Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam's vlog. 🤦‍♀️

He has a "problem." He's tired of the repetition of doing "this" (i.e., vlogging).

Yeah, try working a real job, Adam. :rolleyes:

He's also going to take a day off soon. He's giving himself a day off. Perhaps a series of days. Before his "big road trip."

So what? Just do it. It's like when JennTracker "thanks" the stans for "letting" them have a day off. :rolleyes: Do these assnuts realize THEY have the luxury of making their own schedules? And it doesn't need to be supremely announced. And know if you had a real job, Adam, it may not be that easy to take your time off so willy-nilly before taking more time to go on yet another road trip.

And yet we're supposed to be commiserating with you that your "job" takes "time out of [your] day" because there's "a million other things that [you] could be doing."

Yeah, you and the rest of us.

Then he ponders a new project. Start another band? A podcast? Just drop off the internet? He wants an "arsenal" that will continually make "residual."

And states he has "thick skin" but he's going to "celebrate" the day when he "doesn't have to deal" with "that small, minute portion of very loud folks drawing opinions about every single thing [he] does" ... Umm...you signed up for this, dude. Especially considering all the things you've done on video (e.g., trespassing) and most recently w/ playing around throwing out your friend's OF name to troll... so...

I mean, WTF. 🤦‍♀️

The more he does these walk-and-talks / rides-and-talks over the last year or so, the more I am disliking him. Sorry, not sorry. :cautious:
I have to admit I quit watching him a few months back. Even the latest road trip wasn't enough to entice me to go back to watching. Bored of the same old speeches now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Great news for music lovers, Mr Woo is forming a new band when he turns 50. Rumor has it he has trade marked the name, The Tongue Studs, for the band. Now that's punk baby

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to admit I quit watching him a few months back. Even the latest road trip wasn't enough to entice me to go back to watching. Bored of the same old speeches now.
I don’t watch anymore unless it’s something I’m really interested in. I don’t like baseball so I don’t watch those. I go to Disney every week so no need to watch those. I watched his walk (ride) and talk today just to see if he had anything different to say that I hadn’t already heard. Spoiler alert: he didn’t.

OMG with these woe-is-me type of comments.

No one is stopping you from taking a day off. No one is also asking for these walk-and-talk / ride-and-talk sob-type stories about how overworked you are and that you're tired of the "repetition."

You literally go somewhere (normally fun, and / or low-key, and / or with very little people), film for a bit, eat something, and then edit and upload. Or you take the viewer to walk around Celebration or up to the local bike shop to buy a bike. It's not rocket science. It's not like you're working in the coal mine. And it's not like anyone is FORCING you to show us all that. YOU make your on schedule and YOU choose where you want to go and how much or how little you want to film. It's all on you.

So to semi-whine and act like the viewers are somehow holding him and his mental state "hostage" at his age in a line of work (if you can call it that) that HE chose where he has been rewarded financially in a manner that FAR exceeds his work / life skills (enough to buy DVC in full in a matter of months) is just 🤦‍♀️ to me.

1648223355467.png

1648223414708.png

1648223424764.png

1648223473748.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
OMG with these woe-is-me type of comments.

No one is stopping you from taking a day off. No one is also asking for these walk-and-talk / ride-and-talk sob-type stories about how overworked you are and that you're tired of the "repetition."

You literally go somewhere (normally fun, and / or low-key, and / or with very little people), film for a bit, eat something, and then edit and upload. Or you take the viewer to walk around Celebration or up to the local bike shop to buy a bike. It's not rocket science. It's not like you're working in the coal mine. And it's not like anyone is FORCING you to show us all that. YOU make your on schedule and YOU choose where you want to go and how much or how little you want to film. It's all on you.

So to semi-whine and act like the viewers are somehow holding him and his mental state "hostage" at his age in a line of work (if you can call it that) that HE chose where he has been rewarded financially in a manner that FAR exceeds his work / life skills (enough to buy DVC in full in a matter of months) is just 🤦‍♀️ to me.

View attachment 1150142
View attachment 1150145
View attachment 1150146

View attachment 1150148
Seriously? It’s a real problem? I don’t think that word means what he thinks it means. And he is his own boss. So if there’s a problem, it’s his own damn fault. No one is forcing him to do what he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seriously? It’s a real problem? I don’t think that word means what he thinks it means. And he is his own boss. So if there’s a problem, it’s his own damn fault. No one is forcing him to do what he does.
I know.

I am so over all these bleeping vloggers.

I don't even know why some days I even look to see what new content they post.

They are so out of touch w/ the real world, it isn't even funny anymore. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
He keeps mentioning feeling accomplished, holding himself accountable, and filming for posterity. My daughter has diagnosed OCD and ADHD and I see a lot of similarities. He is easily distracted, changes his mind a lot, doesn’t like to do what is expected, goes to the beat of his own drum. He sounds like he feels compelled to do this but not for the money. Why wait until you’re 50? YouTube burnout is real.

