Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never started a new thread before so hope this works! New thread title courtesy of @MojoFilter 🙂 (special mention to @DonnyBergerStan and @Cold&Bitter for great titles, too!)

What is going on with Adam liquidating his CA possessions? Will he and BLAB still be friends? Why won't he drop this tit off at the Goodwill? Stay tuned!

Reactions: 13
He should have autographed all those Starbucks mugs and those broken cameras and had Justin Scarred sell them in his collectible booth.

I too wonder if he got busted for illegally "subletting" his place to BLAB but in this day and age if you turn in a rent check on time and don't destroy the place why would a landlord even ever bother you? Only possibility is maybe maintenance people busted him somehow? Maybe BLOB-KT went all Karen on them and they started asking questions? LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he needs the money by selling mugs his buying a DL magic key was the biggest waste of money.

Reactions: 2
I think he couldn’t fit the poster in the car and he didn’t want to deal with shipping it so he said duck It. And maybe he is over having so much crap, the things you own, own you. Those Starbucks mugs are bleeping stupid anyway and take up a ton of space.

Reactions: 5
I think he couldn’t fit the poster in the car and he didn’t want to deal with shipping it so he said duck It. And maybe he is over having so much crap, the things you own, own you. Those Starbucks mugs are bleeping stupid anyway and take up a ton of space.
Except he probably said "Heck it!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Random conspiracy theory thoughts 😄 (none of this could be true, just trying to think through scenarios)...

What if that time BLAB and Adam were last together at Steakhouse 71, they actually did get told to eff off by Disney for being obnoxious? This could have caused a huge riff between them? Maybe Adam said screw Disney after that because he wasn't happy and decided to stop doing vlogs there... or because he was asked not to film there for X amount of time. He doesn't like being told what to do, so he wouldn't like it. Could explain his getting rid of all his Disney merch in CA? A few months ago he talked about his Starbucks mugs being something he enjoyed, now he wants them gone. ???

BLAB had a major cool off on the vlogs after that, even though they were staying several extra days, and then left WDW to go home. Adam made his video where he basically said too many vloggers are doing Disney and he thought it was oversaturated. BLAB got home and not long after decided to say adios to the apartment???

-Did he decide to ditch his DVC?
-Disney stock?
-If he and BLAB didn't have a falling out, could be why KT tagged him in an IG post yesterday (though his name didn't allow a tag link for some reason) with a group of their good friends.
-If he's there now, why are BLAB in Malibu and not helping him or seeing him?
-How does Natalie fit into all this?
-Why won't he drop off this tit at Goodwill? 😂

Reactions: 12
-If he and BLAB didn't have a falling out, could be why KT tagged him in an IG post yesterday (though his name didn't allow a tag link for some reason) with a group of their good friends.
He has tagging turned off. I tried to tag him once and it wouldn’t tag

What if that time BLAB and Adam were last together at Steakhouse 71, they actually did get told to eff off by Disney for being obnoxious?
The only flaw in this is if it did happen while they were at Steakhouse 71 surely they would have recorded it and vlogged it to get a ton of views. If you are saying it happened after the fact like a terse email from Disney marketing folks perhaps that is more plausible but Adam has never been on a media list as far as we can tell.

Is Adam still posting stuff (broken or otherwise) to sell? I'm not on IG.

Adam does make an appearance in a BLAB video post-Steakhouse71. It was at a WDW attraction where they were comparing how fast a Genie+ wait time is over normal waiting in a line. It was late night, so it didn't make a difference. They appear chummy, but a lot happened since then.

I really hope Adam cut ties with BLAB. They were just latching on to his popularity.

Last edited:

Adam does make an appearance in a BLAB video post-Steakhouse71. It was at a WDW attraction where they comparing how fast a Genie+ wait time is over normal waiting in a line. It was late night, so it didn't make a difference. They appear chummy, but a lot happened since then.

I really hope Adam cut ties with BLAB. They were just latching on to his popularity.
This is a good point. I don't watch BLAB's vlogs except occasional lives to see what stuff the BLAB thread Tattlers are saying in the live stream. 😂

But I used to watch and was subscribed for a while. Now I won't give them views because they are so gross with their grifting.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adam does make an appearance in a BLAB video post-Steakhouse71. It was at a WDW attraction where they were comparing how fast a Genie+ wait time is over normal waiting in a line. It was late night, so it didn't make a difference. They appear chummy, but a lot happened since then.

