Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these make me giggle.

1648921267811.png

1648921338044.png

1648921371705.png

1648921480875.png

1648921439288.png

This one is pretty interesting... :unsure:

1648921406244.png

And then there's always gotta be one. Yes, all these people are upset with their lives, Kary. For voicing a bleeping opinion. :rolleyes:

1648921284905.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Adam's just a wimp now and he knows it, he wouldn't have to be so defensive in the comments if that wasn't true. Instead of making good videos anymore he opts in for the safest route possible, things that he's already done dozens and hundreds of times.

I think he intended to force himself out of that pattern with the "break from vlogging at Walt Disney World", but as usual that was all words and no effort because the second he realized how challenging it is to vlog something different he came scrambling back to Magic Kingdom.

This also means that his whole notion of not caring about the money from his vlogs is complete bullshit because if he didn't care, he wouldn't have to post that vlog at the Magic Kingdom at all. He might want to believe that he himself is not in it for the money but if you can't resist for ONE day posting a boring overdone video that contradicts all of the goals you had for your channel's future, then money is 100% a factor.

Hope you had a great April Fools Day, Adam. You're the biggest joke of them all!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This also means that his whole notion of not caring about the money from his vlogs is complete bullshit because if he didn't care, he wouldn't have to post that vlog at the Magic Kingdom at all. He might want to believe that he himself is not in it for the money but if you can't resist for ONE day posting a boring overdone video that contradicts all of the goals you had for your channel's future, then money is 100% a factor.

Hope you had a great April Fools Day, Adam. You're the biggest joke of them all!
Yep. LIke that one person said, what happened to going and not filming? I mean, did we really need to see BTMR again? PM again? Tomorrow Speedway again?

I also think it's 100% the money, despite all his proclamations otherwise.

And if it IS 100% about the money, then just do it and stop telling us you're not going to. 🤷‍♀️ After all, it's a business. Right, Woo? ;)

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he is lonely, also. He had been living in CA for a while and seemed to have more friends that he hung out with there (not necessarily BLAB) and casually would have in vlogs at times, plus Nat. So he fills that void with these Disney trips and he knows they are easy money, like everyone said.

I think he seems like he is sad, lonely, and in the midst of a midlife crisis... with no idea what to do and worried about leaving some kind of "legacy." Once he is on the road again, I think this will pass... temporarily.

Reactions: 11
Yep. LIke that one person said, what happened to going and not filming? I mean, did we really need to see BTMR again? PM again? Tomorrow Speedway again?

I also think it's 100% the money, despite all his proclamations otherwise.

And if it IS 100% about the money, then just do it and stop telling us you're not going to. 🤷‍♀️ After all, it's a business. Right, Woo? ;)
Yeah, it's just an act he uses so he can keep his roadtrip / travel / film location audience engaged while he sells out on Mickey's lap. Plus it differentiates him from all of the other Florida Vloggers. Can't keep that act going forever when it's pure bullshit though, viewers in the comments are starting to catch on!

Compared to the other Florida Vloggers he's more effective at being manipulative, but that group is also at the bottom of the barrel in terms of IQ. There's only so many directionless walk-and-talk vlogs you can make about it before it all starts coming together for everyone.

I wonder if he is lonely, also. He had been living in CA for a while and seemed to have more friends that he hung out with there (not necessarily BLAB) and casually would have in vlogs at times, plus Nat. So he fills that void with these Disney trips and he knows they are easy money, like everyone said.

I think he seems like he is sad, lonely, and in the midst of a midlife crisis... with no idea what to do and worried about leaving some kind of "legacy." Once he is on the road again, I think this will pass... temporarily.
I do think he is lonely, but I think the legacy talk is an act too. If he honestly cared about legacy he could do a lot more than open a PO Box for 10 days to send fans stickers and buttons. Legacy talk makes him appear a lot more down to earth than the Trackers, sending fans inexpensive branded gifts through the mail gets him more daily views and more of a boost in the algorithm.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it's just an act he uses so he can keep his roadtrip / travel / film location audience engaged while he sells out on Mickey's lap. Plus it differentiates him from all of the other Florida Vloggers. Can't keep that act going forever when it's pure bullshit though, viewers in the comments are starting to catch on!

