Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to say with the beard but slow and steady is better for weight loss anyway. I haven't been watching a lot of these new vlogs but I know eating healthy while traveling can be quite the challenge.
Very true. Slow and steady is the best way to go. I hope he doesn't do another one of his starvation-like diets again.

He looked great afterwards, of course, but it's not healthy and he put that weight back on super fast once he embarked on that fast food journey in Cali before coming back to Fla.

Very true. Slow and steady is the best way to go. I hope he doesn't do another one of his starvation-like diets again.

He looked great afterwards, of course, but it's not healthy and he put that weight back on super fast once he embarked on that fast food journey in Cali before coming back to Fla.
In one of the recent videos he mentioned consuming around 1200 calories a day. Definitely not enough for a person his size. 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In one of the recent videos he mentioned consuming around 1200 calories a day. Definitely not enough for a person his size. 😕
1200 is my daily limit and I’m a 5’2 female! I am also trying to lose 20 pounds but that is not enough calories for man his size.

He got a parking ticket😂😂😂 I mean it was hilarious he even laughed at himself but I found it funny

Reactions: 1
I couldn't even watch yesterday's simply because it was titled "hiking through winter snow" and he is still in the same bleeping clothes- shorts, open hoodie, and no coat. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I couldn't even watch yesterday's simply because it was titled "hiking through winter snow" and he is still in the same bleeping clothes- shorts, open hoodie, and no coat. 🤦‍♀️
I’m Kinda on the fence about this. I despise being bundled up. It makes me feel claustrophobic. If I’m just leaving my house to get in the car to jump out and run into a store,
I will just throw on a flannel or hoodie and my
Converse even if it’s freezing and wet out. I will say though if I plan on being outside for any amount of time I will put on proper outerwear, a beanie and my boots

I’m Kinda on the fence about this. I despise being bundled up. It makes me feel claustrophobic. If I’m just leaving my house to get in the car to jump out and run into a store,
I will just throw on a flannel or hoodie and my
Converse even if it’s freezing and wet out. I will say though if I plan on being outside for any amount of time I will put on proper outerwear, a beanie and my boots
Yeah, I don't wear winter gear when I run to the car to pick up my kids or something quick. I just think he looks absolutely ridiculous wearing the same shorts, hoodie, and open tennis shoes everywhere but then uses "snow" and "ice" to get views as if he is hiking and traversing the tundra somewhere.

So... he's obviously not completely slumming it if he keeps staying at places that have exercise rooms w/ treadmills - and apparently now an indoor, heated swimming pool. I'm not saying he's at the Ritz but they can't be crappy places.

I guess I get confused sometimes with Adam whether this is some strange form of a flex, or he's just living out his punk lifestyle still - wearing that same damn hoodie in an ice storm to save money to stay at places with indoor, heated pools. :ROFLMAO:

1644000847698.png

• Haha
So... he's obviously not completely slumming it if he keeps staying at places that have exercise rooms w/ treadmills - and apparently now an indoor, heated swimming pool. I'm not saying he's at the Ritz but they can't be crappy places.

I guess I get confused sometimes with Adam whether this is some strange form of a flex, or he's just living out his punk lifestyle still - wearing that same damn hoodie in an ice storm to save money to stay at places with indoor, heated pools. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1040077
Yeah, he is likely staying at a modest but nice hotel at these stops. I don't think he is flexing as much as he is showing he is serious about losing weight. Maybe this is all for Natalie to see? 😂

• Haha
I know Adam is different than most. But I wouldn't doubt if he has a credit card with travel rewards and maybe a part of a hotel rewards program. With as much as he travels, it would make sense. However, he also took his money out of savings to invest in Disney stock, so Adam doesn't have the best track record for being fiscally responsible.

Will: Are you excited, Dawn?

Dawn:

5EC6A806-8CA9-43D6-9D5B-CEA97424D5B9.jpeg

HAHA - I totally posted this on the wrong thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of moderately priced hotels have indoor pools thesedays. He’s definitely not staying at fleabags, but he shouldn’t have to at this point.