Adam, here’s an idea: Do what your baseball buddy Zack does. Charge fans $1500 to hang out for a few hours 5 days a week for a year and then quit. People would do it. I know your punk rock but go out on a personal meet and greet tour and then quit. Zack even has them travel expenses and food! You’d probably meet the perfect wife and you can settle down and kiss YouTube goodbye.

Reactions: 4
Adam's vlog. 🤦‍♀️

He has a "problem." He's tired of the repetition of doing "this" (i.e., vlogging).

Yeah, try working a real job, Adam. :rolleyes:

He's also going to take a day off soon. He's giving himself a day off. Perhaps a series of days. Before his "big road trip."

So what? Just do it. It's like when JennTracker "thanks" the stans for "letting" them have a day off. :rolleyes: Do these assnuts realize THEY have the luxury of making their own schedules? And it doesn't need to be supremely announced. And know if you had a real job, Adam, it may not be that easy to take your time off so willy-nilly before taking more time to go on yet another road trip.

And yet we're supposed to be commiserating with you that your "job" takes "time out of [your] day" because there's "a million other things that [you] could be doing."

Yeah, you and the rest of us.

Then he ponders a new project. Start another band? A podcast? Just drop off the internet? He wants an "arsenal" that will continually make "residual."

And states he has "thick skin" but he's going to "celebrate" the day when he "doesn't have to deal" with "that small, minute portion of very loud folks drawing opinions about every single thing [he] does" ... Umm...you signed up for this, dude. Especially considering all the things you've done on video (e.g., trespassing) and most recently w/ playing around throwing out your friend's OF name to troll... so...

I mean, WTF. 🤦‍♀️

The more he does these walk-and-talks / rides-and-talks over the last year or so, the more I am disliking him. Sorry, not sorry. :cautious:
Thanks for the summary now I can skip that vlog. You can't turn your personal life into a product and not expect some negative feedback! That is the nature of "fame" in this modern world. Didn't he just get hundreds or thousands of people sending him envelopes to get swag from him? Why can't he just ride the high of that ego boost for awhile?

Awww sh*ttt sonnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Well I will give Adam some credit. He did follow through and sent the stickers and buttons. I got mine this week. I was out of town so I just opened today. The postmark was March 19th.
IMG_20220325_175732_kindlephoto-1202099.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We know you read here Adam, whatever "project" this is that you're doing now has been mostly garbage for months. Stop rambling about how much your going to change every week and just start doing it. Or you could just keep prolonging it and continue to feel repetitive - because it is 100% repetitive.

And STFU about having thick skin, you wouldn't have to ramble for 30 minutes every week if you actually did. If you feel pressure from viewers to make boring videos every day, a break from that will be good for your viewers too. And if they don't like that, well you have thick skin right? Idiot.

You are your own problem Adam, change it up to something you have fun making again, and stop making videos to explain that because the last 50 of them have been the complete opposite of fun.

• Heart
He keeps mentioning feeling accomplished, holding himself accountable, and filming for posterity. My daughter has diagnosed OCD and ADHD and I see a lot of similarities. He is easily distracted, changes his mind a lot, doesn’t like to do what is expected, goes to the beat of his own drum. He sounds like he feels compelled to do this but not for the money. Why wait until you’re 50? YouTube burnout is real.

Adam, here’s an idea: Do what your baseball buddy Zack does. Charge fans $1500 to hang out for a few hours 5 days a week for a year and then quit. People would do it. I know your punk rock but go out on a personal meet and greet tour and then quit. Zack even has them travel expenses and food! You’d probably meet the perfect wife and you can settle down and kiss YouTube goodbye.
i didn't realize Zack Hample does that. I had to look it up to verify. What an asshat. Dude is not that fun or interesting. Basically you're paying him $1500 to maybe get you a few baseballs (if he is even willing to give them up.) Don't know what's worse, that he charges that much, or that people are willing to do it. Do we know if Adam did this, and didn't just spontaneously run into Zack at the game?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, here and r/AdamTheWoo are totally recognizing his patterns; finds a new obsession (Disney, Road Trips, Baseball, food spots in L. A.), get burnt out/tired of said content, walk & talk, "break", repeat. He's so predictable.

Reactions: 7
What is he taking a break from? His job is what regular people do when they take a vacation! And wouldn't the walk/ride-and-talk videos themselves be a bit of a "break"? After filming and editing those, he'd have the entire remainder of the day free to do as he pleased. And why announce it? If you want to not post videos for a few days just... don't post videos for a few days. You're not coming up against deadlines or commitments. As a vlogger, you're your own boss -- you make the schedule; you make all the decisions on when and how to create content.

I suppose that's all rhetorical. Even the walk-and-talk videos get 50k+ views in a span of not even 12 hours. It's lucrative. Even when he has nothing to say, people (myself included) will listen.

