Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is somehow making Chicago look very boring. Only saw Rays fan shirts at the Bean? Well of course Chicago residents aren't going to head down there before heading to the game.

Hey Adam step inside one of the world class museums, the aquarium or a zoo while you are there.
The beginning of today's vlog in the ferris wheel felt like it was lasting forever. New nightmare activated of being trapped in a ferris wheel car with Adam, Tampa Jay and Cowbell Max for three hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The beginning of today's vlog in the ferris wheel felt like it was lasting forever. New nightmare activated of being trapped in a ferris wheel car with Adam, Tampa Jay and Cowbell Max for three hours.
Rather have that then the BLAB duo with woo or a couple other Disney tubers lol

Just when I thought the cowbell guy couldn’t be any more annoying, he opens his mouth and speaks.
Worst hangover remake ever

• Haha
When Adam said the Chicago skyline reminded him of the opening of TGIF shows Family Matters and Perfect Strangers, I doubt the cowbell dude had any idea what he was talking about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He is somehow making Chicago look very boring. Only saw Rays fan shirts at the Bean? Well of course Chicago residents aren't going to head down there before heading to the game.

Hey Adam step inside one of the world class museums, the aquarium or a zoo while you are there.
He was right outside the Art Institute the other day in vlog and showed the lion statues, but, didn’t mention where he was or that Ferris Bueller scene was filmed inside. I didn’t think he’d mention the famous and priceless art inside (don’t think he knows a Van Gogh from a Thomas Kincaid), but, at least thought he’d mention the movie.

Reactions: 8
Hancock Building, Sears Tower (I'm old school), host of museums. Go to State Street.
Moody Institute is downtown, too.
Go, man, GO!

Reactions: 6
Chicago is a wealth of treasures to vlog. Are there any good Chicago vloggers?
I'm from Chicago and my husband and I vlog, but we are FAR from great at it. LOL With our crazy schedules because of the kids, we are lucky of we get 1 vlog up a month. LOL

Reactions: 5
He was right outside the Art Institute the other day in vlog and showed the lion statues, but, didn’t mention where he was or that Ferris Bueller scene was filmed inside. I didn’t think he’d mention the famous and priceless art inside (don’t think he knows a Van Gogh from a Thomas Kincaid), but, at least thought he’d mention the movie.

Considering that he LOVES movies (I'm sure if it was his beloved BTTF he'd be all over stuff in Chicago for filming locations).

I think he fails to realize that Ferris Bueller is more of a cult classic than BTTF. I see in my area (semi rural. Close to Washington DC. But still considered redneck to city people) people wearing "Save Ferris" T-Shirts. Heck, there is a rock band named "Save Ferris." When was the last time you saw people wearing BTTF T-Shirts in public thats not a BTTF related thing, like a comic con?

People don't sample BTTF stuff in songs, but they sample "Ferris" in the Principles voice in alot of things or people just trying to be funny when calling someone a slacker or what not.

Heck I still see, "Vote for Pedro" T-Shirts being worn. Still a better movie than BTTF.

I'm no were near a Ferris Bueller mega fan. But I totally get why people love that movie even 36 years later vs. BTTF. Maybe it's just me.

I agree. Starry Night is very famous. I'm sure if it was not drawn by Disney he'd not have a clue.

Reactions: 3
I'm from Chicago and my husband and I vlog, but we are FAR from great at it. LOL With our crazy schedules because of the kids, we are lucky of we get 1 vlog up a month. LOL
Hey all that matters is you’re having fun. You’re not pushing for patreon or super chats you’re doing it as a hobby.

Reactions: 7
Would love to throw some support your way and subscribe. We’re planning a trip to Chicago right now.

Just when I thought the cowbell guy couldn’t be any more annoying, he opens his mouth and speaks.
Can you imagine how his day starts? "I'm pourin' the milk on the cereal, baby! WOO!"

Max, from the bottom of my heart ... duck you and your damn cowbell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Considering that he LOVES movies (I'm sure if it was his beloved BTTF he'd be all over stuff in Chicago for filming locations).

I think he fails to realize that Ferris Bueller is more of a cult classic than BTTF. I see in my area (semi rural. Close to Washington DC. But still considered redneck to city people) people wearing "Save Ferris" T-Shirts. Heck, there is a rock band named "Save Ferris." When was the last time you saw people wearing BTTF T-Shirts in public thats not a BTTF related thing, like a comic con?

I'm no were near a Ferris Bueller mega fan. But I totally get why people love that movie even 36 years later vs. BTTF. Maybe it's just me.
I actually see a lot of BTTF lines referenced here or there (e.g., "where we're going, we don't need roads" "who you callin' butthead, butthead" "make like a tree and get out of here" "Great Scott!" -even if Doc wasn't the first to say that one LOL).

My DH has a cool "Biff's Auto Detailing" shirt that he wears all the time that he gets a TON of comments on. I also see "I'm Your Density" a lot.

BTTF even predicted / inserted into the films a few "futuristic" things (e.g., drones, biometrics, voice-activated tech, wall-mounted flatscreens, etc.)

Maybe it just depends on what one happens to see / hear, but I think both are pretty well represented in pop culture.

I love Ferris but yeah, I guess I'm Team BTTF on this one. 🤣

I actually see a lot of BTTF lines referenced here or there (e.g., "where we're going, we don't need roads" "who you callin' butthead, butthead" "make like a tree and get out of here" "Great Scott!" -even if Doc wasn't the first to say that one LOL).

My DH has a cool "Biff's Auto Detailing" shirt that he wears all the time that he gets a TON of comments on. I also see "I'm Your Density" a lot.

BTTF even predicted / inserted into the films a few "futuristic" things (e.g., drones, biometrics, voice-activated tech, wall-mounted flatscreens, etc.)

Maybe it just depends on what one happens to see / hear, but I think both are pretty well represented in pop culture.

I love Ferris but yeah, I guess I'm Team BTTF on this one. 🤣
If everyone was the same, we'd be all very boring people!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Adam is too hillbilly to want to see anything of cultural significance. That’s why he hangs out with Tim Tracker. Birds of a feather flock together.

Adam footed the bill for Jay and Cowbell to games. He has them repay him by buying him food at game. Anyone else catch the other day he ate three ice creams? 😳
I bet he footed bill for them with hotels too. I’d go watch him eat hot dogs too if he paid. How many of his “friends” does he have because of his generosity with paying and of course giving their channels attention? Seems like a lot.

Adam if your reading this-foot the bill for your buddy Fresh Baked Cheap David to visit Disney World and do your big thunder challenge again. Dude over there is in a funk of limiting himself and needs it bad. Not as bad as Natalie needs Daddy’s $$$, but, close.

Fake Woo was in a fresh baked live last week btw. He didn’t say anything negative or offensive, but, sure got Mr.Not So Fresh Baked excited. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.