Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out what was in my mailbox today!

The side of the envelope was torn, almost as if a second button was originally included by someone who didn't bother to think about how postal sorting machines work... but y'know what? I think it's cool that he followed through with this thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I'm still waiting on mine. I mailed it out the morning the vlog was released, like before 8am that morning on the way to work. I'm also only about 100 miles from Celebration, FL, so I know it would have been in the first batch that arrived.

Reactions: 2
So he's in Chicago. I assume going to Rays away games. I haven't followed MLB in awhile it is interesting they are playing both the Sox and the Cubs on consecutive days.

Check out what was in my mailbox today!

The side of the envelope was torn, almost as if a second button was originally included by someone who didn't bother to think about how postal sorting machines work... but y'know what? I think it's cool that he followed through with this thing.
Compare that to the handwriting @The REAL Karen McCoy had on her envelope shared in the BLAB thread:

Wait or did Adam ask you to write the return address info on the SASE? My bad if that was the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Compare that to the handwriting @The REAL Karen McCoy had on her envelope shared in the BLAB thread:

Wait or did Adam ask you to write the return address info on the SASE? My bad if that was the case.
Oh, that's my own chicken scratch handwriting on the return address in my picture. Karen has much prettier penmanship than I 😄

I don't think he specified return address instructions, but it made sense to me to write in his PO box there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More statues and murals , and randomly talking to them . No wonder why one night in daphne has destroyed his cognitive and functional abilities the guy has never had a moment of coolness in his life. She could really have him on the ropes if she wanted even as little desirable as she is to an adult normal male .

Reactions: 5
More statues and murals , and randomly talking to them . No wonder why one night in daphne has destroyed his cognitive and functional abilities the guy has never had a moment of coolness in his life. She could really have him on the ropes if she wanted even as little desirable as she is to an adult normal male .
His last 2 videos were filmed in areas near where I live. I'm like, are you kidding me????

• Haha
So he's in Chicago. I assume going to Rays away games. I haven't followed MLB in awhile it is interesting they are playing both the Sox and the Cubs on consecutive days.
They play the Sox on Friday to Sunday and the Cubs on Monday to Wednesday. He says he's leaving on Tuesday.
It's unseasonably cold and windy here. He's going to freeze his ass off in the stands with that thin hoodie and that cross between pants and shorts that he always wears.

Reactions: 6
His last 2 videos were filmed in areas near where I live. I'm like, are you kidding me????
He was live streaming from a Buc-ee’s near me and I almost went there to see if I could see him. I didn’t want to be “that guy”. I’ve had people track me down before and it can be awkward.

They play the Sox on Friday to Sunday and the Cubs on Monday to Wednesday. He says he's leaving on Tuesday.
It's unseasonably cold and windy here. He's going to freeze his ass off in the stands with that thin hoodie and that cross between pants and shorts that he always wears.
Hmm, here till Tuesday? If I were the Woo...where would I go....LOL (Besides a baseball game...)

Reactions: 1
I think he looks quite fetching in his culottes 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 3
I think he looks quite fetching in his culottes 🤣😂🤣
"It's those damn culottes you made him wear when he was five!"

RIP Liz Sheridan
Edit: I see the thumbnail that YouTube defaults to, and RIP Estelle Harris, too.

• Heart
He's going to freeze his ass off in the stands with that thin hoodie and that cross between pants and shorts that he always wears.
That dirty Rocky looking Grey workout hoodie, Dickies shorts, white calf socks, and Saucony shoes. OK, he could pull off that 90s look about 10 years ago. But close to 50 and larger by 75 pounds - that look doesn't look so good these days.

When in Rome....

I'm really looking forward to him eating a Chicago dog.

I'm really looking forward to him eating a Chicago dog.
Is it sad, sick or both that I can see any "Quest for the Best Chicago Dog in Chicago" video being more popular than any Disney, Baseball or Trespassing video he's done this year so far?

He spent way too much time talking to that Abraham Lincoln statue. Seek help, Adam. 😂
I'm shocked Adam didnt make any references here to the Lincoln attraction in Disneyland. Disney obsessed Adam usually never misses an opportunity to make any Disney connection to a place he's visiting.

Reactions: 7
I understand that Adam specializes in the off the main road quirky attractions. However, as a Chicago/suburban Chicago resident my whole life, this string of videos looks like we live in a rural area with absolutely nothing going on. The only thing that he featured that I have ever seen (or heard of, as a matter of fact) is the Leaning Tower in Niles. I wouldn't go across the street to see any of them. I suppose this is what Adam does, (when he's not at Disney or a baseball game). Better than pointing at merch or gorging on food constantly.

Reactions: 8
I understand that Adam specializes in the off the main road quirky attractions. However, as a Chicago/suburban Chicago resident my whole life, this string of videos looks like we live in a rural area with absolutely nothing going on. The only thing that he featured that I have ever seen (or heard of, as a matter of fact) is the Leaning Tower in Niles. I wouldn't go across the street to see any of them. I suppose this is what Adam does, (when he's not at Disney or a baseball game). Better than pointing at merch or gorging on food constantly.
It seems like baseball is the focus of this Chicago trip. He's spitballing everything else. He may have heard about on oddity like the Leaning Tower replica or the laughing Lincoln and he just goes to that area and just records what he finds.

I'm with you. Lived in Chicago and the suburbs my entire life. I grew up in Niles with that Leaning Tower YMCA. Adam makes the entire area look filthy and unimaginably more boring than it may already be. The "world's largest laundromat", a lame zombie display on someone's porch and a Lincoln statue??? Really? That's all we got?

Reactions: 10
Dude I can relate I live in NC and am not far from SC. I was scratching my head so wonder why are you going there so many times. Like the love valley video the place is pretty much dead now. The state closed it down due to sanitation issues years ago. All the stuff in NC he went to every small town with a soda mural?

He is somehow making Chicago look very boring. Only saw Rays fan shirts at the Bean? Well of course Chicago residents aren't going to head down there before heading to the game.

Hey Adam step inside one of the world class museums, the aquarium or a zoo while you are there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.