It's a little sad to watch. He seemed so much more happy in recent videos, and now he seems lost and aimless again. He's most fun to watch when he's happy and having fun, so for his sake and for ours I hope he finds a routine that works for him.

Reactions: 11
As the person in the YouTube comments said, he does this after every time Natalie visits. I think she must give him a hard time about never taking a day off or something and he gets annoyed. Then does a walk and talk to justify everything he does.

He could make a video just 3 times a week and nobody would really care. He is locked into this through some weird obsession/addiction with doing it, it seems, and then when he realizes it, he puts out one of these videos.

adam the woo is such a creepy cockroach of a human being. he does nothing, he represents nothing, he supports nothing, he says nothing and has beguiled enough (brace yourselves stans and fans) really vapid brain dead stupid people to follow him slavishly. Well, the world seems to have a lot of crazed 'disney adults" too who are are some of the creepiest weirdos on the planet, so I can see where he gets some of his fans. The Orlando crowd of vloggers are the lowest of low in entertainment value. They are like leeches sucking from the megacorporations, companies that sources merch from slave factories and sweatshops. But I digress. I ask anyone to share one single thing adam has shared that has improved their lives. Anything? Every few weeks I tune in to scan over his offerings (a sick habit I need to quit) only to find another week's worth of dribble and audience pandering. Will he or won't he do this or that? Tune in to find out. He is a useless fat bastard wasting everyone's time. If you throw your life away watching that kind of crap, well, maybe you deserve what you get.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
adam the woo is such a creepy cockroach of a human being. he does nothing, he represents nothing, he supports nothing, he says nothing and has beguiled enough (brace yourselves stans and fans) really vapid brain dead stupid people to follow him slavishly. Well, the world seems to have a lot of crazed 'disney adults" too who are are some of the creepiest weirdos on the planet, so I can see where he gets some of his fans. The Orlando crowd of vloggers are the lowest of low in entertainment value. They are like leeches sucking from the megacorporations, companies that sources merch from slave factories and sweatshops. But I digress. I ask anyone to share one single thing adam has shared that has improved their lives. Anything? Every few weeks I tune in to scan over his offerings (a sick habit I need to quit) only to find another week's worth of dribble and audience pandering. Will he or won't he do this or that? Tune in to find out. He is a useless fat bastard wasting everyone's time. If you throw your life away watching that kind of crap, well, maybe you deserve what you get.
There was a few years, decades, back, I was thinking about doing a youtube channel and making money, but never could come up with an idea what my channel would be about, since watching Adam the Woo, (at least the last few years, not his early years where he'd go to abandoned places, or backstage disney), I realize, my channel doesn't actually have to BE about anything, I can just video myself wandering and rambling if I so desired. Then I just never bothered anyway.

Reactions: 1
Whyyyy do I do this to myself? :unsure:o_O

Today's vlog - I skimmed it until I felt he got to his usual rambling part.

Ramblings include -

He renewed his pass. The pass of the place he's not going to be going for awhile again. But he's already gone 5 times this year. But he'd like to top out at 12 times annually. Maybe 12 videos; it's a "healthy" amount - 1 per month, but not counting DVC. And then peppering in road trips, backroads, filming locations. But he's already gone to WDW 5 times this year, some in the last 3 weeks. It weighed on him heavily back in Oct. of last year - the "inundation" of those "documenting" the theme parks. His self included. He needed to step away from that to "recoup" and "regain" and "rebuild up the magic." He feels it kind of has. Even though he has gone a total of 5 times since New Years, but it's run it's course as well. Probably won't be going again for awhile. But would like to go to Galaxy's Edge again before hitting the road. But won't be going for awhile. He's got his fill for awhile. But may go out to Disneyland; still has a pass for there for a few months. But "to reiterate," he renewed his annual pass because you cannot buy one new, and knowing him, when he's back "here" [ in Celebration, where he lives?!] visiting family for Christmas and that time period - or maybe Halloween times - he would regret not having an annual pass. He finds Genie+ and LL confusing. He feels the price point is "almost so minimal" that it bogs the lines down. He can't be the only one feeling that way. $15 is a pretty decent deal. He's "amiss" to say that though, because he doesn't have 8 family members he's paying for. The reservation system is also confusing. "He's said so much, yet he's said so little." [his words, funny enough] This is "just an announcement video" to let us know he renewed his pass. Thanks for listening. Oh and he really likes the new AP design. The gold Mickey. What if they had a gold Figment one? Oh, he just got a gnat in his eye. He'll see us in the next video. The vlog is over.

If some of that was talking in circles and repetitive, it's because it was.

Also, he's wrong. You CAN buy a new AP now if you're a Fla resident. Which he is. It's the lower tier pass that replaced Weekday Select.

1648297686146.png

I renewed my pass in February. Just letting everyone know since I forgot to announce it or make a video about it when it happened. 🤦🏻‍♀️

There’s no way he would be happy with the Pixie Dust Pass. Too many blockout dates. Too many videos of him whining about not being able to get in because he’s blocked out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.