Adam the Woo #5 Friends and Possessions dragging you down? Best Remove ‘Em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#58 this isn’t your bleeping facebook! (or youtube channel, wtf)

I know that 🍋 still hangs out on yt, but haven’t seen them pop up here again. They’ll be super obvious when they do!

I liked the 80s airbnb Adam visited. Those arcade games looked so cool! I won’t watch any of the other idiots‘ airbnb videos, but if Adam’s doing one, I’ll check it out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
#58 this isn’t your bleeping facebook! (or youtube channel, wtf)

I know that 🍋 still hangs out on yt, but haven’t seen them pop up here again. They’ll be super obvious when they do!

I liked the 80s airbnb Adam visited. Those arcade games looked so cool! I won’t watch any of the other idiots‘ airbnb videos, but if Adam’s doing one, I’ll check it out.
I am really tempted to suggest a title. I will never be considered anyway, like ever, even if I had 40 likes...so, it would be fun. 😂

Agreed about Adam's 80s video game vlog. Loved it. I am a huge nerd about 80s and 90s stuff and old school video games, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am really tempted to suggest a title. I will never be considered anyway, like ever, even if I had 40 likes...so, it would be fun. 😂

Agreed about Adam's 80s video game vlog. Loved it. I am a huge nerd about 80s and 90s stuff and old school video games, though.
I don't know if any of you noticed my teeny dig of Yes, yes. We know she never gets to have seafood 🥴 the other day after it was said for the millionth time by the 🏠 hunter.

If anything, I got a chuckle out of it. :ROFLMAO:

I'm liking that #58 title suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting looking chap in today’s video.
Most of Adam's guests seem to be interesting characters.

I thought it was nice of Adam to do the video with Carson. He's 19 and clearly has a lot of ambition.

I can't say I love every aspect of Adam, but I do like that he seems to be really nice and respectful to his fans.

Reactions: 9
Most of Adam's guests seem to be interesting characters.

I thought it was nice of Adam to do the video with Carson. He's 19 and clearly has a lot of ambition.

I can't say I love every aspect of Adam, but I do like that he seems to be really nice and respectful to his fans.
Agree. He is kinda the king of this style of vlogging and taking time with these smaller vloggers, just getting started, is a huge deal for them and very kind of him. For his faults, I’d say overall he’s good people.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if any of you noticed my teeny dig of Yes, yes. We know she never gets to have seafood 🥴 the other day after it was said for the millionth time by the 🏠 hunter.

If anything, I got a chuckle out of it. :ROFLMAO:

I'm liking that #58 title suggestion.
I got it lol when I read that I snorted

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Adam's swimming IG story is giving me Michael Kay (aka "Esther Williams, Jr.") Disney pool vibes. :ROFLMAO: IYKYK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I didn’t watch Adams vlog today. I love movie locations but if I haven’t seen a movie it doesn’t interest me and I haven’t seen ANY of the Hellraiser movies

Reactions: 7
I didn’t watch Adams vlog today. I love movie locations but if I haven’t seen a movie it doesn’t interest me and I haven’t seen ANY of the Hellraiser movies
Same here, I only watch the ones where I’ve seen the movie. I like his videos lately, this is what he’s good at, not riding “best remove ‘em“ for the 500th time. He runs into interesting people in these small towns, not slime balls like BLAB and MK.

Reactions: 3
Just by reading the title of Today's video makes me jump with joy! Screw this guy and everyone else trying to put this guy over! So many other Vloggers of his forte get it 500% worse than this prick!

Waaaaah! I pushed the wrong button! Waaaaaah! 😂 🤣 😂

Last edited:
Poor Adam. Accidentally deleted his footage. He will probably get just as many views on his walk and talk explanation video to make up for it.

This is probably as angry as he will ever be. He must have been miserable to be around, I feel bad for Scott. Imagine working all day on building a shed only to watch it collapse when you tap in that last nail. That would be an awful feeling.

Reactions: 2
Muscle memory. Muscle memory. Muscle memory. Muscle Memory.

You've used that term enough, Adam. Even in the pinned comment too. 🤦‍♀️

I tried watching it but got through about the first 5 mins. of rambling, repetitiveness, and unnecessary use of big words. Muscle memory, anyone?

Then I scanned it to the other guy who was a lot more interesting to listen to. :ROFLMAO:

Might want to wash that hoodie, Adam; I swear I saw stains on the shoulder.

• Haha
Ok, that is the dumbest way to delete your footage I’ve ever heard. I have that same camera. Why is he always reformatting the card? Just buy some new cards every so often, cheapskate! That was way dumber than I imagined!

Reactions: 4
Ok, that is the dumbest way to delete your footage I’ve ever heard. I have that same camera. Why is he always reformatting the card? Just buy some new cards every so often, cheapskate! That was way dumber than I imagined!
Wait. He reformatted the card while using the camera?? Wtf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.