Compared to the other Florida Vloggers he's more effective at being manipulative, but that group is also at the bottom of the barrel in terms of IQ. There's only so many directionless walk-and-talk vlogs you can make about it before it all starts coming together for everyone.

I do think he is lonely, but I think the legacy talk is an act too. If he honestly cared about legacy he could do a lot more than open a PO Box for 10 days to send fans stickers and buttons. Legacy talk makes him appear a lot more down to earth than the Trackers, sending fans inexpensive branded gifts through the mail gets him more daily views and more of a boost in the algorithm.
I think it is more personal to him, as far as legacy. His parents seem like great people who had a very traditional family life and I am sure they feel their children are their legacy. Adam, in this seemingly midlife crisis time, appears lonely and sad at times and I think the legacy talk is a substitute for the fact he doesn't have an actual legacy through a family and children like his parents did. It was just something I, personally, felt from his road trip vlogs with his parents. He seemed very happy but also somewhat sad to relive all those memories and places.

I think it is more personal to him, as far as legacy. His parents seem like great people who had a very traditional family life and I am sure they feel their children are their legacy. Adam, in this seemingly midlife crisis time, appears lonely and sad at times and I think the legacy talk is a substitute for the fact he doesn't have an actual legacy through a family and children like his parents did. It was just something I, personally, felt from his road trip vlogs with his parents. He seemed very happy but also somewhat sad to relive all those memories and places.
Yeah, DH noticed the same thing when Adam was on the trip with his dad!

He said that Adam seemed different. Almost like he was realizing - through his Dad's stories, where they were going, etc. - how he didn't do any of the things his father did (e.g., get married, raise a family, provide for the family, etc.) Instead, he went off in a punk band and then did stupid crap on YouTube and now he's pushing 50 and aside from a YT channel, what has he done w/ his life?

So, sorta along the lines of the legacy thing you're referring to.

• Heart
Yeah, DH noticed the same thing when Adam was on the trip with his dad!

He said that Adam seemed different. Almost like he was realizing - through his Dad's stories, where they were going, etc. - how he didn't do any of the things his father did (e.g., get married, raise a family, provide for the family, etc.) Instead, he went off in a punk band and then did stupid crap on YouTube and now he's pushing 50 and aside from a YT channel, what has he done w/ his life?

So, sorta along the lines of the legacy thing you're referring to.
Yeah! Exactly that. It was the vibe I picked up. I don't think he will ever have that if he doesn't give up vlogging, to be honest, so maybe he thinks the same. But he also seems like guys I know who can't stay in one place long and can't sit still or "settle down."

I feel like it's mostly this. He was so happy when he was with Natalie that he kept going back to WDW to keep those good feelings going.

What he didn't realize is that hanging out with Natalie made him happy.

Reactions: 5
He's had this coming for YEARS! You act like an OUTLAW, you get treated like an OUTLAW! Cheers to the fall of ATW!

Saw this and thought for a second I was reading a title line from a TimTracker vlog or other run-of-the-mill Disney vlogger.

".... Much MORE!" 🤣

All this and SO MUCH MORE! 🤣 🤣 🤣

1648992511823.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This latest video is absolutely insane. I think this video is proof of Adam's mid-life crisis.

The video is basically a bunch of drunk 20 and 30-somethings living out their Jackass dreams. How Adam, at nearly 50 years old, can relate to this and actually enjoy the event is bizarre.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah! Exactly that. It was the vibe I picked up. I don't think he will ever have that if he doesn't give up vlogging, to be honest, so maybe he thinks the same. But he also seems like guys I know who can't stay in one place long and can't sit still or "settle down."
When he makes a video that shows that his legacy and future is personally important to him is when I'll believe it. I wish I could believe it but it still doesn't add up to me.

