Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been noted in several threads that “Adam” was suddenly commenting on a lot of livestreams. Seemed odd that he would suddenly start doing that and now the comments have turned negative. Someone really put some time and effort into trying to make him look bad. I can’t say it’s Katie from BLAB, but it’s definitely a pissed off woman. A guy wouldn’t work that hard. LOL
I said this in the BLAB thread, but remember that KT and Adam lived under the same roof for about year. I think it's possible she found out what Adam's youtube password during that time. Since her nature is that of mean spirited petty witch, I would not be shocked if she hijacked his account to try and make him look bad as a way to get some payback against Natalie and Adam

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Adam's not a young man, and neither are the themepark gals
Oh crap! I can’t believe this is real. When I saw the SS I thought he had made a mistake but this was intentional omg! Gosh, I hope it was a dumb joke. Like if he knew them and thought he was having friendly banter but he really put his foot in it

Reactions: 3
Wow - you might be onto something!!!🤯

Ok. I take back my thinking it *could* be Adam.

I guess I'm semi-salty from being ignored by him that one time at MegaCon :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I kind of take back my thinking it could be Adam too I should know better. I’ve never seen him pick on a small channel, actually he always tries to give small channels a boost if he can. And even though I know he’s preacher daddy‘s boy I don’t see him doing anything to harm the LGBTQ community. I feel bad I should’ve known better. If you read this Adam, I apologize

Reactions: 8
Yeah I kind of take back my thinking it could be Adam too I should know better. I’ve never seen him pick on a small channel, actually he always tries to give small channels a boost if he can. And even though I know he’s preacher daddy‘s boy I don’t see him doing anything to harm the LGBTQ community. I feel bad I should’ve known better. If you read this Adam, I apologize
I'm taking it back but I'm not apologizing. LOL

Lots of our thoughts on here are fluid and, as more information comes to light, we can change our opinions. :) No biggie!

Reactions: 9
I'm taking it back but I'm not apologizing. LOL

Lots of our thoughts on here are fluid and, as more information comes to light, we can change our opinions. :) No biggie!
Maybe I should say if I’m wrong I apologize I don’t like to falsely accuse people of something and if I am wrong I will apologize for that but yeah if he did do it then piss on him

I will say this has been the most riveting Adam thread😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it dubious that Adam would go out of his way to go after another vlogger for sh-ts and giggles. It goes beyond evidence of being an ass, but in Adam’s case a mental break. It is not impossible, but just unlikely. There are other vloggers who would not stun me if such activity popped up, but ATW is not in that basket.

Reactions: 6
Mr Woo appears to be walking into a buzz saw. Perhaps he should abide by the wise words by the great Nelson Algren,
“Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own.”

Reactions: 7
Printed out pictures of his "Member" and put them all over WDW

Reason why Adam didn't in trouble was because it was so small, Disney Staff thought it looked like a Skintag so they couldn't prove it was actually indecent exposure.
Natalie / Daphne did not do this. Not true.

Reactions: 14
I’m calling bullshit
Can you prove your friends with her and that she didn’t do it? You can have your tattles and speculations and I can have mine. That’s what this site is for.
Again, I’m not Katie, nor do I like her, just joined in this site for fun.

Reactions: 1
Can you prove your friends with her and that she didn’t do it? You can have your tattles and speculations and I can have mine. That’s what this site is for.
Again, I’m not Katie, nor do I like her, just joined in this site for fun.
Prove what? That she didn’t print out pictures of Adam’s private parts and litter WDW with them? Are you serious bro?

The timing is suspect as hell. Natalie has courageously come forward exposing KT this past week and now that KT is home this comes out.

The allegations sound like someone with the mental maturity of KT would come up with.

Use your brain. KT is trying to shame Natalie with this made up rumor since she is a sex worker.

Natalie is an amazing person. She is a great friend. She is loyal. She is my friend. I’m not exposing my identity. Sorry about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Prove what? That she didn’t print out pictures of Adam’s private parts and litter WDW with them? Are you serious bro?

The timing is suspect as hell. Natalie has courageously come forward exposing KT this past week and now that KT is home this comes out.

The allegations sound like someone with the mental maturity of KT would come up with.

Use your brain. KT is trying to shame Natalie with this made up rumor since she is a sex worker.

Natalie is an amazing person. She is a great friend. She is loyal. She is my friend. I’m not exposing my identity. Sorry about it.
You can’t prove that I am Katie. Stop harassing me for doing the same thing you do and trying to put me down. I haven’t put you down or questioned your maturity and it really seems like their is a lack of in your responses to me.
Natalie courageous? Gurl that was the pot giving her temporary confidence. If she had confidence she wouldn’t be…well, her.
Just enjoy the ride of this site like I do and have fun.

We all know KT isn't smart. So you must be 40% correct.
It was a play on a quote from Anchorman.

Reactions: 2
You can’t prove that I am Katie. Stop harassing me for doing the same thing you do and trying to put me down. I haven’t put you down or questioned your maturity and it really seems like their is a lack of in your responses to me.
Natalie courageous? Gurl that was the pot giving her temporary confidence. If she had confidence she wouldn’t be…well, her.
Just enjoy the ride of this site like I do and have fun.

It was a play on a quote from Anchorman.
The stuff you say about Natalie doesn’t sound like something a ‘friend’ would say. But it does sound like something a fat, prematurely aging, sharpie eyebrow drawing, food fondler would say about Natalie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The stuff you say about Natalie doesn’t sound like something a ‘friend’ would say. But it does sound like something a fat, prematurely aging, sharpie eyebrow drawing, food fondler would say about Natalie.
Props for funny. Still not Katie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.