Reactions: 4
A lot of moderately priced hotels have indoor pools thesedays. He’s definitely not staying at fleabags, but he shouldn’t have to at this point.
OH yeah, I totally know that. I just find it sometimes funny the things he does lately.

It's like he has a constant internal struggle within the last year or two with trying to still come across as old school "punk" Adam (akin to living out of his car / van) juxtaposed with DVC-paying-off-in-full Adam here's-me-swimming-in-the-indoor-hotel-pool-during-winter-weather-I'm-pointing-out-while-I-also-won't-buy-a-properly-fitting-coat-to-wear-in-an-ice-storm.

(the hoodie can probably walk itself to the laundromat at this point)

...oh, and who can forget - "make me an offer on my broken camera equipment" ... because "it's not about the money." 🥴

It just makes me chuckle sometimes w/ him lately.:ROFLMAO:

And I still contend he's having some sort of mid-life crisis in the last year or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
eh... maybe , but i think he still tries to live frugally
So, aren't you the new user who was raising suspicion in the newly-created Fresh Baked thread, and BLAB thread. Now you're here? 🤔 Interesting.

I mean, wearing the same hoodie, shoes, and shorts daily appears to be "frugal" I guess... but staying in a hotel every night for a month while renting a place in Celebration doesn't seem very frugal? Buying a coffee every day when you stay in hotels and could make your own (or make your own at your place in FL) isn't frugal. Buying DVC on a whim when you are a single middle-aged guy doesn't seem frugal?

Is he out blowing money left and right on merch and designer clothes like the Trackers? No. I wouldn't consider him some frugal penny-pincher though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think Adam is a piece of trash and has lost all redeeming qualities of a human, let alone a YouTuber. He's got a 30 pound head, a body covered in Mickey Mouse Tattoos, and a brain the size of a dehydrated BB! You put his brain in a parakeet, ZING it flies backwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah, he is likely staying at a modest but nice hotel at these stops. I don't think he is flexing as much as he is showing he is serious about losing weight. Maybe this is all for Natalie to see? 😂
Nat’s been “busy” these days, hopefully she’s healed before seeing her BFF in a few months 😂😂😂 Adam needs to dress in light layers, tshirt, hoodie, outer jacket. Lose the lightweight sneakers, when your feet are cold, everything else gets cold too.

Will: Are you excited, Dawn?

Dawn:

View attachment 1040334

HAHA - I totally posted this on the wrong thread.
Okay, where are these people so I can watch the train wreck?

So, aren't you the new user who was raising suspicion in the newly-created Fresh Baked thread, and BLAB thread. Now you're here? 🤔 Interesting.

I mean, wearing the same hoodie, shoes, and shorts daily appears to be "frugal" I guess... but staying in a hotel every night for a month while renting a place in Celebration doesn't seem very frugal? Buying a coffee every day when you stay in hotels and could make your own (or make your own at your place in FL) isn't frugal. Buying DVC on a whim when you are a single middle-aged guy doesn't seem frugal?

Is he out blowing money left and right on merch and designer clothes like the Trackers? No. I wouldn't consider him some frugal penny-pincher though.
There’s a Fresh Baked thread??? I watched them years ago before what’s their names got married (or even met, I think). Time to revisit.

I totally forgot about Celebration (high-priced as it is for what you get, square footage-wise).

And his previously keeping a place on both coasts (no matter if BLAB were paying him 1/2 or full rent) = the very definition of frugality. :ROFLMAO:

Tattle would pretty much be perfect with two additions:
1. Private messages (I get why they don't do this it is to prevent people coordinating fake stuff or attacks I think)
2. A roll eyes smiley to react to posts that are pretty much pointless to me

I watched the one where Adam is with the guy with the Corvair checking out old areas of Myrtle Beach. Pretty good but still too long. Tighten it up Mr. The Woo.
Agree.

If he tightened up his videos, he wouldn't be ATW. He just doesn't have the discipline.

I know he's relatively successful, but I can't help but thinking he'd do even better if he exercised better judgment and cut down on the self-indulgent b.s. It been years. It's never happened and it likely never will.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.