Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TexJones

Chatty Member
It’s been noted in several threads that “Adam” was suddenly commenting on a lot of livestreams. Seemed odd that he would suddenly start doing that and now the comments have turned negative. Someone really put some time and effort into trying to make him look bad. I can’t say it’s Katie from BLAB, but it’s definitely a pissed off woman. A guy wouldn’t work that hard. LOL
I said this in the BLAB thread, but remember that KT and Adam lived under the same roof for about year. I think it's possible she found out what Adam's youtube password during that time. Since her nature is that of mean spirited petty bitch, I would not be shocked if she hijacked his account to try and make him look bad as a way to get some payback against Natalie and Adam

• Wow
Reactions: 14

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Anyone else catch the fan sitting behind Adam that's visibly annoyed at him filming so much throughout the game? A great sigh from him just after 8:05 as Adam's chomping on a footlong! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
A little nugget from Adam's wonderful father:

LOL.jpg

I wonder if he would spontaneously combust if I told him I'm not dead even though I've gotten three shots.

He also forgets that his son made vlogs about getting vaccinated. 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Adam is Slytherin or Hufflepuff. And no he doesn't look like John Ritter. John wouldn't purposely try to look like a 20 year old hooligan.

And to the guy that said his wife's gaydar didn't go off for Adam: have her watch the video where he squirts conditioner on another guy in the shower and get back to us. Lol.

• Haha

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Honestly I hope it really wasn’t him because if it is that disappoints me in a level that I don’t have words for.
I mean no I don’t think he’s perfect or anything like that he has his asshole moments but I didn’t think he was that much of an asshole

aren’t theme park gals in California? Why would Adam specifically pick on a very small Disneyland channel? Do you know who thinks they own Disneyland?BLAB
I'd be willing to bet money that it wasn't Adam. There have never been reports of him doing that before. It's way too easy to spoof accounts.

Am I the only one who thinks Adam is actually gay and tries very hard to keep it covered or at the very least bi-sexual?

• Wow
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
He posted this on his facebook page this morning. I do agree he loves to run his mouth and babble about stupid shit, I don't he'd be so blatant with the "gentlemen" posts.

View attachment 1185999
Wow 🤯 - it's interesting about this because it's written totally not like typical Woo.

Where's the space before each and every period? He's well-known for doing that all the frigging time.

And also mixing up its with it's (though it's used correctly here). :unsure:

It's funny bc all of a sudden there's "fake accounts" that he's aware of, and he just complained the other day about this too re: comments on his page -

1649679027688.png

So we're to believe there's now tons of people suddenly targeting Woo w/ fake accounts? :ROFLMAO:

These fucking vloggers and their ongoing drama. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13

bten1989

VIP Member
I bust out loud laughing at "very famous highly respected YouTuber" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Who gives a fuck who he is. Rules are rules.
And is he "really famous" and/or "highly respected"? Methinks not lol Stans think their YT faves are on the same level as an A-List actor/actress or a star athlete. They're just a person who talks to a camera. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Heart
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
I find it weird people are even considering Natalie or Adam are doing these things. Adam has never shat on another Youtuber even when he probably should and Natalie is always defending Adam to the death. It's either KT the Blob or a disgruntled former fan.
Agreed. I've been following Adam for a few years now. When I first saw those comments, it struck me as out of character for him. If anything, he supports other vloggers to a fault. It made no sense to me for him to pour shade on a small channel. I knew it had to be a clone. I don't think it's Katie though, just someone trying to get their 15 minutes of fame, as this clone has been disrupting other channels.

As far as Natalie goes, the frivolous assault claim seem to have a struck a nerve and made it personal for her. I don't really know her backstory, but I've heard the stories about some tough times she's gone through. I'm sure Adam wanted her to keep quiet about what happened between him and BLAB and the CA apartment. But Katie filing a police report over an "assault" was too much for her, so she spilled the tea and called out Katie's hypocrisy. But why would anyone think she would disrupt a small Disney vlog channel that hardly anyone heard of?

Last edited:

sparetimer

2 grown middle aged men riding tadem on a miniature train with no kids or family involved with Adam so excited he sings giddily. Sure that’s perfectly normal .

• Haha
  • Sad

NewMember2020

Do you think it's Katie???
I have a theory that is going down the rabbit hole of politics (I take no stand either way, just observing). When he went to Disney recently, people were flipping out in his comment's section about their perception that Disney has pro gay politics and stating unequivocally that they would be unable to support him as long as he supported Disney. People were very very upset that Disney took a stand in the Florida "Don't say Gay" law. Obviously, the Gals don't hide their sexual orientation (nor should they) and I suspect the person who impersonated Adam in their live stream has an obvious anti gay agenda. Just saying. Not trying to strike a nerve with people. Just observing that Adam is many things but I've not seen him to be an obvious bully to smaller channels in all the years I've followed him.

• Wow

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Gee, Adam, could you be any less thrilled to be meeting a fan? It’s not that hard to fake smile for two seconds instead of standing there like a dick looking annoyed.

64A9C052-9F29-4287-A99C-A43BF144FC5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow