Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparetimer

If I was Tampa Jay I’d make a walk n talk video about how the Rays coverage is over saturated now with everyone getting in on the vlogging.

Hello, I am new to this website, I've always been fascinated with vloggers and their craziness, I don't wanna send back the conversation or anything but can anyone tell me why people think the explicit photos at WDW were adam? Not saying its not but I'm curious and dont feel like sifting through 50 pages or so...

gmarsh

Yeah he got taken to court over one of those abandon videos and while he never said exactly the outcome it seems to have been enough to scare him off doing much of it any more. I can't remember the name of the video but it was a penthouse on top of a office block.
oh, I thought he came across sqatters or something, I could see a lawsuit doing it though, he stopped sneaking backstage at the parks after the bannings afterall.

zag209

When and how long is Adam going to be in California for? And is he going to end up at the MLB all star game in L.A.?
shhh don't need to give him any ideas, especially ones where he can "flex" on his with his "big" $ spending.

Mr. Blue Sky

I think the thing to remember is Adam is doing what he wants to do. And Adam being pretty hellbent on doing what the wants to do probably stands in the way of committing to a relationship in the traditional definition more than his father ever will. I can say from personal experience, knowing Adam directly, and being female, that your wife is correct in her assessment.
Welcome to this forum.

sparetimer

He has plenty of money at the moment I would think from earlier views.He probably would be able ride things out fine financially with his low personal responsibilities just until that 5 hot dog eating body’s health runs out. He more than likely doesn’t have medical insurance to take care of it and then comes hard times .

Baba G

You seem very angry.
Wow. Good one. 🙄

You’re bored. Get a new hobby. I’m not it.

Again, this board is to talk about Adam, Daphalie and other people he associates with. Let’s keep focus on that instead of misdirection.