Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by one vote, thank you @VloggerCritic for the title and kudos to @Iwantallthetea for the strong competition!

Adam's going through a lot right now. Disney withdrawals, Daphne withdrawals, hot dog withdrawals. He's aware that his channel needs a change, so what do you think is next?

Spoiler: It's probably Thunder Mountain Railroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, the more this BLAB meltdown unfolds the more confident I am that they've had a pretty big impact on Adam's stability the past two years or so. If she's imploding into madness because of a stranger calling her a grifter on IG, can you imagine how tolling she must've been for any minor disagreement she's had with Adam?

Good thing Adam's good at moving on from things... :censored:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, the more this BLAB meltdown unfolds the more confident I am that they've had a pretty big impact on Adam's stability the past two years or so. If she's imploding into madness because of a stranger calling her a grifter on IG, can you imagine how tolling she must've been for any minor disagreement she's had with Adam?

Good thing Adam's good at moving on from things... :censored:
Agreed. I'm thinking she was part of the reason we had to tag-along to so many Angel's games. Woo just had to get away and Stadium was a couple blocks away.

Reactions: 10
His alleged road trip will be starting soon. Curious to see where he is going after his 2 months in the Carolina’s.

Reactions: 6
I personally don't see anything wrong with how Adam handled showing the Orlando Freefall accident. He was very respectful with it, as if it were a moment of silence while he showed the memorials and ride. He then left it at that. I understand it can seem a bit morbid. But he did it in the most respectful way of showing current events. I've seen vloggers use that tragedy for clout. I can't blame him for covering it BRIEFLY. It's not like several others who rode up there as soon as the news came out who truly exploited it.

Reactions: 16
His alleged road trip will be starting soon. Curious to see where he is going after his 2 months in the Carolina’s.
I do tend to like his "travelling" vlogs better than his Disney or "chat" vlogs. Looking forward to seeing where he's off to

Reactions: 3
I personally don't see anything wrong with how Adam handled showing the Orlando Freefall accident. He was very respectful with it, as if it were a moment of silence while he showed the memorials and ride. He then left it at that. I understand it can seem a bit morbid. But he did it in the most respectful way of showing current events. I've seen vloggers use that tragedy for clout. I can't blame him for covering it BRIEFLY. It's not like several others who rode up there as soon as the news came out who truly exploited it.
All that was missing was Adam saying "If you look closely on the pavement, you can still see the remnants of blood and brain matter at the base of the tower"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Adam is supposed to be in SoCal for the month of May, so between now and then we'll probably get a lot of content from the Southwestern US once he hits the road again.

We all know Natalie left pics of little Adam around Disney World a few months back right? Not bribing him, but, he knows that she knows that it’s him. Their little secret that made the news because little Miss couldn’t help but put Adam out there sexually like she does herself. 😂 Blab not the reason Adam said he was again taking a little break from the parks when the Polaroid news dropped.

• Wow
We all know Natalie left pics of little Adam around Disney World a few months back right? Not bribing him, but, he knows that she knows that it’s him. Their little secret that made the news because little Miss couldn’t help but put Adam out there sexually like she does herself. 😂 Blab not the reason Adam said he was again taking a little break from the parks when the Polaroid news dropped.
Wait… forgive me for not reading through 50 pages, but some chick Adam knew did awhat now?

Reactions: 8
Wait… forgive me for not reading through 50 pages, but some chick Adam knew did awhat now?
Printed out pictures of his "Member" and put them all over WDW

Reason why Adam didn't in trouble was because it was so small, Disney Staff thought it looked like a Skintag so they couldn't prove it was actually indecent exposure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
While that may be true (see Prince Charming Dev as an example of true exploitation re: Gabby Petito), what are you thoughts on his full vlog last June showcasing Pulse, Plaza Live, and actually driving to the Anthony's neighborhood (not sure if they still live there), focusing the camera for a lengthy time on the actual house (that may be someone else's now!), and then going into the woods to film at length the small memorial area?

I'm a local (as many of you are) and remember all of these events like it was yesterday (and I followed Casey's trial daily) and my personal opinion is that he can be as respectful as he wants to be, BUT I feel like ANY vlogger that creates content such as this - and monetizes it (there was no "pinned" comment stating otherwise) - to be distasteful.

It's not like it is / was organic; he created this vlog below (and visited the memorial and ride at ICON) by design to get comments and feed the algorithm. And ultimately, profit off the vlog. Maybe I'm just being cynical in that I don't find that ANYTHING these bleeping vloggers do these days is genuine - there's always an ulterior motive. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mr Woo is a dirty old perv who pretends to be family friendly. Just like his beloved Disney

• Heart
Reactions: 15
While that may be true (see Prince Charming Dev as an example of true exploitation re: Gabby Petito), what are you thoughts on his full vlog last June showcasing Pulse, Plaza Live, and actually driving to the Anthony's neighborhood (not sure if they still live there), focusing the camera for a lengthy time on the actual house (that may be someone else's now!), and then going into the woods to film at length the small memorial area?

I'm a local (as many of you are) and remember all of these events like it was yesterday (and I followed Casey's trial daily) and my personal opinion is that he can be as respectful as he wants to be, BUT I feel like ANY vlogger that creates content such as this - and monetizes it (there was no "pinned" comment stating otherwise) - to be distasteful.

It's not like it is / was organic; he created this vlog below (and visited the memorial and ride at ICON) by design to get comments and feed the algorithm. And ultimately, profit off the vlog. Maybe I'm just being cynical in that I don't find that ANYTHING these bleeping vloggers do these days is genuine - there's always an ulterior motive. 🤷‍♀️

Right, even if he did cover it more tastefully than POSDev and other vile vloggers that covered it right away, that's a low bar to set. Adam still mentions it in his video title so he wants people to see that he talks about it, and the more strategic softer angle he presented it shows that he knows it's in bad taste to have it in his title as well. But he still did it.

Reactions: 7
The chill vibe of this thread is much appreciated.

Watching his opening day of baseball vlog at the moment. He really seems to be skirting the rules showing actual gameplay but maybe he got express written consent of Major League Baseball? LMAO.

And he and Daphne allegedly filmed some of her Only Fans content at Disney's DVC properties.
I still don't mind this because it's at least 300x better than the alternative of BLAB/Jenn Tracker/Kay Family/WDWCouple/PMM DVC Only Fans content.

Well, if the lovely Daphne posts pics of a tattooed wiener with a Prince Albert ring, guess we'll know what our boy has been up to

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.