Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right on cue Adam's back with a signature walking & talking vlog discussing his "future plans" for the rest 2022... How many of these things do we think he's released in the last few years?
I thought he was taking August off. Didn’t even last a week. Typical.

Reactions: 7
Adam's main points - he can barely take a day off, he's always thinking about what he's going to do next, he's totally unpredictable and you NEVER know what his plans will be, BUT also he wants to detail all of the things he'll be doing, which are all the same things he's done for years and years (Dragon Con, D23, SoCal for Halloween, Disney, and lately TB baseball) :rolleyes:

He's so predictable, that even his claims of unpredictability are predictable
In other words, expect more Woopeats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This title of the walk & talk "I had to take a few days off..." oh no, whatever shall we do without our daily fix of the Woo. 🙄 I honestly didn't even notice. He doesn't have to do the 'daily upload' thing. You set your own schedule man! You need some time off? Take it off. Go back to 'not as often uploads' that you promised at the beginning of 2022. Maybe then he could produce some more interesting content instead of the same, repeated boring filler.

• Heart
Just saw the Orioles claimed Phillips, so he gets another shot. As harsh as it is, it was obviously a business decision for the Rays as a .147 average and a .225 on base % isn't going to play in the majors. Adam must be so sad that Brett is gone from TB for good now lol
next time Baltimore is in town, ATW will pull a Zach Hample and bring a hat for each team so he can put on an Orioles hat and try and get Brett to notice him during batting practice and talk awkwardly about how he misses him in Tampa, but he will reassure us he is still a (Tampa Bay) Rays fan (I hate how he always has to put the TAMPA BAY part before he mentions them, just call them the Rays), but he supports Brett wherever he goes the rest of his career.

Reactions: 3
This title of the walk & talk "I had to take a few days off..." oh no, whatever shall we do without our daily fix of the Woo. 🙄 I honestly didn't even notice. He doesn't have to do the 'daily upload' thing. You set your own schedule man! You need some time off? Take it off. Go back to 'not as often uploads' that you promised at the beginning of 2022. Maybe then he could produce some more interesting content instead of the same, repeated boring filler.
Adam should follow the lead of his buddy Justin Scarred, who doesn't post a whole lot of videos, but when he does, they are quality vids. It should be quality over quantity.

I called it a few posts back, one of his upcomming videos was going to be a talking about his future plans. As predictable and as exciting as watching paint dry.

Reactions: 4
I think he has OCD about it - he either does nothing, or he does a video every day and rarely takes a day off. I don't think he could do a video a week - his whole identity is wrapped up in daily videos at this point. He tried to stop once, as he notes, and that didn't last very long. He's got a mental thing about it, it's obvious from the way he talks - "now that I've made a video today, I guess I'm back on the horse and will make a video tomorrow and see where it goes". He could easily just take tomorrow off from videos as well, but he won't, because he can't. And he uses the excuse of "oh, my fans want daily content" to feed his habit of making daily videos, regardless of how poor they might be. He keeps track of it way to closely to not be OCD about it - "up until this break, I was well over 100 days straight".

I think that's why he's got to constantly say to himself that when he's 50 he will stop daily videos. He needs 2 years of telling himself and trying to mentally prepare for it in order to have any hope of doing it.

Reactions: 2
I think he has OCD about it - he either does nothing, or he does a video every day and rarely takes a day off. I don't think he could do a video a week - his whole identity is wrapped up in daily videos at this point. He tried to stop once, as he notes, and that didn't last very long. He's got a mental thing about it, it's obvious from the way he talks - "now that I've made a video today, I guess I'm back on the horse and will make a video tomorrow and see where it goes". He could easily just take tomorrow off from videos as well, but he won't, because he can't. And he uses the excuse of "oh, my fans want daily content" to feed his habit of making daily videos, regardless of how poor they might be. He keeps track of it way to closely to not be OCD about it - "up until this break, I was well over 100 days straight".

I think that's why he's got to constantly say to himself that when he's 50 he will stop daily videos. He needs 2 years of telling himself and trying to mentally prepare for it in order to have any hope of doing it.
I met this man last year in Epcot he was a total douche bag. BLAB and Theme Park what’s his face was with him he was incredibly nice but Adam was a total dick

Reactions: 3
I can't remember if I brought this up the other day or not, but it's funny too because he always does these dramatic statements about feeling so overworked, but the reality is, even when he came back home to Orlando, several of the recent vlogs were filmed in the early evening thru to dusk / dark.

So what the duck was he doing all day long?

He could be "catching up on sleep" and "watching movies" (per his IG post) all day long before he heads out to his GruELinG schedule that rEQuiREs him to pop into the parks for a couple hours near closing time to film himself humping a light saber. :rolleyes:

That's why I'll NEVER get his stans kissing his ass and telling him to take all the time off he needs...he works so hard... blah blah blah.

No he bleeping doesn't. The line cook at McDonald's works harder than Adam the Woo and for WAY LESS money. So I don't wanna hear it.

And I can't even w/ his wailing about "needing downtime" and that he's "mentally exhausted" - again, per the recent IG post.

Give me a bleeping break 🤦‍♀️ He has ZERO clue what REAL mental exhaustion is from a REAL work day at a REAL job.

duck all these vloggers anymore and their whiny, entitled, bitchy, woe-is-me routines.🖕

---end today's rant---

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't remember if I brought this up the other day or not, but it's funny too because he always does these dramatic statements about feeling so overworked, but the reality is, even when he came back home to Orlando, several of the recent vlogs were filmed in the early evening thru to dusk / dark.

So what the duck was he doing all day long?

He could be "catching up on sleep" and "watching movies" (per his IG post) all day long before he heads out to his GruELinG schedule that rEQuiREs him to pop into the parks for a couple hours near closing time to film himself humping a light saber. :rolleyes:

That's why I'll NEVER get his stans kissing his ass and telling him to take all the time off he needs...he works so hard... blah blah blah.

No he bleeping doesn't. The line cook at McDonald's works harder than Adam the Woo and for WAY LESS money. So I don't wanna hear it.

And I can't even w/ his wailing about "needing downtime" and that he's "mentally exhausted" - again, per the recent IG post.

Give me a bleeping break 🤦‍♀️ He has ZERO clue what REAL mental exhaustion is from a REAL work day at a REAL job.

duck all these vloggers anymore and their whiny, entitled, bitchy, woe-is-me routines.🖕

---end today's rant---
He always witches about how hot it is during the day and says that's why he vlogs later... no tit idiot, you live in Central Florida in July/August 😂

My money's on him lying around his apartment all day re-watching Back to the Future before he has to put on his shoes and big boy pants to record 30 minutes of footage to show us where"today's adventure will take us" to. Vlogging is so hard you guys.

• Heart
He needs a break from doing things at his own schedule and pace? What is he breaking from himself ? No he’s insulting people who watch him by saying it’s to much work to deal with their expectations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.