Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think it is Katie. She is trying to throw the heat off of them and is pissed about Natalie's comments. She is very petty like that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I think he's getting paranoid about the BLAB situation, they must have some dirt on him that he really wants to keep a secret. Seems like the troll has been a lot more directly disrespectful since Natalie's instagram stories about it. With the troll chatter's comments too, I'm thinking it might be some questionable message exchanges like the ones people always get in trouble for on twitter.

You're right though, he usually doesn't take such a quick serious response to these like he is right now.
It's Katie from BLAB! She's a petty b*tch!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Can you prove your friends with her and that she didn’t do it? You can have your tattles and speculations and I can have mine. That’s what this site is for.
Again, I’m not Katie, nor do I like her, just joined in this site for fun.
Prove what? That she didn’t print out pictures of Adam’s private parts and litter WDW with them? Are you serious bro?

The timing is suspect as hell. Natalie has courageously come forward exposing KT this past week and now that KT is home this comes out.

The allegations sound like someone with the mental maturity of KT would come up with.

Use your brain. KT is trying to shame Natalie with this made up rumor since she is a sex worker.

Natalie is an amazing person. She is a great friend. She is loyal. She is my friend. I’m not exposing my identity. Sorry about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

2020planner

VIP Member
I think he's getting paranoid about the BLAB situation, they must have some dirt on him that he really wants to keep a secret. Seems like the troll has been a lot more directly disrespectful since Natalie's instagram stories about it. With the troll chatter's comments too, I'm thinking it might be some questionable message exchanges like the ones people always get in trouble for on twitter.

You're right though, he usually doesn't take such a quick serious response to these like he is right now.
Do you think it's Katie???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

westville

Chatty Member
You can’t prove that I am Katie. Stop harassing me for doing the same thing you do and trying to put me down. I haven’t put you down or questioned your maturity and it really seems like their is a lack of in your responses to me.
Natalie courageous? Gurl that was the pot giving her temporary confidence. If she had confidence she wouldn’t be…well, her.
Just enjoy the ride of this site like I do and have fun.

It was a play on a quote from Anchorman.
The stuff you say about Natalie doesn’t sound like something a ‘friend’ would say. But it does sound like something a fat, prematurely aging, sharpie eyebrow drawing, food fondler would say about Natalie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Somehow I didn't see this entire thread until now, my notifications stopped when the new thread was created. Hi to all the familiar BLAB thread peeps - glad to see you guys here to liven things up. 😄❤

This Adam commenting thing seems really fishy to me. This is a dude who follows nobody on social media, doesn't keep up with current events or news, and he suddenly is spending time watching a bunch of vlogger live streams to leave rude comments? Doesnt.add.up... the guy who couldn't say the word COVID, vaccination, or ever bring a single controversial topic to his vlogs is suddenly spewing hate on other channels? Huh...

I would put my money on BLAB or friends of BLAB, first and foremost. Honestly, some accounts in this thread are giving off a Spencer vibe. 🤔

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I stumbled on Adam’s father’s Facebook page. His page is full of wackadoodle conspiracy BS and hateful homophobic posts like this one. Disgusting. Spewing hate and lies in the name of god. I will never watch another one of Adam’s videos if he’s in it.

D1203DCE-3EE1-449E-A2B4-AF37F5AA1575.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
So he posted on Instagram that he's hitting the road for 2 months. He also posted a photo of 'the road is calling' with him at a bank of payphones looking rediculous with the capri length shorts, super high socks, and a frumpy mickey mouse t shirt.
You mean this lovely outfit? 🤣

He seriously looks like he pulled this get-up out of a dumpster.

1651053269330.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I missed that part, what was Natalie's comments?
and the trolling did seem a little off character. I dont know how he is off camera, but even if he was going to troll a small channel like that, why use his actual name?
Natalie called out Katie for her false assault claims.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

• Heart

Collinson

I find it weird people are even considering Natalie or Adam are doing these things. Adam has never shat on another Youtuber even when he probably should and Natalie is always defending Adam to the death. It's either KT the Blob or a disgruntled former fan.

• Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Adam isn't a saint but I think he has way more dirt on BLAB then they could possibly have on him. The timing of this fake account (or accounts) uprising is interesting for sure. YouTube should have never allowed duplicate channel names in the first place.

Reactions: 18

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
It’s been noted in several threads that “Adam” was suddenly commenting on a lot of livestreams. Seemed odd that he would suddenly start doing that and now the comments have turned negative. Someone really put some time and effort into trying to make him look bad. I can’t say it’s Katie from BLAB, but it’s definitely a pissed off woman. A guy wouldn’t work that hard. LOL

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Also, the more this BLAB meltdown unfolds the more confident I am that they've had a pretty big impact on Adam's stability the past two years or so. If she's imploding into madness because of a stranger calling her a grifter on IG, can you imagine how tolling she must've been for any minor disagreement she's had with Adam?

Good thing Adam's good at moving on from things... :censored:

• Sad
  • Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
How on earth do you all keep up with more than one thread. I can barely keep up with BLOB and now I’ve been sucked into ATW’s thread too. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17