't help but ponder if it's possible that it's possibly that the troublemaker is KT or some disgruntled Woo acolyte upset that he best removed his free sticker offer...then why couldn't it be possible that it was the Gals themselves is a desperate plea to get attention, sympathy and more views?

After all...who but an attention starved desperate 99% of the world's population couldn't give a "shoot" about would make a 19 minute You Tube video about some You Tube vlogger 90% of the world's population couldn't give a "shoot" about being mean to them?

Reactions: 9
Agreed. Simpleton 48 year old with a toungue piercing. Not so punk rock.

Like Rap, Punk is one of those music genres that seem to have an age limit. You don't see Black Flag, Fugazi, Bad Brains, etc still preforming. Just like (barring The Super Bowl) you don't see Grandmaster Flash or even Snopp Dogg (besides maybe Cochella) or Chuck D preforming. Ice-T switched to doing rock music and acting. Alot of older rappers, like LL Cool J have also switched to acting.

Reactions: 2
That fake account commented on lots of Disney vloggers livestreams. The stans in the chats were thrilled that he was in there (eyeroll). I guess the fake account was just testing the waters to make sure people believed it was Adam. There was a screenshot of the fake account post on the Ordinary Adventures livestream over on the BLAB thread. Adam posted that his account is verifies now. Such drama!
Natalie did the clown thing to mock Katie’s make up. It’s very heavy and clown like with bright red lipstick and sharpie eyebrows.

Reactions: 8
Back to putting the space between the last word in the sentence and the period, I see.

Which is intriguing to me - for some strange reason - because this is always indicative of Woo's statements yet was *not* present when he told us people were pretending to be him, nor do I remember him using "(s)" in his comments before to denote possibly plurality.

I don't know why I find this interesting but yet...here I am. 🤣

1649942425400.png

1649942477902.png

• Heart
Back to putting the space between the last word in the sentence and the period, I see.

Which is intriguing to me - for some strange reason - because this is always indicative of Woo's statements yet was *not* present when he told us people were pretending to be him, nor do I remember him using "(s)" in his comments before to denote possibly plurality.

I don't know why I find this interesting but yet...here I am. 🤣

View attachment 1193912

View attachment 1193914
When you pointed this out originally, I thought it was odd as well. Reading his "statement" again makes me think that something is off. The sentence structure, use of particular words, and clarity of the message seems off for how ATW usually writes. Did someone help him write that "statement"? Very strange.

Reactions: 4
When you pointed this out originally, I thought it was odd as well. Reading his "statement" again makes me think that something is off. The sentence structure, use of particular words, and clarity of the message seems off for how ATW usually writes. Did someone help him write that "statement"? Very strange.
Yup. That's what I was thinking.

There's also no use of commas in his "statement" - which he seems to love to add in there much of the time as well (as evidenced by the "check mark" post - complete with the space before each comma.) 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.