Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one here who wishes Woo would do weekly Buc-ee's merchandise updates like the other channels do World of Disney ones?

Better yet...I'd love to see him say "heck it," skip the road trip and trespass videos and get a summer job at Buc-ee's, where he could do a daily Vlog showing how to live one's Best Life as an employee of the world's greatest Travel Stop chain franchise. It could be the start of a glorious new era in You Tube entertainment.

Especially if Natalie/Daphne comes to town...
Yes. You are the only one.
If you want buc-ees stuff watch the idiots on Yankee in the south. But read their threads first if you aren’t familiar with them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. You are the only one.
If you want buc-ees stuff watch the idiots on Yankee in the south. But read their threads first if you aren’t familiar with them
I'd be cool with weekly Buc-ee's merch updates! 🤣 :love: 🤣

I LOVE BUC-EE'S! ❤❤❤

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'd be cool with weekly Buc-ee's merch updates! 🤣 :love: 🤣

I LOVE BUC-EE'S! ❤❤❤
Lol omg. I like it too honestly but the YITS kinda ruined it for me. Also it was cool when it was just texas and Alabama but now they are putting them everywhere and it lost the shiny to me

The bathrooms… are legit AF

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling that he's looked at his savings and looked at the recurring revenue from his decade+ of videos on YouTube and realized that he no longer needs to "work" if he doesn't want to. But he's realizing that the recognition and admiration he gets from his fans for videos is a big part of what he enjoys. If he decides to stop producing videos (or even if he continues to make videos but keeps them to himself) then he won't get all the kudos. So while he may be financially ready to "retire", he doesn't seem to have something lined up to fill his time that he enjoys as much as what he's doing now.
I agree that Adam has a plan, but I also suspect while his back catalog increases his views if he stopped producing new content after a time his catalog of work would get less views. I have to imagine new material helps drives views of old stuff. I think when went through his long form phase after his 5 years of daily vlogging and he was not releasing new content his views dipped. I think he has more money socked away than I might have imagined for to plan to quite at 50. I would be far from shocked if he retired but kept vlogging anyway.

Reactions: 4
Lol omg. I like it too honestly but the YITS kinda ruined it for me. Also it was cool when it was just texas and Alabama but now they are putting them everywhere and it lost the shiny to me

The bathrooms… are legit AF
I've banned YITS from our household. We won't even watch FRE with YITS. I cannot even look at them.

So I'm still OK. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Best brisket? 75 percent fat every time I've tried Bucc-ees "specialty". I expect more from Texas..

Reactions: 1
Best brisket? 75 percent fat every time I've tried Bucc-ees "specialty". I expect more from Texas..
I never had the brisket.

I love the beaver nuggets, bold 'n spicy beaver nug-ees, kolaches, glazed pecan pralines, jalapeno cheese bread, and the banana pudding is crazy good - among other stuff we always buy.

I also am a sucker for their retail section and anything w/ Buc-ee on it. Yeah, I'm that person that has the plush, an ornament, a magnet, a blanket, a t-shirt...etc. haha 🤣

Reactions: 5
I love Buc-ee’s. I love their brisket, I love their pork, and nearly everything else that is prepared. It is the best of any category, but it is better than a lot of BBQ restaurants. However, I don’t think Buc-ee’s stands up to repeat visits. It’s not that big or varied like a theme park and let’s face it that gets old after a bit.

I love the Beaver nuggets they are addicting.

I got around to watching the swampfest I enjoyed it and the reason why is because it was something different and it showcased something else that happens in Florida. It would be awesome if he did the mud run but I don’t ever see him getting in shape to do a mud run those are physically demanding.
I mean he said he was only gonna film one spring training and he’s already filmed two. We know that we’re in for a year of baseball Vlogs which I’m OK with I guess but I do like to see different things. I wish he would take a fan boat tour. Or shoot he could load up his bike and take it to the bike paths in the Everglades. I feel like he did do that one time a long time ago but I might be confused with another Vlogger but I think it was Adam but stuff like that is cool

Reactions: 1
This bleeping stan drives me bonkers w/ her comments on his channel.

You gotta watch the awkward one-handed un-enveloping (?) of the pins and stickers. "Oh! Another envelope! I was not expecting that!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

You gotta watch the awkward one-handed un-enveloping (?) of the pins and stickers. "Oh! Another envelope! I was not expecting that!" :ROFLMAO:

Wow. What a super fan. She just loves Adam because he doesn't do anything fancy like drone shots. Except for when he used to film a bunch of drone shots for his videos. Lol.

I swear. It's like these stans don't even watch the videos. TTT has comments on their videos talking about "Jane". 😂

I'm still waiting on my envelope, Adam. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She wants to know where to put the pins. Might I suggest she pin her lips shut with them because her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. It was giving me Moon Zappa Valley Girl flashbacks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Almost time for a new thread. Get your title nominations in. :)

Mods, be . Sure . To . Use . Proper . Punctuation .
;)

• Haha
Post and deleted by Natalie / Daphne last night

CEC9DFD4-2F47-4632-8D77-A6BD1378BDB9.png

Along with this video she post she is addressing the alleged assault

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.