Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s my friend and that’s all I’m going to say.
Obviously I don’t know her but I couldn’t see her doing anything like that, she’s got his back 👍

I don’t think that’s him in the livestream, what was said to Kyle Pallo?

Nope. Just someone smart and likes to guesstimate. 60% of the time I’m right every time. 😄
Are you also on crack?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Obviously I don’t know her but I couldn’t see her doing anything like that, she’s got his back 👍

I don’t think that’s him in the livestream, what was said to Kyle Pallo?

Are you also on crack?
It’s a play on a anchorman quote. Geesh. You people take yourselves very seriously.

Reactions: 2
I said this in the BLAB thread, but remember that KT and Adam lived under the same roof for about year. I think it's possible she found out what Adam's youtube password during that time. Since her nature is that of mean spirited petty witch, I would not be shocked if she hijacked his account to try and make him look bad as a way to get some payback against Natalie and Adam
They lived together?? :oops: I feel like I have so much to learn still! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Baba G is not KT, there are more people than KT who've made up rumors about Natalie since the first thread. I personally like Natalie because she's the only part that's been consistently interesting in Adam's vlogs the past year, and this thread gets a jolt of life whenever she appears in Adam's videos. Some others don't like her for their own reasons, but the dick pic thing isn't a serious rumor because if something like that actually happened she would've been banned from the parks.

I'm also not sure if the livestream troll is KT per say, but someone who's a follower of her's. Could be someone in her circle, could be an irrational stan of hers. Could even be Spencer? He fits into both buckets.

Reactions: 11
They lived together?? :oops: I feel like I have so much to learn still! lol
Kt and Spencer from Best life were roommates with Adam. When Adam moved back to Orlando, he sublet his California apartment to BLAB. Somewhere during the lease, they ran out on him and left him hanging. He had to drive to California and remove everything from his apartment and drive back to Florida. And they ran and hid when he was in town so they wouldn’t have to face him. He lost thousands of dollars because of them and missed an opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with his aging parents. They did him dirty.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it is Katie. She is trying to throw the heat off of them and is pissed about Natalie's comments. She is very petty like that.
I missed that part, what was Natalie's comments?
and the trolling did seem a little off character. I dont know how he is off camera, but even if he was going to troll a small channel like that, why use his actual name?

Reactions: 8
How on earth do you all keep up with more than one thread. I can barely keep up with BLOB and now I’ve been sucked into ATW’s thread too. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it dubious that Adam would go out of his way to go after another vlogger for sh-ts and giggles. It goes beyond evidence of being an ass, but in Adam’s case a mental break. It is not impossible, but just unlikely. There are other vloggers who would not stun me if such activity popped up, but ATW is not in that basket.
If they weren't trying to cover up their old image and 'is gay contageous?" I could see the Trackers doing that. even if Tim dreams of Sammy every night.

Baba G is not KT, there are more people than KT who've made up rumors about Natalie since the first thread. I personally like Natalie because she's the only part that's been consistently interesting in Adam's vlogs the past year, and this thread gets a jolt of life whenever she appears in Adam's videos. Some others don't like her for their own reasons, but the dick pic thing isn't a serious rumor because if something like that actually happened she would've been banned from the parks.

I'm also not sure if the livestream troll is KT per say, but someone who's a follower of her's. Could be someone in her circle, could be an irrational stan of hers. Could even be Spencer? He fits into both buckets.
yeah, I don't mind Natale, her lttle girl act gets grating, but she was great in the San Fran videos.

• Haha
I missed that part, what was Natalie's comments?
and the trolling did seem a little off character. I dont know how he is off camera, but even if he was going to troll a small channel like that, why use his actual name?
Natalie called out Katie for her false assault claims.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it weird people are even considering Natalie or Adam are doing these things. Adam has never shat on another Youtuber even when he probably should and Natalie is always defending Adam to the death. It's either KT the Blob or a disgruntled former fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How on earth do you all keep up with more than one thread. I can barely keep up with BLOB and now I’ve been sucked into ATW’s thread too. Lol
LOL This is something I struggle with....I got sucked into TTT, then BLOB, and now ATW....lord help me!! hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it weird people are even considering Natalie or Adam are doing these things. Adam has never shat on another Youtuber even when he probably should and Natalie is always defending Adam to the death. It's either KT the Blob or a disgruntled former fan.
It is not weird to use this site as intended. The beauty of this site, is that it doesn’t matter if they shat on people or not. Their morality doesn’t matter. Just like it doesn’t to you if you post on here about Katie or whomever.
Is Natalie really defending Adam when she puts out weird tweets about him?
Again, not Katie or a former fan. Are you that lady from yesterday accusing me of being someone else again now under a different name? If so, that’s doing the same thing you are accusing me of. If not, I apologize, but, not Katie.
Let’s have fun here and stop accusing one another. ✌🏻

Reactions: 2
Agreed. I've been following Adam for a few years now. When I first saw those comments, it struck me as out of character for him. If anything, he supports other vloggers to a fault. It made no sense to me for him to pour shade on a small channel. I knew it had to be a clone. I don't think it's Katie though, just someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame, as this clone has been disrupting other channels.

As far as Natalie goes, the frivolous assault claim seem to have a struck a nerve and made it personal for her. I don't really know her backstory, but I've heard the stories about some tough times she's gone through. I'm sure Adam wanted her to keep quiet about what happened between him and BLAB and the CA apartment. But Katie filing a police report over an "assault" was too much for her, so she spilled the tea and called out Katie's hypocrisy. But why would anyone think she would disrupt a small Disney vlog channel that hardly anyone heard of?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Eh, I don't find it weird. And yeah, as you've probably read, I considered it to be a possibility it was Adam at first.

People do strange and out-of-character tit from time to time. tit happens. :ROFLMAO:

Besides, that's what this site is for.
Talk, gossip, tea-spilling, and / or just throwing out potential scenarios. I'm not about to kiss any vlogger's ass or think they walk on water or would never ever ever do something we wouldn't dream of them doing. ;)

• Heart
Somehow I didn't see this entire thread until now, my notifications stopped when the new thread was created. Hi to all the familiar BLAB thread peeps - glad to see you guys here to liven things up. 😄❤

This Adam commenting thing seems really fishy to me. This is a dude who follows nobody on social media, doesn't keep up with current events or news, and he suddenly is spending time watching a bunch of vlogger live streams to leave rude comments? Doesnt.add.up... the guy who couldn't say the word COVID, vaccination, or ever bring a single controversial topic to his vlogs is suddenly spewing hate on other channels? Huh...

I would put my money on BLAB or friends of BLAB, first and foremost. Honestly, some accounts in this thread are giving off a Spencer vibe. 🤔

Reactions: 20
I would put my money on BLAB or friends of BLAB, first and foremost. Honestly, some accounts in this thread are giving off a Spencer vibe. 🤔
My question though is - why?

Adam has been keeping his mouth shut about whatever happened w/ the apartment.

So would it be in retaliation for Natalie running her mouth (using that phrase loosely) on social media about Katie and the recent DL fiasco?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.