Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hank415

We all know Natalie left pics of little Adam around Disney World a few months back right? Not bribing him, but, he knows that she knows that it’s him. Their little secret that made the news because little Miss couldn’t help but put Adam out there sexually like she does herself. 😂 Blab not the reason Adam said he was again taking a little break from the parks when the Polaroid news dropped.
Sure Jan….I mean Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
I personally don't see anything wrong with how Adam handled showing the Orlando Freefall accident. He was very respectful with it, as if it were a moment of silence while he showed the memorials and ride. He then left it at that. I understand it can seem a bit morbid. But he did it in the most respectful way of showing current events. I've seen vloggers use that tragedy for clout. I can't blame him for covering it BRIEFLY. It's not like several others who rode up there as soon as the news came out who truly exploited it.

Reactions: 16

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I wouldn’t worry about it. They usually don’t last long once they realize no one actually cares.
Yeah, someone trying to flex how much tongue action they had with a guy who's main diet is fast food and potato chips isn't going to stop me from calling Adam out for being a sad desperate liar whenever he posts another vlog from a Disney Park. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

robotmonster

Mr Woo is a dirty old perv who pretends to be family friendly. Just like his beloved Disney

• Heart
Reactions: 15

TexJones

Chatty Member
They lived together?? :oops: I feel like I have so much to learn still! lol
Kt and Spencer from Best life were roommates with Adam. When Adam moved back to Orlando, he sublet his California apartment to BLAB. Somewhere during the lease, they ran out on him and left him hanging. He had to drive to California and remove everything from his apartment and drive back to Florida. And they ran and hid when he was in town so they wouldn’t have to face him. He lost thousands of dollars because of them and missed an opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with his aging parents. They did him dirty.

• Heart
  • Wow

Brookie

Chatty Member
A little nugget from Adam's wonderful father:

View attachment 1262951
I wonder if he would spontaneously combust if I told him I'm not dead even though I've gotten three shots.

He also forgets that his son made vlogs about getting vaccinated. 🤣
Ah, yes. Coffeeandcovid.com is the peer-reviewed journal I use as a reference for my college papers.

As soon as someone refers to a vaccine as "jab" or "jabbed" - I am out because whatever is being said it nonsense.

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I wonder if that was really Adam. I know some people will make spoof accounts. The way you can tell the difference is usually bigger YouTubers are verified and have a checkmark next to their name. Adam isn't verified, so it could have been him. I really hope it wasn't. I can't imagine he would troll a smaller YouTube channel like that, but not call out BLAB for screwing him over with the apartment thing. Who knows.
I'm very sure it's a troll account - I saw this same account commenting on one of Kyle Pallo's cruise grifting livestreams. It wasn't making any harmful comments then, but why would Adam be interested in participating in a Kyle Pallo cruise livestream?

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
How on earth do you all keep up with more than one thread. I can barely keep up with BLOB and now I’ve been sucked into ATW’s thread too. Lol
LOL This is something I struggle with....I got sucked into TTT, then BLOB, and now ATW....lord help me!! hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Printed out pictures of his "Member" and put them all over WDW

Reason why Adam didn't in trouble was because it was so small, Disney Staff thought it looked like a Skintag so they couldn't prove it was actually indecent exposure.
Natalie / Daphne did not do this. Not true.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
It IS kinda funny though, isn't it?

Like why all of a sudden does Adam care so much? I don't recall him being that invested in people trashtalking or doing shit like that before? The ol' "thick skin" and all that he has repeatedly told us about.

So why would he care if someone created a troll account (and who told him about it?) and why the PSA if he's so punk and secure in his vlogging (and among his stans) and finances - again, as he's repeatedly told us about.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I think he's getting paranoid about the BLAB situation, they must have some dirt on him that he really wants to keep a secret. Seems like the troll has been a lot more directly disrespectful since Natalie's instagram stories about it. With the troll chatter's comments too, I'm thinking it might be some questionable message exchanges like the ones people always get in trouble for on twitter.

You're right though, he usually doesn't take such a quick serious response to these like he is right now.

• Wow