Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam’s snooze fest road trip is almost over. He will be back at Disney in less than a week riding BTMRR. Best remove ‘em. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1408877
Does he want sympathy w/ that comment?

oMG AdAM, we JuST LoVe YOu, ThANk yOU foR ALL yOUr HaRDDDD woRK in FilMINg RaNDom ThinGs for Us

I really don't get these vloggers.

THEY make their own schedules and when, where, and what they want to film.

No one asked you to go on a 76-straight-day road trip to cause you to "hit a wall" because "it's been a doozie." 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

2020planner

VIP Member
I hope this thread doesn't devolve into a stan / ex defending Adam left and right after any of us make any honest observations.
Takes the fun out of it. 🤣

We all know Natalie left pics of little Adam around Disney World a few months back right? Not bribing him, but, he knows that she knows that it’s him. Their little secret that made the news because little Miss couldn’t help but put Adam out there sexually like she does herself. 😂 Blab not the reason Adam said he was again taking a little break from the parks when the Polaroid news dropped.
KT was probably pissed she didn't think of doing that first. Course it would have had to have been someone else's tackle since we know Spencer best removed them long ago.

Actually...this reminds me of something Ordinary Kitra once said about some guy who leaves tiny plastic ducks around cruise ships for people to find for some stupid, You Tube related reason. Maybe someone needs to start a moment of leaving pics of BLAB around theme park, food courts and homeless shelters.

"If you see these grifters...don't give them money. Or churros..."

Could be the viral marketing gimmick they need to get back in the game...

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting that he's been staying the last five nights at some dingy motel per his video today. I'm surprised he's not staying at Daphne's place, to save a bit a of money. With the way gas prices and inflation are these days and also purchasing very pricey baseball tickets, this trip must be costing him a fortune.
Couldn't stay at Daphne's. She has clients at night.

• Haha

Whatthevlog

This video popped up in my feed. Apparently Adam was rude to these women in their livestream comments.

Minute 10:24

Here is what he said.

View attachment 1185393

View attachment 1185394
I wonder if that was really Adam. I know some people will make spoof accounts. The way you can tell the difference is usually bigger YouTubers are verified and have a checkmark next to their name. Adam isn't verified, so it could have been him. I really hope it wasn't. I can't imagine he would troll a smaller YouTube channel like that, but not call out BLAB for screwing him over with the apartment thing. Who knows.

Reactions: 11
Omg…his parents have the same religious beliefs as many Americans?! How dare they express an opinion that’s any different than the mainstream liberal view. I’m so tolerant, I’m gonna call THEM hateful just bc they think differently than me.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Adam is older than I am, so maybe the sideways hat thing was more common when he was a kid, but I don't recall anyone wearing their hats like that when I was little... unless, of course, they were intentionally trying to look dopey for a bit.
I think I'm about the same age as Adam and I don't recall anyone wearing their hats like that either. He said it was his signature look when playing baseball. I don't know, but my brother's baseball coaches would have told him to straighten his cap on the field.

2020planner

VIP Member
What the hell is with these fucking comments?
850 comments kissing his ass about being told to put down his whittle bitty tripod?

"soft heart" ... "proper upbringing" ?!?!

1655858690720.png

"My heart is aching for you" Are you fucking for real?

1655858838811.png

No words. 🤣🤣🤣 I hope they're not serious.
1655858974182.png

"Wish you could have randomly been there" ?!?! Randomly? And what the fuck is the word "defineky" ?!? OMG 🤦‍♀️

1655858766351.png

1655858774546.png

Thank you for being a voice of reason, Jericho.

1655859079525.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Baba G is not KT, there are more people than KT who've made up rumors about Natalie since the first thread. I personally like Natalie because she's the only part that's been consistently interesting in Adam's vlogs the past year, and this thread gets a jolt of life whenever she appears in Adam's videos. Some others don't like her for their own reasons, but the dick pic thing isn't a serious rumor because if something like that actually happened she would've been banned from the parks.

I'm also not sure if the livestream troll is KT per say, but someone who's a follower of her's. Could be someone in her circle, could be an irrational stan of hers. Could even be Spencer? He fits into both buckets.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Well I've said it before the Chris Rock tongue ring theory says Adam is at least bisexual.

