Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really think Adam is punk rock enough to pierce and tattoo little Adam?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We all know Natalie left pics of little Adam around Disney World a few months back right? Not bribing him, but, he knows that she knows that it’s him. Their little secret that made the news because little Miss couldn’t help but put Adam out there sexually like she does herself. 😂 Blab not the reason Adam said he was again taking a little break from the parks when the Polaroid news dropped.
Sure Jan….I mean Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Was he ever punk rock?
Natalie posted those pics of his dick around the park? Wth is wrong with her? LOL.
[/QUOTE
Sure Jan….I mean Katie.
I am most definitely not Katie. The “Sure Jan” is overused on this site though making it ineffective at being a funny retort for questioning who I am. Not a Jan, or a Stan of either. Just spilling some tea, which is what this site is for. Cheers.

Last edited:
Also, the more this BLAB meltdown unfolds the more confident I am that they've had a pretty big impact on Adam's stability the past two years or so. If she's imploding into madness because of a stranger calling her a grifter on IG, can you imagine how tolling she must've been for any minor disagreement she's had with Adam?

Good thing Adam's good at moving on from things... :censored:
BLAB definitely brought him into some deep depression.

Reactions: 12
We all know Natalie left pics of little Adam around Disney World a few months back right? Not bribing him, but, he knows that she knows that it’s him. Their little secret that made the news because little Miss couldn’t help but put Adam out there sexually like she does herself. 😂 Blab not the reason Adam said he was again taking a little break from the parks when the Polaroid news dropped.
KT was probably pissed she didn't think of doing that first. Course it would have had to have been someone else's tackle since we know Spencer best removed them long ago.

Actually...this reminds me of something Ordinary Kitra once said about some guy who leaves tiny plastic ducks around cruise ships for people to find for some stupid, You Tube related reason. Maybe someone needs to start a moment of leaving pics of BLAB around theme park, food courts and homeless shelters.

"If you see these grifters...don't give them money. Or churros..."

Could be the viral marketing gimmick they need to get back in the game...

• Haha
  • Heart
The chill vibe of this thread is much appreciated.

Watching his opening day of baseball vlog at the moment. He really seems to be skirting the rules showing actual gameplay but maybe he got express written consent of Major League Baseball? LMAO.
I think he got implied oral consent from MLB or wait maybe that was from Daphne? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"LittleAdam" didn't work. Is there another code? Asking for a friend ...

I was SO excited to see today's vlog. The car show was amazing. Coverage was lacking. "Here's a nice Ferrari Testa ... oh look, a parrot!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I liked the car show, and I didn't really expect comprehensive coverage and certainly didn't expect to learn anything from it. It allowed me to look at some pretty cars, and that's about all I want from a YouTube video. At least he talked to a couple people about their cars and didn't just make stuff up. [Sidebar: It's so frustrating to watch vloggers go to museums and just waste their time there. Jacob the Carpetbagger recently went to Space Center, Houston and rambled some nonsense about how the 747 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft was used to launch the Space Shuttle into orbit instead of just READING THE DAMN PLACARD and learning just a single fact! I'd kill to visit that place, and he's there just dicking around.]

Didn't he once have a drone? That would've been cool to see some aerial views of an event like this.

Oh, and did he say that guy he was talking to about hockey fights was Kato Kaelin? The dude who lived in OJ's guesthouse?

• Wow
This video popped up in my feed. Apparently Adam was rude to these women in their livestream comments.

Minute 10:24

Here is what he said.

B2273C59-2F92-401E-B946-2E6EB706222F.jpeg

912EC882-751E-4B29-8AF5-8CAE9CABCB30.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I liked the car show, and I didn't really expect comprehensive coverage and certainly didn't expect to learn anything from it. It allowed me to look at some pretty cars, and that's about all I want from a YouTube video. At least he talked to a couple people about their cars and didn't just make stuff up. [Sidebar: It's so frustrating to watch vloggers go to museums and just waste their time there. Jacob the Carpetbagger recently went to Space Center, Houston and rambled some nonsense about how the 747 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft was used to launch the Space Shuttle into orbit instead of just READING THE DAMN PLACARD and learning just a single fact! I'd kill to visit that place, and he's there just dicking around.]

Didn't he once have a drone? That would've been cool to see some aerial views of an event like this.

Oh, and did he say that guy he was talking to about hockey fights was Kato Kaelin? The dude who lived in OJ's guesthouse?
I liked his drone and RV era

Reactions: 3
This video popped up in my feed. Apparently Adam was rude to these women in their livestream comments.

Minute 10:24

Here is what he said.

View attachment 1185393

View attachment 1185394
I wonder if that was really Adam. I know some people will make spoof accounts. The way you can tell the difference is usually bigger YouTubers are verified and have a checkmark next to their name. Adam isn't verified, so it could have been him. I really hope it wasn't. I can't imagine he would troll a smaller YouTube channel like that, but not call out BLAB for screwing him over with the apartment thing. Who knows.

Reactions: 11
OK I have been busy for the last few days I haven’t been super involved with blogs and such what is this about Natalie leaving pictures of Adam around Disney? Is this really true or are people just teasing?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if that was really Adam. I know some people will make spoof accounts. The way you can tell the difference is usually bigger YouTubers are verified and have a checkmark next to their name. Adam isn't verified, so it could have been him. I really hope it wasn't. I can't imagine he would troll a smaller YouTube channel like that, but not call out BLAB for screwing him over with the apartment thing. Who knows.
While yeah, I have seen people make spoof accounts (especially some are obsessed w/ making spoofs of the Kay Bros. family members), I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this WAS Adam.

I think he gets into "moods" where he turns into "punk badass" Adam :ROFLMAO: running his mouth, and tit like this happens.

He definitely loves to run his mouth sometimes in the comments section - either correcting people on insignificant things or trying to get in the "last word." Or just blabbing about stupid tit to gain sympathy points.

Based on my personal experience with him outright ignoring me from like 2 feet away at MegaCon (and pretending to get on his phone :ROFLMAO:), I ALSO wouldn't be surprised that if you are a female and do NOT look like Natalie, you're open to being ignored or criticized by the Woo. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.