Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but -DOn'T yOu KnOw, He'S bUrNt OuT bY prOviDiNg Us WiTh ThIS riVetIng dAiLy ConTeNT whEN He CoULD bE dOInG A MiLLiOn OtHEr ThInGS?

Seriously thou, the last two vlogs.

Yesterday was just riding a bike and pointing at things to record. Then rambling. Today's was showing random things at Disney Springs. Then rambling.
Not rocket science.

Yet we're supposed to be commiserating with him about his "work / life balance" the week prior, and how burnt out he is this week? Both vlogs were unnecessary. Both could have been "days off" for him. And neither needed announcements to do so. :rolleyes:
He is addicted to the praise and likes. Adam is the boy who cried wolf. For a long time now, he repeats this bit of stating he is burned out. Stops for couple of days anf then back to the daily. Groundhog day.

IIRC he snuck “backstage” or into old areas that are closed. I think he videod it but it regardless they caught up with him when he went to the opening of the Jimmy Fallon ride. Theymust’ve had his face on security’s most wanted (lol). He never talks about that one anymore for some reason. I’m guessing he appealed it like the Disney one but his lawyer bud coukdnt make it happen. He has videos on what happened. I’m sure my memories are not 100% but that’s basically what happened.
You have to see the video. It was one of the best of the best meltdown I have ever
seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He is addicted to the praise and likes. Adam is the boy who cried wolf. For a long time now, he repeats this bit of stating he is burned out. Stops for couple of days anf then back to the daily. Groundhog day.

I've said this before. He does not have a "9-5." He's worked retail, so he knows what it is like to have a schedule. BUT, for someone (like TTT, etc) who can now pick and choose when they want to "work." I don't know why he can't figure out how he's got it made and made a living from it.

Granted I realize to find something interesting to do everyday or at least 4 days a week in the Orlando area that is not theme park based is hard, if you want to call it hard. Look at TTT, he goes to Universal or Disney and goes so much that the only thing is does is food and maybe a ride or two that he's done 5,000 times before along with every other Orlando based vlogger.

If Adam does like what his "co-workers" do, meaning Carpetbagger and Jordon the Lion and actually travel. He'd have some interesting content (well, on saying that, Carpetbagger is starting to do the same thing over and over again, like Route 66 again. I watched maybe 5 minutes of one his newest vlogs and he want to the same place he went with ATW when they did Route 66 a few years ago). I know the gas prices are high now. So I know that is a turn off.

Reactions: 6
The issue is the YouTube algorithm still rewards people who post frequently. Sure he has a huge back catalog of videos but if he stopped making new ones today the odds of people watching any of his old stuff would drop dramatically.

Is he going to go somewhere new on this next road trip? New England? Mexico? Canada? Sounds like it will be quite lengthy.

Reactions: 1
ATW has talked directly and indirectly about ”retiring” around aged 50 for a few years at this point, and hinted about buying a place in Tennessee to settle down and even raise a family. (Starting a family at aged 50; good luck with that.). God knows if he’ll even follow through. I don’t doubt he plans to quit. I just would not be surprised at aged 50 and one month he is back with “an occassional“ vlog. I do suspect he is in a better financial place than appears at first glance. Depending on how basic his needs are he might be able to pull it off.

I think vlogging for one’s living is definitely an unconventional way to make a living, but I do think it is a job. I get how it could get old especially if one is doing travel style vlogging and not mini-documentary “Company Man” clip art type of channel.

I hope Adam find peace someday. He just strikes me as someone who cannot settle down or get into a groove for any stretch of time.

Reactions: 7
This popped up on my recommended today 😂

I have never seen this before. The local news covered Adam getting banned at WDW.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mr Woo seemed to be sad he didn't get a hotdog at the ballgame. One gets the impression he has had plenty of "hot dogs" in his day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This popped up on my recommended today 😂

I have never seen this before. The local news covered Adam getting banned at WDW.
Thank you for the delicious dose of schadenfreude. Not as good as maybe a video of him going ass over handlebars into a wood chipper or biking into the path of a speeding bus, but good nonetheless.

The issue is the YouTube algorithm still rewards people who post frequently. Sure he has a huge back catalog of videos but if he stopped making new ones today the odds of people watching any of his old stuff would drop dramatically.