He had camera lens on his IG yesterday, I'm assuming everything else sold? I'm waiting to see if he hangs out with BLAB this week, because you know they'd make sure to document it for posterity.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Disney stock is down 10% in the last month and down 11% in the last 6 months and down 13% year-to-date. So maybe he's panicking. Alternatively, he could also be using the extra cash to buy more on the dip. I don't recall when he actually bought in, its still up 5.84% in the last 1 calendar year. Although at $154 per share its not like he's going to be able to buy more than a couple if he actually sells his junk anyway.

I think it is a fairly smart approach by him with the Disney Collectibles on IG.

I bet he is getting 3x or 4x the value he would selling those items on eBay.

Some passionate woo follower will most likely give Adam $300 for the mugs just to take a selfie and have a 5 minute conversation at the circle.

The two adulterers, who are hiding in Malibu, or his “work from home” lady friend should have helped him properly sell the Fridge while he was commuting out.

He just posted a Go Pro - another item that he could easily transport back to Orlando.
Again, I think he will get someone to offer 2X Market Value just to be able to get it from him in person.

It would have been a fun video by Adam if he had taken the Go Pro to three different area Pawn Shops and see what they would offer him.

Random conspiracy theory thoughts 😄 (none of this could be true, just trying to think through scenarios)...

What if that time BLAB and Adam were last together at Steakhouse 71, they actually did get told to eff off by Disney for being obnoxious? This could have caused a huge riff between them? Maybe Adam said screw Disney after that because he wasn't happy and decided to stop doing vlogs there... or because he was asked not to film there for X amount of time. He doesn't like being told what to do, so he wouldn't like it. Could explain his getting rid of all his Disney merch in CA? A few months ago he talked about his Starbucks mugs being something he enjoyed, now he wants them gone. ???

BLAB had a major cool off on the vlogs after that, even though they were staying several extra days, and then left WDW to go home. Adam made his video where he basically said too many vloggers are doing Disney and he thought it was oversaturated. BLAB got home and not long after decided to say adios to the apartment???

-Did he decide to ditch his DVC?
-Disney stock?
-If he's there now, why are BLAB in Malibu and not helping him or seeing him?
-How does Natalie fit into all this?
-Why won't he drop off this tit at Goodwill? 😂
I tip a crazier conspiracy theory to you!

During the 50th and Adam realizing his love for Disney Magic fading, he bumped into Dim Tracker in the rare occasion that he was alone at the park. They had a long conversation and Adam realized he wants to save up for a child of his own to share the magic of the parks with. Fueled even more from reminiscing his childhood love of baseball. He shared his new vision with BLAB and they said WTF hence the falling out. Now he's selling posessions to save up in a fund for his future child. He's never been about the money before, but now he has reason to be!

That or I started day-drinking too early today lol...

• Haha
But... he said he doesn't care abou what he gets or making money? The fridge was listed as free now.

Reactions: 1
I tip a crazier conspiracy theory to you!

During the 50th and Adam realizing his love for Disney Magic fading, he bumped into Dim Tracker in the rare occasion that he was alone at the park. They had a long conversation and Adam realized he wants to save up for a child of his own to share the magic of the parks with. Fueled even more from reminiscing his childhood love of baseball. He shared his new vision with BLAB and they said WTF hence the falling out. Now he's selling posessions to save up in a fund for his future child. He's never been about the money before, but now he has reason to be!
Nah, he is too set in his ways for a kid. Heck, TTT don't seem to want the kid they have.

• Haha
Oh boy, a rambling video. Let's see what we get out of this. So far, for me:

-I don't believe for one second BLAB was scared by the neighborhood where his apt is. Adam said he walks it to Disneyland all the time.
-His lease ends in August and he only had to pay an extra month's rent to get out of it. Interesting. I still think BLAB probably left him hanging because he said he only decided this recently during his break. Didnt BLAB say they had a surprise coming before that? Anyone have dates?
-He said he has "No wife, no kids, no girlfriend..."

I have no doubt BLAB screwed him. But there is a silver lining ...

ROAD TRIPS!!!!

Godspeed, Woo ... godspeed, indeed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.