Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted this on his facebook page this morning. I do agree he loves to run his mouth and babble about stupid tit, I don't he'd be so blatant with the "gentlemen" posts.

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 8.01.39 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He posted this on his facebook page this morning. I do agree he loves to run his mouth and babble about stupid tit, I don't he'd be so blatant with the "gentlemen" posts.

View attachment 1185999
Wow 🤯 - it's interesting about this because it's written totally not like typical Woo.

Where's the space before each and every period? He's well-known for doing that all the frigging time.

And also mixing up its with it's (though it's used correctly here). :unsure:

It's funny bc all of a sudden there's "fake accounts" that he's aware of, and he just complained the other day about this too re: comments on his page -

1649679027688.png

So we're to believe there's now tons of people suddenly targeting Woo w/ fake accounts? :ROFLMAO:

These bleeping vloggers and their ongoing drama. 🤦‍♀️

Based on my personal experience with him outright ignoring me from like 2 feet away at MegaCon (and pretending to get on his phone :ROFLMAO:), I ALSO wouldn't be surprised that if you are a female and do NOT look like Natalie, you're open to being ignored or criticized by the Woo. :ROFLMAO:
Men (and women too) can be odd creatures. I worked with a man who no matter how lovely the lady was we tried to get him to out with. Unless she had red hair (real or fake) he would not even give her chance.

Adam's prior lady friend had a similar look to Natalie. So he seems to have a type.

I think the ladies in the video are not looking for Adam's validation (I am assuming they are partners). I am sure they are not caring what Adam thinks of them. I'd not be. They seem like very nice people.

Off topic. When I watched Camo Dave. He referred to his car as Little Adam. So when I saw the title of this thread it made me think of that (which obviously, Little Adam in this case is not a VW Beetle. I am sure Camo Dave would have found it funny).

Reactions: 8
I wonder if that was really Adam. I know some people will make spoof accounts. The way you can tell the difference is usually bigger YouTubers are verified and have a checkmark next to their name. Adam isn't verified, so it could have been him. I really hope it wasn't. I can't imagine he would troll a smaller YouTube channel like that, but not call out BLAB for screwing him over with the apartment thing. Who knows.
I'm very sure it's a troll account - I saw this same account commenting on one of Kyle Pallo's cruise grifting livestreams. It wasn't making any harmful comments then, but why would Adam be interested in participating in a Kyle Pallo cruise livestream?

Reactions: 15
I'm very sure it's a troll account - I saw this same account commenting on one of Kyle Pallo's cruise grifting livestreams. It wasn't making any harmful comments then, but why would Adam be interested in participating in a Kyle Pallo cruise livestream?
It IS kinda funny though, isn't it?

Like why all of a sudden does Adam care so much? I don't recall him being that invested in people trashtalking or doing tit like that before? The ol' "thick skin" and all that he has repeatedly told us about.

So why would he care if someone created a troll account (and who told him about it?) and why the PSA if he's so punk and secure in his vlogging (and among his stans) and finances - again, as he's repeatedly told us about.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Off topic. When I watched Camo Dave. He referred to his car as Little Adam. So when I saw the title of this thread it made me think of that (which obviously, Little Adam in this case is not a VW Beetle. I am sure Camo Dave would have found it funny).
RIP Camo Dave. Miss his call-in shows on Saturday. He would give the NF Tater Tot hell!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just saw this on IG too (like the above-posted FB) - and he added the little snippet below the original message.

Again, no space between the last word and sentence and the period .
(like he notoriously does)

Funny that ThickSkinWoo is suddenly so concerned with this "real problem." :ROFLMAO:

1649683015565.png

Reactions: 6
It IS kinda funny though, isn't it?

Like why all of a sudden does Adam care so much? I don't recall him being that invested in people trashtalking or doing tit like that before? The ol' "thick skin" and all that he has repeatedly told us about.

So why would he care if someone created a troll account (and who told him about it?) and why the PSA if he's so punk and secure in his vlogging (and among his stans) and finances - again, as he's repeatedly told us about.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I think he's getting paranoid about the BLAB situation, they must have some dirt on him that he really wants to keep a secret. Seems like the troll has been a lot more directly disrespectful since Natalie's instagram stories about it. With the troll chatter's comments too, I'm thinking it might be some questionable message exchanges like the ones people always get in trouble for on twitter.

