Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...his six months or so in Large Marge.
Jeez, did he really only have the RV for that short an amount of time??? It was so perfect for his channel in that it allowed him to go pretty much anywhere with minimal planning, and those videos were pretty fun to watch.

Reactions: 6
I think he figured out even at the gas prices back then doing a lot of traveling in an RV was almost as expensive as getting cheap hotel rooms. Now with gas so expensive a fuel efficient car and hotels is likely much cheaper especially with free RV parking getting harder and harder to find. Only thing is much harder to cook in a hotel room of course but don't recall how much cooking in the RV he did. I was big into the RV living YouTubers for awhile but realized it isn't for me. Will rent an RV someday though to confirm.

Reactions: 4
I’m so tired of seeing vloggers do Route 66. It’s tacky, ugly, run down, and doesn’t look fun. (Looking at you Adam, Jacob, and YITS)

Reactions: 7
I’m so tired of seeing vloggers do Route 66. It’s tacky, ugly, run down, and doesn’t look fun. (Looking at you Adam, Jacob, and YITS)

I'd still like to do it once. Saying that, if you keep on doing it (IE Jacob) because you need content. Then yeah, I agree, a total ZZZZfest. Jacob (and Adam) fall on the same crap if they need content. There is only so much Route 66, Ripley's, Disney, and Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge before people tune out. This is coming from a person who LOVES Ripley's.

I'd still like to do it once. Saying that, if you keep on doing it (IE Jacob) because you need content. Then yeah, I agree, a total ZZZZfest. Jacob (and Adam) fall on the same crap if they need content. There is only so much Route 66, Ripley's, Disney, and Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge before people tune out. This is coming from a person who LOVES Ripley's.
There's a lot of travel videos I tend not to watch anymore if I think there's a ever a chance of me actually visiting them myself route 66 being one of them, though at this point I have seen plenty, same with pigeon forge and gatlinburg. A couple times now I've visited places for the first time, but the impact hasn't been as great, or there's been an almost deja-vu feeling because I'd watched a video about the place on youtube previously. However, once I have already visited a place, sometimes I like to watch other people's videos of the same place to see their opinion, etc. That said, the backroads of bumfck Alabama or Kentucky or wherever are not on that list for me so Adam is free to continue to go there and I'd be more likely to watch

I, too, find the Route 66 trips to be very tiresome (Oh wow. Another dingy motel and some fiberglass statues. Riveting stuff.).

I'd never even heard of the Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge area before watching Adam's and Jacob's videos there, and I kind of want to take a trip there myself now. I wouldn't be upset if one of them were to swing back through Tennessee again and make some fresh videos -- even if there's no new attractions to show off (just feel free to skip that stupid Earthquake ride). I bet that ski lift to the top of the mountain and the Ewok village up there is beautiful this time of year.

Reactions: 3
It was interesting to first encounter the likes of Woo, Carpetbagger, Paging Morrow vlogs about a year ago. Kinda enjoyed going through their back catalog of videos to get a good sense of what it was all about, and then watch the daily ones for a while. But as it has already been mentioned, it gets old really fast. They are stuck in some looping "Groundhog Day" repetition cycle.

Good for them to have followers and diehards and make a living doing vlogs, but I can't abide the same old stale content by the same old fat losers. Viewers seem to get stuck too. Instead of exploring really fascinating channels they get hooked to whatever mild drama these single/divorced buffoons cook up. If you enjoy staring at a person, which you can't do that in real life, then these sick needy thirsty egos are willingly accommodating. Ugh. Variety is the spice of life, and time is limited and the internet offers vlogs much more interesting than these three turds who have overstayed their welcome in my attention span.

Reactions: 2
Sad Mr Woo laments the demise of his beloved house from Ernest Saves Christmas, an apparent comedy with zero laughs. The question is, did Mr Woo take a dump in that porta potty to show his grief and respect for all things Ernest

Reactions: 3
He’s such a scatterbrain. How did he not see that this would happen? 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1165082
For sure anyone with even a bit of forethought could have seen this coming. Kudos to him for restocking on the swag, though and following through with his promise to his viewers. I thought that the odds were good that my envelope would have been returned to sender (I expected him to immediately cancel his PO box after the first day of envelopes rolled in... and mine had a fair distance to travel, so it certainly wasn't one of the first). Does he still have the vlog up where he announced the thing and gave the PO box number? I feel like posting to FB/IG/Twitter to not send in envelopes won't do all that much to stop the deluge if the original video is still available. Heck, I often dip into his back catalog and watch an older video, so it's possible that someone could come across that one 10 years from now and try sending in an envelope!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🗑🔥that was too funny.

Oh wow, all of it was deleted. 😳

Oh, and Adam's really something isn't he...loved the video yesterday...

Remember when adam got scooter envy after hanging out with German in Venice? Justin just bought a conversion van. (He says off of woodworking profits tho i have to wonder if it was acquired thru Ally's gofundme.) Will Woo get van envy again? It would makes for better content.

Reactions: 1
He’s such a scatterbrain. How did he not see that this would happen? 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1165082

I love how he almost sounds upset or mad at people for sending him SASEs. And that he is sooooOOOoooOOoo backlogged with having to stuff envelopes with stuff - and that it's taking up "most of his time" from a job where he does very little already... and now that he just HAD to reorder "thousands of stickers and buttons to fulfill the offer."

Oh, poor Adam. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh good gravy... back at MK again and couldn't take a week off. 🤦‍♀️ He is getting salty in the comments, too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He looked manic on Autopia. His eyes were open really wide and madly darting about. Was he on something?

Oh good gravy... back at MK again and couldn't take a week off. 🤦‍♀️ He is getting salty in the comments, too.
Adam the Woo: I'd like to top out at 12 times annually. Maybe 12 videos; it's a "healthy" amount - 1 per month, but not counting DVC.

[Narrator: He already is at visit #7 and it's only April 2nd.]

Adam the Woo:
I have thick skin!

ALSO Adam the Woo:

1648912617047.png

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he would just say I like Disney and I’m going to go any time I want people wouldn’t snark on him so much. But he does a 30 minute walk and talk about cutting back from Disney and then turns right around and goes back. So, yeah, people are going to call him out on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If he would just say I like Disney and I’m going to go any time I want people wouldn’t snark on him so much. But he does a 30 minute walk and talk about cutting back from Disney and then turns right around and goes back. So, yeah, people are going to call him out on that.
Right-O.

And he shouldn't even care if people DO / DID witch about his Disney content. (even including us many times)

I mean, he's told us on several occasions he has "thick skin" so it shouldn't bother him, right? ;)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.