10 days ago was when Adam posted a video saying that his repetitive vlogging was a problem and he'd be changing things for his channel in the future. Yesterday he said in his video's comments that he needs to bring Disney vlogs back into his schedule to create a "healthy balance". If recording yourself in the Disney Parks 2 - 3 times a week is part of his legacy, he's in the same boat as the Kay's in their state of delusion.

Reactions: 3
It's like, I get that we all can veer off on our thoughts from time to time or contradict ourselves (in life or on Tattle), but we're also not filming for profit to keep a roof over our heads like Adam and these other vloggers are.

I think if Adam just made vlogs and didn't also make lengthy walk-and-talks that just are word salads of things he eventually contradicts (sometimes within DAYS of making a statement), we'd not be here talking about it as much.

Sure, you'd get people commenting on YouTube what they liked or didn't like but like we've said before - Adam states he has "thick skin" so why would - or should - he let it bother him? Even take a few days off. Who cares? If Adam is in a good financial position - as he repeateadly states, then it should be no issue to take off at least 2 days a week. Why the rambling "decompress" talk as if he needs "permission" to do so? (and yeah, he's definitely lonely like @Southpaw33 referenced before too)

And then just make whatever vlogs about Disney, baseball, etc. that he wants without giving big announced absolutes akin to I'll only go 1x a month to a Disney park for 12 total times in 2022, even though it's the start of April and I've already gone 7 times.

I love to read trolling-type people on Reddit who always throw out the "who cares?" when he says something and does another and people comment on it - and yeah, I get it. But really, it's about building an audience and the audience trusts you to put out the content you say you're going to put out, or not put out.

Similar situation with the Trackfucks. They specifically stated in a vlog prior to J.'s birth that J. wouldn't be a major feature in the vlogs, he's not going to be holding the camera for us to see filming from his perspective, etc. Yet here we are. They exploit him and the nutty stans go bonkers over it - all for the almighty $$$.

Same with Woo. I really think - at this point, as it's happened multiple times now - that yeah, he's in mid-life crisis mode and all that was discussed above BUT I think a lot of it is a healthy dose of business sense, and playing the YouTube algorithm to get people to comment, stroke his ego, etc. only to turn around and do the opposite of what he said he'd do - to again, play the algorithm and get people to comment.

All by design.

Reactions: 9
What in the inbred, redneck bullshit did I just watch? I was born and raised in a large city. I don't understand such festivities. It was like pure anarchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in the inbred, redneck bullshit did I just watch? I was born and raised in a large city. I don't understand such festivities. It was like pure anarchy.
Yeah, we were like WTF is he doing there and what the hell is actually going on???
A bunch of drunken rednecks acting like morons....
R (10).jpeg

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one here who wishes Woo would do weekly Buc-ee's merchandise updates like the other channels do World of Disney ones?

Better yet...I'd love to see him say "heck it," skip the road trip and trespass videos and get a summer job at Buc-ee's, where he could do a daily Vlog showing how to live one's Best Life as an employee of the world's greatest Travel Stop chain franchise. It could be the start of a glorious new era in You Tube entertainment.

Especially if Natalie/Daphne comes to town...

Reactions: 3
Same with Woo. I really think - at this point, as it's happened multiple times now - that yeah, he's in mid-life crisis mode and all that was discussed above BUT I think a lot of it is a healthy dose of business sense, and playing the YouTube algorithm to get people to comment, stroke his ego, etc. only to turn around and do the opposite of what he said he'd do - to again, play the algorithm and get people to comment.
I get the feeling that he's looked at his savings and looked at the recurring revenue from his decade+ of videos on YouTube and realized that he no longer needs to "work" if he doesn't want to. But he's realizing that the recognition and admiration he gets from his fans for videos is a big part of what he enjoys. If he decides to stop producing videos (or even if he continues to make videos but keeps them to himself) then he won't get all the kudos. So while he may be financially ready to "retire", he doesn't seem to have something lined up to fill his time that he enjoys as much as what he's doing now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.