You're right though, he usually doesn't take such a quick serious response to these like he is right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think he's getting paranoid about the BLAB situation, they must have some dirt on him that he really wants to keep a secret. Seems like the troll has been a lot more directly disrespectful since Natalie's instagram stories about it. With the troll chatter's comments too, I'm thinking it might be some questionable message exchanges like the ones people always get in trouble for on twitter.

You're right though, he usually doesn't take such a quick serious response to these like he is right now.
Do you think it's Katie???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Adam isn't a saint but I think he has way more dirt on BLAB then they could possibly have on him. The timing of this fake account (or accounts) uprising is interesting for sure. YouTube should have never allowed duplicate channel names in the first place.

Reactions: 18
Honestly I hope it really wasn’t him because if it is that disappoints me in a level that I don’t have words for.
I mean no I don’t think he’s perfect or anything like that he has his asshole moments but I didn’t think he was that much of an asshole

aren’t theme park gals in California? Why would Adam specifically pick on a very small Disneyland channel? Do you know who thinks they own Disneyland?BLAB

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly I hope it really wasn’t him because if it is that disappoints me in a level that I don’t have words for.
I mean no I don’t think he’s perfect or anything like that he has his asshole moments but I didn’t think he was that much of an asshole

aren’t theme park gals in California? Why would Adam specifically pick on a very small Disneyland channel? Do you know who thinks they own Disneyland?BLAB
I'd be willing to bet money that it wasn't Adam. There have never been reports of him doing that before. It's way too easy to spoof accounts.

Reactions: 14
I'd be willing to bet money that it wasn't Adam. There have never been reports of him doing that before. It's way too easy to spoof accounts.
I mean the more I think about it the more I don’t think that he would do that especially calling them young men what the fuq they are at least Adams age I think. I don’t know yeah I was mad at first but now I’m trying to look at it more objectively and I think it might be a spoof account. I can see someone else being that childish, someone that would want to harm Adams name …

I think it is Katie. She is trying to throw the heat off of them and is pissed about Natalie's comments. She is very petty like that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

It's Katie from BLAB! She's a petty b*tch!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry, I’m behind. Just catching up. I have no problem with him covering the icon park incident. Let’s face it, it was tragic news in their community. It’s the community he covers. I’d have more respect if he didn’t monetize the video. What PCDev did at the wilderness preserve was pure exploitation. He isn’t a true crime vlogger.

I think someone bombed BLAB’s livestream with negative comments from the fake Adam. I’d say she sent a nasty text to the real Adam. Just my speculation 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Do you think it's Katie???
I have a theory that is going down the rabbit hole of politics (I take no stand either way, just observing). When he went to Disney recently, people were flipping out in his comment's section about their perception that Disney has pro gay politics and stating unequivocally that they would be unable to support him as long as he supported Disney. People were very very upset that Disney took a stand in the Florida "Don't say Gay" law. Obviously, the Gals don't hide their sexual orientation (nor should they) and I suspect the person who impersonated Adam in their live stream has an obvious anti gay agenda. Just saying. Not trying to strike a nerve with people. Just observing that Adam is many things but I've not seen him to be an obvious bully to smaller channels in all the years I've followed him.

• Wow
It’s been noted in several threads that “Adam” was suddenly commenting on a lot of livestreams. Seemed odd that he would suddenly start doing that and now the comments have turned negative. Someone really put some time and effort into trying to make him look bad. I can’t say it’s Katie from BLAB, but it’s definitely a pissed off woman. A guy wouldn’t work that hard. LOL

Reactions: 18
I have a theory that is going down the rabbit hole of politics (I take no stand either way, just observing). When he went to Disney recently, people were flipping out in his comment's section about their perception that Disney has pro gay politics and stating unequivocally that they would be unable to support him as long as he supported Disney. People were very very upset that Disney took a stand in the Florida "Don't say Gay" law. Obviously, the Gals don't hide their sexual orientation (nor should they) and I suspect the person who impersonated Adam in their live stream has an obvious anti gay agenda. Just saying. Not trying to strike a nerve with people. Just observing that Adam is many things but I've not seen him to be an obvious bully to smaller channels in all the years I've followed him.
Wow - you might be onto something!!!🤯

Ok. I take back my thinking it *could* be Adam.

I guess I'm semi-salty from being ignored by him that one time at MegaCon :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.