I sometimes 'ship Adam and TimBo. Lol. But it is 2022 be whatever sexuality you want just try to be true to yourself. Of course easier said than done if Adam's dad is a homophobic POS.
I think Adam and Tim would be great with each other.
I’m still shipping Will from Yankee in the south and Jen so they can be miserable together

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
If Biff aka Thomas F Wilson wasn't in the vlog I watched I would have shut it off after a few minutes. I do wonder if he asked Adam not to mention him in the title and description. Or is Adam just "playing it cool" as he gets to hang out with a celeb from one of his favorite movies.
Yeah, it was totally just that.

I love when Tom made fun of him @5:50 and asked him when he bought his Rays' hat - like "30 seconds after [he] moved [back to Florida]" ??? 🤣

"I'm moving back to Florida Mom and Dad... I got a new hat!"

Nailed it, Tom. (y)

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Another Disney vlog.

You know, you can just go to these things on Disney property and not film them, Adam. Like you said you were going to do last Fall.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The appeal is simple: they are making a living off of going. That weird "Tom Does Disney" guy has less than 10k subscribers and claims to be doing YouTube full time.

Adam is either a master at stirring the pot by going back on is word or his just changes his mind very often. Or could be a combination of both.

Evil Texan

VIP Member
"LittleAdam" didn't work. Is there another code? Asking for a friend ...

I was SO excited to see today's vlog. The car show was amazing. Coverage was lacking. "Here's a nice Ferrari Testa ... oh look, a parrot!"

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Honestly I hope it really wasn’t him because if it is that disappoints me in a level that I don’t have words for.
I mean no I don’t think he’s perfect or anything like that he has his asshole moments but I didn’t think he was that much of an asshole

aren’t theme park gals in California? Why would Adam specifically pick on a very small Disneyland channel? Do you know who thinks they own Disneyland?BLAB

• Wow
  • Heart
Sorry Adam about the usher being a dick but he was right. Next time read the rules before entering the ballpark:

Hand-held video cameras for personal use may be brought into the ballpark, provided game action is not recorded, as prohibited by Major League Baseball. Non-commercial single frame photography is permitted. Lighting at Coors Field is bright enough that flash photography is not necessary or allowed within the ballpark. Camera support monopods and tripods are not permitted by Guests in Coors Field. Please make sure you are courteous of those around you when taking pictures. See GAME INFORMATION Prohibition for additional restrictions.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Honestly, I don't believe this person really knows him. The fixation with the tongue stud 🤢 in the posts is very familiar.

Evil David Letterman

Off topic. When I watched Camo Dave. He referred to his car as Little Adam. So when I saw the title of this thread it made me think of that (which obviously, Little Adam in this case is not a VW Beetle. I am sure Camo Dave would have found it funny).
RIP Camo Dave. Miss his call-in shows on Saturday. He would give the NF Tater Tot hell!!

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Is he actually pissy or just pretending to drive up interaction? These YouTubers are playing chess when "haters" are playing checkers. I will admit though I think the narcissistic extrovert sort of personalities that started YouTUbe "careers" 5-10 years ago are likely very easily affected by negative feedback. Not trying to say I know exactly how Adam's mind works but he was pretty much a dead end retail worker before he found YouTube success. Relative success of course. Midlife crisis sure that is possibly contributing to his erratic behavior.
There's always a business angle w/ these stupid vloggers but honestly, I think he's pissy to be pissy - because he IS, in fact, pissy. 🤣 and he actually does *not* have thick skin.

Because if he did, he wouldn't make vlogs declaring things one way or the other (as if for validation or confirmation of his thoughts), and certainly wouldn't care about people's random comments under a vlog that contradicts it as such (even if one considered them simply "filler" vlogs for $$$).

Rather, he'd just let the chips fall where they may (you know, he's comfortable money-wise, as he's told us as Mr. DVC paid-in-full ;) ) and make vlogs for the sheer personal joy in doing so at this point - and without trying to make excuses or have to engage with anyone - because why should he care at this point what people say about him, or if he loses a handful of subs here or there? He'd always have the die-hard Woovians and / or the Disney stans he's collected over time.

One would think, at least.