Is he going to go somewhere new on this next road trip? New England? Mexico? Canada? Sounds like it will be quite lengthy.
Doesn’t look like it will be up North or anywhere new , he’s headed back to California area as he pointed out the conventions he’s attending and the baseball stadiums he pointed at where all out west ..

Doesn’t look like it will be up North or anywhere new , he’s headed back to California area as he pointed out the conventions he’s attending and the baseball stadiums he pointed at where all out west ..
Ugh really?! He has all this leisure and money to go anywhere and he goes back-and-forth between the same freaking places all the damn time.

Reactions: 8
Ugh really?! He has all this leisure and money to go anywhere and he goes back-and-forth between the same freaking places all the damn time.
A summer trip across the Dakotas, New England, the Pacific Northwest, West Virginia and Kentucky . . . Or hit Anaheim and Route 66. I will probably watch some of what he does, but for me he’ll never top his six months or so in Large Marge. God that was a good stretch of content.

Reactions: 5
and shortly after ATW started wearing the goofy straw hat, Tim Tracker started.

A summer trip across the Dakotas, New England, the Pacific Northwest, West Virginia and Kentucky . . . Or hit Anaheim and Route 66. I will probably watch some of what he does, but for me he’ll never top his six months or so in Large Marge. God that was a good stretch of content.
he could go to New Orleans during the real Mardis Gra, that would be something at least, and not too far out of his way. I like the first Rt 66 videos, not so much for the sequals

I miss Large Marge and the Majestic.
thought he said the RV was in storage in one of his videos

Oh I didn’t watch the vlog.. is he going to the Dakota’s and PNW? If so I’ll
Watch the hell out of that. I thought someone meant he was doing his normal trek to Cali

ATW has talked directly and indirectly about ”retiring” around aged 50 for a few years at this point, and hinted about buying a place in Tennessee to settle down and even raise a family. (Starting a family at aged 50; good luck with that.). God knows if he’ll even follow through. I don’t doubt he plans to quit. I just would not be surprised at aged 50 and one month he is back with “an occassional“ vlog. I do suspect he is in a better financial place than appears at first glance. Depending on how basic his needs are he might be able to pull it off.

I think vlogging for one’s living is definitely an unconventional way to make a living, but I do think it is a job. I get how it could get old especially if one is doing travel style vlogging and not mini-documentary “Company Man” clip art type of channel.

I hope Adam find peace someday. He just strikes me as someone who cannot settle down or get into a groove for any stretch of time.
I remember when he talked about Tennessee and family. I wasn't to sure if he was making a naive statement or saying it in a way to hide behind the fact that it will not happen for him. I felt a bit sad for him

And there won’t even be a blizzard this time to entertain us like when he drove through Texas.
God, that was one of the biggest bone head moves.

Reactions: 3
I guess Woo took a day off finally.
I'm so glad Adam was able to maintain a work/life balance by not filming himself at Disney, doing a random walk and talk, or going to a baseball game and eating a hot dog.

I hope you had a good day off, Adam!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so glad Adam was able to maintain a work/life balance by not filming himself at Disney, doing a random walk and talk, or going to a baseball game and eating a hot dog.

I hope you had a good day off, Adam!
I know. Call me crazy but it's like the walk and talks COULD be considered a "day off" too. I mean, yeah, you still got to film. But really? Maybe an hour's tops worth of filming? (eventually edited down to 10-20 mins. of rambling).

Then after filming, just go about your day doing the "million other things that [you] could be doing" (his words from the other day).

Such a hard life, indeed! 🤣

Why why why does he continually put a space between the last word in a sentence and the period?

People used to dismiss it as auto-correct or something goofy with texting but no, I truly believe he thinks it's right to do so. 🤦‍♀️ It happens all the friggin time.

Also, glad to know he's taking a well-deserved break from his stressful job to "decompress." 🤣 Sure does take a lot out of someone going to baseball games, renewing their Disney AP, and lightsaber meetups! Can we all say - Adam has finally lost touch with reality? with his word choices?

1648566741073.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

You have to see the video. It was one of the best of the best meltdown I have ever
seen.
Any idea which video it was ie name or general time frame ?

And to spend time with Natalie lbr.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.