Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
I had to fast forward through the video to find his "unpleasant experience at Coors Field" lmao. Man he's such a whiney baby isn't he? Like 4 minutes of a 16 minute vlog is just him crying about his whittle tripod and the usher being mean to him... And he's only going to Rays games from now on. The only reason no one stops him from filming at Tropicana is because there's 12 people at the game. He's such a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
He posted this on his facebook page this morning. I do agree he loves to run his mouth and babble about stupid shit, I don't he'd be so blatant with the "gentlemen" posts.

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 8.01.39 AM.png

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
The year is 2024. You get roped into a DVC presentation by your wife and figure "ah, can't hurt to check it out". You're sent outside to catch a ride from the next available DVC Van when you hear tires screeching from around the corner... A trademark blue DVC Van jumps a speed bump and screeches to a halt as the passenger door whips open. You step in to find your driver, Adam "THE DVC Driver" Williams adjusting his rear view mirror with a Big Foot air freshener swinging below. You take your seat for the wildest ride in the wilderness as Mr. Williams asks that your buckle your seat belt. As you speed off to your first DVC resort destination, you're told that if you have hats and/or glasses on, YOU BEST REMOVE EMMMMMMM.

• Haha

EbbNFlow

Also, the more this BLAB meltdown unfolds the more confident I am that they've had a pretty big impact on Adam's stability the past two years or so. If she's imploding into madness because of a stranger calling her a grifter on IG, can you imagine how tolling she must've been for any minor disagreement she's had with Adam?

Good thing Adam's good at moving on from things... :censored:
BLAB definitely brought him into some deep depression.

Reactions: 12

Diskit

This video popped up in my feed. Apparently Adam was rude to these women in their livestream comments.

Minute 10:24

Here is what he said.

B2273C59-2F92-401E-B946-2E6EB706222F.jpeg

912EC882-751E-4B29-8AF5-8CAE9CABCB30.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
What do you idiots not get? It's not about disagreeing with someone it's about HATING people with different races, identities, sexualities, cultures, etc.

They HATE them because they DON'T want them to have any rights and probably want the WORSE to happen on them.

His father's post have insinuated that. He would be happier if they just didn't exist.

Do ya get it????

• Heart
Going to bet that in the next 2-3 days, he will have a "let's chat" video and talk about his "future plans for the channel and travels" , and address how he "fell back in love" with going to Disney parks, and let us know he "won't be doing videos forever " ....

...while showing off a wristband that is aimed at 7 year old girls. I can't believe he bought that.

Actually, I can.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam, "Ave" in "Ave Maria" doesn't rhyme with "save". I thought you were the son of a preacher.
I haven't watched the vlog yet. For real? Wow. How could he not know how to pronounce that?

Of course, we are talking about a manchild dumpster-dresser who always puts a space between the last word in the sentence and the period, so why should I be surprised? 🤣

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
For all the time I have known him, no. You guys just like to fantasize about it because you think being gay would be some sort of put down when it isn't.
I don't get much putting him down because he might be gay here. Maybe from members I have on ignore who knows? I think some people might like to think of him as gay for positive reasons. Me personally I am just curious about the lives of people who put themselves on YouTube for profit. ETA: my personal opinion perhaps he is likely bi not a closeted gay man.

Last edited:

robotmonster

Mr Woo is the bizarre combination of a complaining old lady and a 10-year-old boy who is dumber than a rock, who he dresses like. Thank God he doesn't dress like the old lady, but hey, just wait. What must the locals in the towns he invades think when they see the creepy old perv with faded tatts and pants worn for at least a month talking to a camera? Do they hide the children? Do they reach for a gas mask? One can only imagine

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I can't remember if I brought this up the other day or not, but it's funny too because he always does these dramatic statements about feeling so overworked, but the reality is, even when he came back home to Orlando, several of the recent vlogs were filmed in the early evening thru to dusk / dark.

So what the fuck was he doing all day long?

He could be "catching up on sleep" and "watching movies" (per his IG post) all day long before he heads out to his GruELinG schedule that rEQuiREs him to pop into the parks for a couple hours near closing time to film himself humping a light saber. :rolleyes:

That's why I'll NEVER get his stans kissing his ass and telling him to take all the time off he needs...he works so hard... blah blah blah.

No he fucking doesn't. The line cook at McDonald's works harder than Adam the Woo and for WAY LESS money. So I don't wanna hear it.

And I can't even w/ his wailing about "needing downtime" and that he's "mentally exhausted" - again, per the recent IG post.

Give me a fucking break 🤦‍♀️ He has ZERO clue what REAL mental exhaustion is from a REAL work day at a REAL job.

Fuck all these vloggers anymore and their whiny, entitled, bitchy, woe-is-me routines.🖕

---end today's rant---

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Right on cue Adam's back with a signature walking & talking vlog discussing his "future plans" for the rest 2022... How many of these things do we think he's released in the last few years?
Adam's main points - he can barely take a day off, he's always thinking about what he's going to do next, he's totally unpredictable and you NEVER know what his plans will be, BUT also he wants to detail all of the things he'll be doing, which are all the same things he's done for years and years (Dragon Con, D23, SoCal for Halloween, Disney, and lately TB baseball) :rolleyes:

He's so predictable, that even his claims of unpredictability are predictable

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Is anyone else finding it hard to watch the videos w his parents? I used to YEARN for the ones w his father because I thought he was just a funny old guy and Adam seems to really love his family BUT after seeing the vile hate that his dad has put on Fb, I find it hard to give him a view.

I think I feel betrayed by his dad lol.
I refuse to watch another video with his homophobic hateful father in it.